Healing Sickness

I opened my eyes to be getting wrapped tightly in a blanket, I was basically being mummified, my eyes felt heavy but I didn't know who had me, so I didn't dare fall back to sleep, the blanket was moved out of my face and I saw it was Jack, I could hear someone else moving around.
"Are you sure it's a good idea to move him around while he has pneumonia?" I heard Kage ask.
"This is my only chance." Jack said, "It's now or never."
I heard Kage sigh, Jack grabbed another blanket and began wrapping around my legs and ankles, once he seemed satisfied he picked me up and held me bridal style, he turned to Kage slightly.
"Let's go." He said.
Kage picked up a few bags and began heading to the door, Jack moved slightly and something covered my face again, I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep, I couldn't really do anything else, I woke up again when I was laid down, I was on some soft thing, the blanket was moved out of my face and I looked around tiredly, I was having trouble breathing, Jack was sitting next to me on this bed, I felt dizzy, he gently rubbed my face.
"Is he alright?" Kage asked.
"I think so." Jack said, "I'm going to make him something to eat."
"Alright." Kage said, "If you need me I'll be next door."
Jack hummed slightly, I then heard Kage leave, Jack's hand was so warm against my face, I closed my eyes again and leaned against his hand, I felt him gently kiss my forehead, he got up and left soon after, I laid there silently for a while with my eyes closed, I don't know how long I sat there for but eventually I felt someone sit next to me, I opened my eyes again to see Jack set a bowl on a nightstand next to the bed, he reached over to me and began moving the blankets, once I was generally released he gently started sitting me up, I felt so tired, my chest hurt too, he leaned me against the headboard, then he placed his hand on my forehead.
"Fever's still high..." He said quietly.
His hand slowly moved down my face and to my neck.
"How are you feeling?" He asked.
I took a deep breath.
"Tired..." I replied quietly, "Cold..."
He grabbed the blankets and pulled it up around me more, tucking it around me, he then grabbed the bowl off the nightstand, he stirred it slightly, he wasn't saying anything but I trusted him.
"Let me see your hand." He said.
He held out his free hand and I slowly moved my hand to his, he held it quietly for a moment before he slipped it back under the blankets.
"Maybe I should get Kage..." He said quietly, "I can't feed you..."
He sighed heavily as he set the bowl back down, he moved the blankets a bit and made sure every inch of me was covered up before he left, I closed my eyes to rest a while, when I heard the door open again I opened my eyes, I saw Kage, Jack, and Sadie all coming in, Sadie came over and sat on the edge of the bed as Jack and Kage sat on other furniture, the two of them started talking as Sadie grabbed the bowl, I didn't argue with her at all as she began to feed me, I wasn't paying attention to what Jack and Kage were saying.
"I have a joke." Kage suddenly said.
Jack went quiet and obviously didn't want to put up with any of his shit.
"Why did the melons have a humongous wedding?" Kage asked.
"I want to break your spleen." Jack said.
"Because they cantaloupe." Kage finished.
Jack sighed heavily.
"You don't need your spleen, right?" Jack asked.
"Did you hear about that dog-breed that grows blooming bushes out of its head?" Kage asked.
"Let's see... the spleen and pancreas." Jack said.
"Well, it's called a calli-flower." Kage said.
Jack kicked the piece of furniture Kage was sitting on and Kage started laughing.
"Shut the fuck up!" Jack shouted, "That shit ain't funny!"
"Then why am I laughing?" He asked through his laughter.
Jack glared toward him, Kage just continued laughing.
"I'm going to fucking kill your boyfriend." Jack said.
"He deserves it." Sadie said without hesitation.
Kage started laughing harder, Jack sighed heavily but he was smiling, I just continued eating with Sadie, no longer paying attention to the two of them, Kage kept laughing at who knows what so I just continued ignoring them, once the soup was gone Sadie looked at the two of them.
"Alright, he's fed." Sadie said, "I'll take the giggling idiot now."
"Oh, thank god." Jack said, "Get him out of here."
Sadie giggled as she got up.
"Come on, Kage." She said, "Let's go."
He got up and followed her out of the room, Jack sighed as he got up as well, he went over to the nightstand and grabbed the empty bowl.
"I'll be back in a minute." He said.
He left the room with the bowl and left me alone, I just closed my eyes and rested, I opened my eyes again when I felt a hand on my forehead, Jack looked slightly concerned as he was obviously checking my temperature, he sighed as he moved his hand to my cheek.
"What happened to you?" He asked, "Why were in laying in the freezing water?"
"I slipp-ped..." I replied quietly, "I g-guess I g-got kn-knocked out..."
He sighed again as he gently stroked my cheek, he then started slowly laying me back down.
"You'll be alright." He said.
He began situating the bed so I was comfortable, I reached up with a shaky hand and grabbed his arm.
"Where a-are w-we...?" I asked quietly.
"We're at a cabin." He replied, "I was told that if I didn't take you then you'd end up at Thetmis Hollow."
"Thet-tmis...?" I asked quietly.
"It's not a fun place." He said, "It's because of your unhealthy dependence on me."
I let him go and closed my eyes again, soon he moved the blankets to the side and climbed into the bed next to me, he tossed the blanket over himself before he pulled me closer to him, he was so warm, I did my best to move closer to him and closed my eyes, somewhat holding onto him.
"Just get some sleep." He said, "Worry about everything in the morning."