Average Couple

I woke up to voices, they were kind of muffled and distant, I sat up quietly and looked around, Jack was gone, I got up and slowly made my way over to the door, I quietly opened it and peeked out, Kage, Jack, and Sadie were all in the kitchen talking, it was mostly Kage talking, it looked like Jack was cooking, Sadie spotted me.
"Good morning, Toby." She smiled.
Jack turned to me slightly as Kage went quiet.
"Do you want food?" Jack asked.
"O-Okay." I came out of the room.
If Jack trusted these two then I trusted them too, I trust Jack with everything I've got so I had no reason to judge his choice of friends, I went over to the table in the room and sat down.
"Give me a minute." Jack muttered.
Kage started talking again as Jack was dishing up food, I wasn't paying too much attention to what they were talking about, Jack came over and set a plate in front of me, then quickly turned to Kage and somewhat slapped him, catching all of us off guard.
"Moron." He said.
"What did I do?!" Kage asked quickly.
"Were you the one who left the body in the house?!" Jack asked angrily.
Kage was quiet as he stared at Jack.
"What?" He asked.
"The body!" Jack shouted as he pointed towards the closet, "Have a damn look!"
Kage jumped off the counter and rushed over to the closet, he opened the door and the body fell from the closet and onto the floor, Kage and Sadie were both quiet as they stared at the body.
"I didn't do it." Kage said as he looked up, "It was probably Gabe!"
The body moved slightly and we all quickly stared at it in silence.
"Is it not dead?" Jack asked, sounding annoyed.
"I got it." Kage muttered angrily as he grabbed the body.
The person immediately began trying to fight him off as Kage dragged him outside, it was dead quiet as the door slammed.
"God..." Sadie said quietly.
"Fucking moron." Jack said, "If I see Gabe I'll ask him about it."
"Please do." Sadie said, "Cause that's really fucking weird."
As they began talking about the previous situation I started eating quietly, I didn't know who Gabe was but he sounded like another psychopath, soon Kage came back in and quickly went over to Jack, shoving a kidney into his face.
"Yum, yum!" Kage said happily.
Jack glared at him silently for a second, he moved suddenly and bit Kage's hand, he gave a high pitched shriek as he moved his hand away and held it, Sadie laughed at him as he stared at Jack.
"You can't argue with me, I'm blind." Jack said, smirking slightly, "I didn't know it was your hand."
Kage glared at him.
"Fuck you." He hissed quietly.
"So you killed him?" Jack asked.
"No." Kage replied, "I brought this with, the guy's just outside for now."
"I was about to say..." Sadie trailed off, "Gabe probably had a plan for him."
"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Kage agreed.
They started talking again, but Jack seemed a little distracted, after a minute Jack grabbed Kage's arm and dragged him into another room, Sadie went quiet as the door slammed shut, she looked at me.
"So how are you?" She asked, "Jack treating you good?"
"Yeah." I replied shyly.
She smiled.
"I'm glad to know." She said, "He's not too harsh to you, is he?"
I shook my head, remembering that she can actually see me, I've gotten too used to hanging around blind people.
"Good, good." She said.
It was quiet for a second.
"How d-did Jack and K-Kage meet?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Kage and I were the ones to nurse him back to health after he was found by Seedy half starved." Sadie said, "Sure it took a while to figure out what he actually ate and Zalgo's opinion on what kind of demon he was, but we managed."
I was quiet as I looked her over, if I wasn't mistaken her wounds should be fatal, her arms were covered in deep cuts and her throat was slit, she also had a missing eye.
"How d-did you and K-Kage meet?" I asked.
"Well..." She trailed off, now thinking about it, "Wow, that was a while ago, wasn't it?" She giggled slightly.
She was quiet as she thought about it, I just let her take her time.
"I guess it was only a few days after my suicide." She said, meaning she's dead, "He found me and offered for me to go with him."
She looked rather happy suddenly.
"We started dating about a week afterward." She said, "I've never felt as happy as I am now before I died."
I was happy to know she at least got a happy ending.
"I was honestly surprised about you." She suddenly said, "Kage was surprised as well."
"H-Huh?" I asked as I looked back at her.
"Well, when we heard a new Proxy had gotten under Jack's thick layer of protection we were initially shocked, but we were even more so when Hoodie actually told us about you." She said, "The fact that Jack let anyone in is weird, more so someone he didn't know at all prior to the accident."
She glanced at me slightly but avoided actually looking at me.
"Let alone a guy."
"A... g-guy?" I asked.
"Well, he didn't really seem interested in anyone, to be completely honest." She said, "Jack was usually to himself even before the accident, but I never perceived him as gay before he met you."
Did I turn Jack gay?
"I'm really happy the two of you ended up together, though." Sadie said, "I haven't seen him this happy ever before, yeah, he did seem rather happy before but he had clinical depression because of all the shit he went through along with PTSD."
Jack was depressed? Is he still that way?
"I honestly think you've either mostly or completely cured his depression." She said quietly.
I quickly looked up at her, she had her head low but was serious.
"I hardly ever see him upset anymore." She said, "You're the best possible thing that could have ever happened to him, but I'm sure he wouldn't tell you personally in the state he's in currently..."
The door to the other room opened as we both quickly looked over, Kage and Jack came back out and Kage pat Jack on the shoulder.
"Come on, Sadie." He started heading for the door, "We've gotta go."
Sadie got up and followed Kage out the door, I looked over at Jack to see he was acting as if nothing happened, I jumped up and ran over to him, latching onto his arm, he stopped and looked down at me.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I l-love you."
He stared down at me quietly, then smiled.
"I love you too, Toby." He said.
I pounced on him and we both hit the floor.
"Goddamnit Toby!" I shouted underneath me.
I kissed him, he groaned angrily, but he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly, he licked my lower lip and I parted them for him, we then started making out intensely, I finally pulled away from him for air, we were both panting as we stared at each other, he pulled me back down and laid me on top of him, I snuggled close to his neck and closed my eyes, I loved him so much.