Desperate Wishing

I felt the bed shift slightly, I opened my eyes quickly and sat up, kneeling at the foot of my bed was fucking Jack.
"J-Jack...?" I asked quietly.
He was completely silent, he was making me nervous, was it even Jack? He had his mask and hoodie on so I couldn't even really see him, he moved toward me slightly and I back away slightly.
"J-Jack?" I asked, "Wh-What a-are you d-doing?!"
He reached up and slowly took his mask off, I saw it really was him, he set it to the side.
"H-How d-did you g-get in h-here?!" I asked quietly, "W-When d-did you g-get h-here?!"
He started moving toward me, for some reason I felt really uncomfortable, I also couldn't move anymore, it was as if my arms and legs were being pinned down, he kept moving toward me, I wanted to grab him and hold him close, but I couldn't move, he grabbed my face and held it still, his tongue snaking out and inching toward me I watched it silently, I blinked and he was gone, I was just staring at the ceiling in silence, I wiggled slightly and realized I was wrapped up in a blanket, I sighed slightly as I laid there, it was just a dream, I began trying to wiggle away from the blankets but barely anything was happening, I finally sighed and gave up, too exhausted to do anything anymore, I continued to stare at the ceiling, I really wanted Jack here, I would be able to sleep so much better if he was here, I wouldn't worry about nightmares, I wouldn't worry about anyone sneaking up on me, I wouldn't worry about anything, Jack was everything to me, I laid there silently as a few tears rolled from my eyes, I wished he was here, I wished that he was holding me instead of this damned blanket, I didn't know what else I could do at this point, if Jack where here I wouldn't ever be scared again, I quietly cried to myself as I laid there, slowly falling back to sleep.
I slowly opened my eyes to see the ceiling, it was brighter in the room now, I looked around slightly to see nothing, it was just how I left it, I slowly wiggled my way out of the blankets and went to the bathroom, I undressed and looked over myself, I was still covered in bandages, I sighed as I slumped forward slightly, then I started taking off all the bandages, I looked myself over again, I quickly looked at my shoulder, it was completely healed, almost as if nothing had happened, the only difference was the fact that I was scarring from a bite just above the mark, otherwise it was the way it was before, I then got in the shower, I turned the water on cold and stood there silently, letting it drench me, I still don't really understand why I took a freezing shower whenever I was upset but it comforted me somehow, only after a few seconds standing there I began to cry, last time I showered I had Jack with me, I teased him with the soap, then...
I gripped my chest, I had to calm down, now was not the time for this, I needed these thoughts out of my head, I shook my head violently hoping it'd clear my head, I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair, stop thinking about Jack, goddamnit! Get him out of your head, Toby! He doesn't matter to you! Leave him behind!
I couldn't think straight anymore, I felt faint and tired, I stared at the wall of the shower silently as I tried to calm down, I stumbled back slightly and hit the wall, my mind was fogging up, I wished I wasn't thinking about him, I wished that I could move on, I had to live without him now, I had to, this was my only choice in order to save both of us, I slid down the wall and pulled my legs close, I sighed, I jumped when the shower curtain opened, I quickly covered myself and stared up at Sophie, she silently closed the curtain again.
"Oops, sorry." She said, "I was just looking for Jason."
What the fuck?!
"W-Why?!" I asked.
"I heard him monologing." She said, "I've got to beat his kneecaps."
Okay, what the hell? What am I supposed to do with this information?
"Why...?" I asked quietly, I honestly regretted asking as soon as I did.
"He's been goddamn trapping his toys!" She said angrily, "Slender's really pissed because we almost gave the trapped toy to Eyeless! If I wouldn't have heard then we would have just handed it over!"
My heart was caught up in my throat, I quickly struggled to my feet.
"I-Is J-Jack okay?!" I asked quickly.
"Yeah, he's fine." She said, "He's completely unaware of the whole thing, we wanted to avoid the paranoia."
She sighed slightly.
"Turns out you were actually right about him, which is why I'm in here." She said, "He has a thing for you, so I was just making sure he wasn't doing anything stupid and dumb."
I saw something move near the curtain and I backed away slightly.
"I need to bat him!" She said angrily, "I'm so fucking done with him!"
I just stayed quiet.
"Okay, bye bye." She said, "I won't go too far in hopes that Jason will come around."
I stayed quiet as I listened to her leave, I sighed as I lowered my head slightly, I didn't exactly understand what the hell just happened but I guess there wasn't much to do about it, I then hurried up in the shower just so I wouldn't be bothered again, I got dried as quickly as possible and got dressed, I then went back to my room and sat down silently on my bed, I pulled my legs close and rested my forehead on my knees, I hated everything, I wanted to be back with Jack, I kicked my leg slightly to hear something hit the floor, I got up quietly and looked down, my heart stopped when I saw what it was.
Jack's mask was on the floor.