Mystery

I slowly opened my eyes to be laying on the couch still, I was kind of cocooned in the blanket, I looked around slightly and spotted Jack standing near the door with Masky, the window was still open.
"Well, it's pissing me off." Jack said quietly, "Either you figure out who it was and deal with it or I'm going to burn down the entire fucking building."
"Yeah, I'm sure you will." Masky replied quietly, "We'll do some random searches of every room and see if we find anything."
"Good." Jack growled, "Once you find the asshat let me know."
"I'm not going to do that." Masky said.
"Why?" Jack asked, I could hear the scowl in his voice, "Was it you?"
"No, it wasn't." Masky said, "It's just my job to make sure no one kills each other."
Jack was quiet as he shifted.
"You're failing." He said.
Masky didn't say anything, he just started to leave.
"Tim." Jack said as he turned towards him.
Masky stopped and turned to him.
"Hm?" He asked.
"You better actually tell me who it is." Jack said, "I've got a... personal thing I've got to pummel them for."
Masky didn't say anything, he turned back around and started leaving, Jack scoffed slightly before he leaned down and picked up some grocery bags that were sitting next to him, he then started heading over to the kitchen, as he began going through the bags I attempted to get out of the blankets, I was struggling more than I'd like to admit, as I struggled I slowly began to panic, I was suddenly grabbed and picked up, I looked to see it was Jack, he took the blankets off me before he set me back down, the room was really cold and I shuddered, quickly grabbing the blanket back for warmth, I was completely naked still so it made perfect sense that it was so cold, Jack gestured to the bottom of the couch.
"Wear those." He said.
I looked to see a pair of clothes, I let out a sigh as I thought about how cold they probably were, he walked off and I reached over to them, I grabbed them and was pleasantly surprised, they were actually warmer than the blanket, I stood up and began getting dressed, once I was dressed I looked down at my bare feet, I looked back up at Jack as he was beginning to cook something, I began slowly going over to him, I glanced at the counter and froze, there was some sort of bodily organ sitting near him, it was slightly bleeding and had a bite taken out of it, I just silently stared at it, he grabbed it and brought it to his mouth, the noise that followed disturbed me to no end.
"You're staring." He said, "What do you want?"
I was still quiet, he set the organ back onto the counter and picked up a spatula, he began messing with everything in the pan.
"What do you want?" He asked a bit angrily.
"What a-are you g-going t-to do t-to... whoever i-it is?" I asked quietly.
"We'll see when the time arrives." He said.
I went back to being quiet, he continued cooking, I just stood there watching him silently, every now and then looking at the organ on the counter, he stopped and turned to me suddenly and I froze, holding my breath.
"Is there something you want from me?" He asked, "You're staring at me like you're a begging animal."
I still remained silent, I lowered my eyes slightly.
"Are you asking about what I'm eating?" He asked.
I still didn't say anything.
"Don't worry about it." He said as he turned back around.
"Jack?" I barely audibly asked.
"Hm?" He asked.
I was silent, honestly surprised he actually heard me, he stopped cooking and turned back to me.
"What do you want?" He asked, now sounding annoyed.
I slowly began walking over to him, he stood still as he listened to me walking, once I reached right in front of him I reached out a shaky hand, I grabbed the front of his shirt, he was just silent, I kept my head low.
"Are you going to tell me?" He asked.
I didn't say anything, keeping my head low, I felt him grab the back of my head and grip my hair, he pulled my head back so I was looking up at him as he was looking down at me, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.
"I can't read body language." He said sternly, "And I can't smell pheromones because of the damn cologne, you have to tell me what you want."
He moved a bit closer to my face, letting his nose brush against mine.
"Be straightforward with me." He said seriously, "Don't be embarrassed about anything you say, I don't judge."
I was still quiet, I turned my head away from his, he rubbed my back slightly.
"You know, I can't help if you don't tell me." He said, "What do you want? Is something not feeling right? Is something hurting? Wait, you can't feel pain." He was beginning to ramble slightly.
"J-Just shut u-up..." I muttered.
He went quiet as he continued to stare at me, I was just as quiet, he let out a sigh as he let me go.
"It's fine if you want to stand near me." He muttered as he turned back to the stove, "I don't understand what you want, so I'm only making a vague guess."
I stood right behind him, he grabbed the organ off the counter and took another bite out of it, I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his back, he didn't say anything as he continued cooking, I turned my head to the side slightly and watched as he set the organ down.
"W-What is th-that?" I asked quietly.
"What I'm eating?" He asked.
I nodded into his back.
"It's a kidney." He replied.
"That's... k-kinda gross." I said.
"You're not a cannibal." He replied.
"But kid-dneys make the p-pee." I muttered.
"Drinking piss can be a kink." He said without hesitation.
I just stayed quiet, does... does he have that kink? That's... disgusting.
He reached to an overhead cabinet and got out a plate, he set it on the counter and took a lid off a pot, he grabbed a spoon and began getting out rice, setting it on the plate and spreading it out, he then started getting everything else out of the pan and putting it on top of the rice.
"What i-is it...?" I asked quietly.
"Stirfry." He replied.
He moved the plate to the side and set a spoon on it, he then grabbed an empty container and began putting the rest of the rice and other stuff into it, he put a lid on it then stopped.
"Can you let me go?" He asked, "I have shit to do and you need to eat."
I just quietly let him go and stepped away from him, he took the plate and held it out to me, I took it silently and got out of his way, he grabbed the container and took it over to the fridge, I took the plate back over to the couch and sat down, I just ate silently and listened to Jack doing things, he was still a mystery, although I couldn't help but worry about what he could do to whoever was in here before, but there's no way I could possibly stop him from doing anything.