Hatred

Today has been absolute shit, not only did Jack and I hit a really, really rough spot but Jack has been very drunk since I've gotten back, every now and then when his hand would touch me even the slightest he'd start crying and avoid me as much as a drunk blind person in an odd environment can, he's bumped into walls, tripped over furniture, eventually I just took him back to the bedroom and put him to bed, I stared at the drunken mess of a man crying on the bed, I sighed slightly as I went over and sat next to him, he flinched when I touched him, I just rubbed his back, I didn't know what else to do, I wasn't used to seeing him this disoriented, meaning he was far drunker then I've ever seen before, I wasn't giving any direction on what I was supposed to do with him, he suddenly struggled off the bed and grabbed the nearby trashcan, he hunched over it and vomited violently, but I knew that's common for alcohol, I sat there silently, I was actually pittying him, I sighed and got up, leaving him alone, I went to the kitchen and felt lost, I sighed slightly as I rubbed my arm, I glanced at the small fridge and spotted something, I went over and looked, it was a note, I took it off the fridge and read it.
[You two are in a tough spot, I know, I'm trying to help.
There's a syringe in the fridge that could be helpful, I just didn't dare use it on him, but you'd be fine, I know.
Jack's most likely still drunk but this will still work, just don't use too much.
-Kage.]
I sighed as I crumpled the paper, tossing it into the garbage, I opened the fridge and immediately spotted the syringe, it looked like the one Jack had in his fridge, it had some clear liquid in it, it seemed like Kage wanted me to use it on Jack... but do I actually trust it? I don't know why I shouldn't, to be honest... Jack trusted him, and it seems like the two of them really care about Jack, so why would they give him something dangerous?
I sighed, giving in and grabbing the syringe, I closed the door and started heading back to the bedroom, if this was going to help then I was going to use it immediately, Jack was laying on the floor completely motionless, the trashcan still rather close to him, I went over to him and crouched down next to him, I gently touched him and he flinched, he began sobbing again and I sighed, I sat next to him and rubbed his arm, I looked at the syringe and imagined what it could be, I sighed, remembering when Jack mistook one of the syringes in his fridge before he used it on Masky, meaning this could potentially be a hormonal booster, so I was preparing myself for it, I sighed as I pulled his sleeve up slightly, I poked him with the needle and quickly injected a bit of it before he could stop me, I set the syringe off to the side as he began shaking, I felt bad about it, he wasn't crying anymore but I still felt a little bad for doing it, I rubbed the spot I injected him in an attempt to soothe him, he was oddly quiet now as he was shaking, he moved away from me slightly and I lowered my head, I pulled my legs close and started quietly sobbing.
"I'm s-sorry...!" I said quietly, "I d-don't-t want-t t-to l-lose you...!"
I buried my face into my knees.
"I d-don't w-want t-to be a P-Proxy if I c-can't b-be with y-you!" I continued.
I was suddenly grabbed and pushed to the ground, I looked up at Jack just before he moved down and bit the front of my neck, I gasped in shock, he grabbed my shoulder and flipped me over, he literally ripped my shirt off and I knew shit was about to go down, as he bit my back I quickly struggled to get my pants off so he wouldn't rip those too, I should've undressed beforehand, he licked my right shoulder blade and I shuddered, he bit my shoulder hard, I gasped and tried to move away slightly, he shoved me into the floor and bit harder, I let out a small cry as I hid my face in my arms, he bit the entire area around my shoulder, maybe he was just taking out his anger on the mark itself, he's not necessarily mad at me, it's the fact that I could be tracked at any time that makes him so scared to be with me, and I understood, he scratched at my hips and I was pretty sure he was just going to rip my pants off, I bit my arm trying to ignore what Jack was doing, even though my safety was kind of in danger right now I didn't mind much, he ripped at my pants and I tried to kick it off to help him, he is still under the influence after all, and not only that but now he's also drugged, so extra out of it I guess, he ripped my pants more and I gave up, he grabbed the back of my knee and lifted me into the position he wanted me in, he quickly pushed himself inside me and I groaned, he didn't waste any time fucking me into oblivion, I quickly began screaming from his overly violent behavior, well it was pleasurable screams, I dug my fingers into the carpet as I bit into my arm to bide with the overstimulation.
I groaned loudly before I screamed again, coming violently, I wasn't given any time to recover as he kept going violently and horrifically, I dug my nails more as he started biting my shoulder again, I was starting to get worried, if he kept biting that area like this then there might not be any skin left in the morning, he scratched my torso and bit my neck, he was almost acting as violent as the guy who raped me... almost...
"J-Ja~ack~"
He stopped suddenly, I had fluids leaking out of every orifice on my face, I was weeping heavily as I buried my face into my arms, he rubbed my back slightly, now it seemed like he's come back to reality, did he sober up...? Or did the drug wear off...? I can't tell... I was uncomfortably stiff, I continued to weep into my arms as he was rubbing my back, I felt his head rest on the back of mine, it was almost as if he was trying to figure out who I was, he pushed away from me suddenly and he was pulled out, he moved into a corner and started crying again, I slowly sat up and wiped my face, I guess we both made quite a few mistakes this go-around, but that's just part of the learning process, now I knew what not to do in that kind of situation, I slowly started getting up, my knees were shaky and I could barely stay standing, I went to the bathroom as quickly as my wobbly legs could carry me, I flipped the light on and quickly looked at myself in the mirror, I was covered in my own blood, I turned around and looked at my back as best as I could, there was barely any skin left on my shoulder, I couldn't even see the mark anymore, I sighed as I hit the floor, my tired legs giving out completely, I covered my head as I started to sob, I didn't know what else to do, everything was ruined! I've lost everything that mattered most to me for the third time in my life!
I slowly crawled my way over to the first aid kit in the room and began pulling everything I needed out, I then slowly started to clean and patch my wounds, although my shoulder and back were too hard to do myself, everything has gone to shit, and there was only one thing I could do at this point to make everything go back to normal.
I have to prevent Jack from getting killed.