Almost Lost

I was standing silently near my door, I've been highly considering whether I was going to go see Jack or not, it was about evening right now but I... I just didn't know anymore, I didn't know what I was doing, I heard a loud crash downstairs and I jumped, I quickly left my room and went downstairs, I stopped once I saw a large crowd of people were surrounding someone, I began pushing through everyone, I saw Jack suddenly get thrown against a wall, cracking the concrete, he hit the ground and I quickly ran to the front of the group, I saw Laughing Jack grab Eyeless Jack and threw him into another wall, he laid for a moment as a few people began to shout and hollar, some even cheering Eyeless on, he slowly began to get up but Laughing ran at him again, he moved out of the way as quickly as possible but Laughing grabbed him before he could get away, he shoved him against a high wall and Eyeless kicked his face, as Laughing dropped him everyone began to cheer, he was reacting to everyone, he was getting disorihented with everyones shouting and scent, Laughing grabbed his throat and he quickly attempted to fight him off, Laughing then did something that made veryone gasp and fall silent, he shoved his hand into his stomach and pulled out his small intestine, Laughing then threw him across the room, his eyes quickly scanned across everyone and fell on me, he suddenly charged me and I had no time to react, Hoodie stepped in front of me and pulled a gun out of his pocket, shooting Laughing Jack right between the eyes, he hit the ground with a thud.
"GET OUT." Hoodie ordered.
Everyone quickly scrambled to get out, I was dragged out with everyone else even though I was fighting to stay in there, eventually I just hung around Jack's room to see if he'd be okay, after a minute I saw Masky and Hoodie dragging Jack up the stairs, Jack was completely motionless as they dragged him to his room and closed the door, I stayed nearby until they came out, neither of them were really saying anything, they looked at each other silently.
"What do you think?" Hoodie asked.
"We'll move the body in the morning." Masky replied quickly as he started walking away, "He won't survive."
"Good riddance." Hoodie muttered as he followed Masky.
I stood there for a moment before I went over and went into his room, I could hear him groan in pain immediately, I went over to the bed to see him laying motionlessly, he shifted slightly and groaned again, I sat on the edge of the bed and he reacted quickly, I reached over and gently stroked his face, he relaxed slightly as he let out a shaky breath, he shifted again and groaned, I felt really bad for him, it wasn't even his fault he got hurt this badly, everyone else was to blame, they ruined two of his main senses, his body shook slightly and he groaned again, I froze when I heard him whimper, my heart getting caught in my throat immediately, I fought off tears.
"I'm s-so s-sorry..." I said quietly.
He turned his head to me slightly before falling limp, I could feel tears roll down my cheeks as I looked down at him, he was in an obvious amount of pain, he hissed slightly and I quickly moved my hand away.
"N... Numb..." His voice was wavering.
"Numb...?" I asked quietly.
He lifted his hand slightly, pointing towards his kitchen area.
"Fr...ridge..."
I looked at the kitchen area, I looked back down at him for a moment before I got up, I went over to the kitchen area and touched the handle to the fridge, my heart sank as I touched it, I took a deep breath and opened it, the head was now gone and I let out a sigh of relief, although the syringe with my name on it was still there, I began trying to think of what he could have meant by numb, as I was moving a jar I had a realization, he could be referring to some type of anesthesia or novocaine, which would be in a syringe, I looked back at the one with my name on it, does it have my name because it's supposed to numb pain? That's the only logic I could find, I glanced at the door and stopped, there was another syringe in there, this one wasn't labeled, now I didn't know what to do, I just grabbed the both of them and took them over to him.
"Th-There were t-two..." I said quietly as he gently nudged his arm.
He began using me to find them, I gently took his arm and held out both of the needles, placing his hand on them, he felt the one with my name on it first, he hissed slightly and felt the other one, he took that one, now I really didn't know what was in this one, I watched him as he injected the syringe into his stomach, he then threw it across the room and I heard it shatter, I looked into the dark as he started moving around, I looked back down at him as he let out an uncomfortable sigh, I was well aware that he usually walked around barefoot so he could feel where he was going, I got up and went over to the bathroom, quickly flipping the light on, I looked around and saw where all the needle pieces were, I grabbed a broom and a dustpan, I began sweeping up all the broken glass, then threw it all away, I went back over to the bathroom and flipped the light off again, I then went back over to Jack, he was laying motionlessly again and actually seemed relaxed, I then remembered that he thought the bed was lonely, I stood there silently for a minute before I laid down next to him, he let out a deep breath.
"What do you want...?" He asked tiredly.
"I'm t-trying t-to make th-the b-bed less l-lonely..." I replied quietly.
He was silent as he was laying there, I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong, he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him, now I was laying right next to him, he held my head close to his chest and didn't say anything, I didn't either, I just slowly closed my eyes, listening to him breathing as his chest rose and fell, really right now I wasn't sure what else to do but sleep, I was just hoping I wouldn't get in trouble for being in here.