Overside

I was waiting anxiously next to the door, Jack had left moments ago and I have been crying heavily since, I was starting to calm down now but I still had tears rolling down my cheeks, I was waiting for Ann to come get me now, I wasn't sure what the mansion was going to be like but I could only guess, I heard a knock on my door and I quickly looked over at it, now holding my breath, I slowly shuffled my way over and opened the door, Ann was standing there waiting, I reached down and grabbed a duffle bag sitting next to the door, I slung the strap over my shoulder and kept my head down.
"I guess that means you're ready." She said.
I just silently nodded, she stepped to the side and motioned for me to follow her, and I quietly complied, I walked behind her in silence, no one said anything to us as we left, even though there were a lot of people watching us, we left the complex and we walked on in silence, I couldn't stop thinking about Jack the entire time we walked, we passed a few noticeable landmarks such as a large dead pine tree, three large boulders, and the playground, now I was in a bit more of unfamiliar territory, but we pressed on, I just stayed quiet, after about an hour longer I looked up again, within the trees were what looked to be a mansion overgrown with foliage and trees, Sally was standing outside running around a tree and singing something I've never heard before, I just stayed quiet as we kept walking, Sally stopped and looked at us as we got closer, she giggled before she looked up at the tree.
"He really is here!" She said happily.
She began to dance around the tree again as she cheered and repeated my name, I looked at the tree silently and felt uncomfortable, Ann didn't say anything as she began to lead me inside, I followed in silence, I glanced back to see the tree move, I quickened my pace as I realized that was The Slender Man, I stayed quiet as I stood next to Ann, I saw Helen and Angel were standing in the main entrance of the mansion, they both were silent, Ann didn't say anything to them as she continued to lead me, she lead me to the large staircase in the main entrance and lead me upstairs, after another minute we reached a door, she opened it and motioned for me to go in, so I did.
"Get settled in." She said, "I'll get you for lunch soon."
She then closed the door, I looked around the room silently, it was a good size and had a large wardrobe, a dresser, a private bathroom, and a good sized bed, I don't think I've ever seen a room so nice before, I took off my duffle bag and set it on the floor, I was just quiet, I eventually started unpacking, folding the clothes I brought with and putting them in the empty dresser, I took off my shoes and left them next to the door and set all my gear on top of the dresser, once I was done I went over to the bed, I stared at it silently, it felt wrong to mess it up even in the slightest, I didn't want to touch it, I finally just said fuck it and climbed onto the bed, I pulled my legs close and began to rock back and forth, I was thinking about Jack again, I stared silently at the bottom of the bed, I felt a bit sick, I also wanted to cry, I heard a knock on the door and I looked up quickly, the door opened and I saw Ann walk in, she looked at me sitting on the bed.
"Come get something to eat." She said.
I shook my head as I buried my face in my knees.
"Don't be like that, Toby." She said softly.
I shook my head again, my tears from earlier returning, I began sobbing heavily, I heard her coming over and I quickly shrunk back, scooting away from her but trying my best to keep my head in my knees, I felt her gently touch my head.
"What's wrong, Toby?" She asked softly.
I didn't reply as I kept my head down, I was beginning to shake, she just sat there silently for a second, then I heard her sigh.
"If you really want to see Jack sooner then please just cooperate." She said, "Someone will be coming in here later to ask you some questions, okay?"
I just nodded, she got up and walked away, I just remained silent, I don't know how long I sat there for but I kind of dozed off, I woke up again when I heard a knock on the door, I looked up as the door opened, the girl, Kate I believe, walked in, I didn't say anything as she began to walk over, she grabbed a wooden chair and dragged it over, she turned it around and sat on it, leaning against the back of the chair.
"So, Toby..." She trailed off, "I'm just going to ask you a few questions, okay?"
"Okay..." I agreed quietly.
She began to ask me rather personal questions, and I answered as best as I could, I told her about the mysterious figure I had seen in the hall when the power was out, I told her about the mystery man who kissed me in the hall recently, and I hesitantly told her about the person who posed as Jack and raped me, she was mostly quiet during my stories, and sadly I couldn't actually describe any of the people I saw, it was either too dark or in the case of the rape they were wearing a mask, she quietly thanked me for sharing before she left, I then got up and went to the private bathroom, it was kind of small but private nonetheless, I took a quick shower to help me feel better, once I was done I finally mustered up the courage to venture outside of the room, I heard from passing conversations that the mansion was the safest place to live, once I was dressed I went over to the door and opened it, I stopped once I noticed a single toy sitting just outside the door, it had a small piece of string tied to it with a small paper on the end, I picked it up and looked at the paper, all it said was Toby, it was exactly like the toys I got back at the complex, unsettled I decided against going out of the room, although I kept the toy, I set it on my dresser and silently stared at it, there was no way this mysterious toy giver followed from the complex, could they...?