Living Life

I was laying on top of Jack, he was laying on his stomach silently, we were mostly just hanging out now, I was running my fingers trough his hair.
"S-Someone at th-the mansion m-made a r-replic-ca of y-your m-mask." I said quietly.
"Well fuck'em." He said.
"I s-still d-don't know h-how it g-got in m-my r-room..." I said quietly.
"Don't literally fuck'em, dude." He said as he turned to me slightly, "What is wrong with you?"
I pinched him.
"I w-wasn't f-fucking anyone!" I said, "I w-was h-having a d-dream about you."
He was quiet, he turned away from me and laid on his arm.
"Don't fucking obsess over me." He said.
"Can't h-help it." I poked the back of his neck.
He swatted at me like I was a fly, I laid down on top of him again as I wrapped my arms around him, we were both quiet, it was really dark in here but I didn't mind, I knew for a fact that he couldn't give a single shit about the dark, everything's dark to him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me off him, he then laid on top of me.
"Let me smell you." He muttered as he buried his face in my chest, "I have to learn it all over again."
I let him sniff me, he was licking me slightly too but I think that also had something to do with my scent, I couldn't complain with him, even though it's only been a couple weeks a lot has changed, mostly the fact that I'm using different soap and shampoo now, he eventually laid down on top of me, I rubbed his head again.
"You're c-cuddly." I said as I wrapped my arms around him.
"Is there a problem with that?" He asked.
"No." I said, "I l-like it."
We went back to being quiet, we were at some sort of mutual understanding that the best thing for us right now was silence, after a while of understanding silence I moved closer to him.
"Um, J-Jack?" I asked.
"Hm?"
"If... if J-Jason w-were t-to... er... t-try t-to do s-something t-to me, what sh-should I d-do?" I asked quietly.
"Grab what hurts the most and rip it." He replied without missing a beat.
"Um... okay..." I said quietly, "What d-does that m-mean?"
He sat up on me, he looked disappointed.
"Rip off his tiny ween." He said.
I was quiet as I stared at him.
"What i-if it's n-not t-tiny?" I asked.
"Then it's an easy target." He said.
We continued laying there, there was something I wanted to do with him but I was sure it was a bad idea, I poked his side.
"W-Will y-you do s-something with m-me?" I asked softly.
"Sure." He said.
"We n-need t-to go t-to t-town." I said.
He looked at me.
"Why?" He asked.
"C-Cause." I replied.
He groaned as he leaned his head back, then went quiet, I poked his side again.
"Jack?"
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Will y-you g-go with m-me?" I asked again.
"Fine." He replied.
"Okay." I said, "T-Tonight."
"Tonight?" He asked as he looked at me, "Why tonight?"
"D-Do you h-have p-plans already?" I asked shyly.
He was quiet, then sighed again.
"No, not really." He replied, "But... well if it's tonight there's a more likely chance of us getting caught."
Damn, he had a point, but I really wanted to do this with him.
"I th-think it'll b-be fine." I said, "P-Please?"
Jack was quiet as he rubbed his face, I kissed his cheek and he turned to me slightly.
"Fine." He finally groaned, "Goddamn selfish prick."
I kissed his cheek again, he grabbed my head and pulled me into an actual kiss, he wrapped his arms around me as our kiss got more intense, after a second he pulled away from me and turned his head away, it was as if he were listening to something, he sighed and rubbed my head.
"I have to go see what Seed wants." Jack said, "I'll be back in a minute."
He got up off the bed and I listened as he walked away, I sat up and stared at the end of the room with the door, it was too dark to really see anything but the curtain in the room was open slightly, I felt a little bad, Jack wasn't able to finish at all because we didn't have all the right means to clean ourselves and the bedding up, and now I was making him come with me to town in the middle of the night, I bit my nail slightly, I heard the door open and I looked back up.
"That dweeb." Jack said.
"Is h-he ok-kay?" I asked.
"He's fine." Jack said, "He just wanted to tell me he saw three birds in the tree he's next to."
"Aw." I cooed.
"Yeah, he has his moments." Jack said as he came back over.
He climbed back onto the bed, I looked him over slightly, I could see he still had a small tent in his pants, I moved closer to him.
"So, um..." I trailed off.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"H-How ab-bout... we m-meet up..." I said, "T-Ten o'c-clock, at the g-gas st-tation."
"Okay." He said, "Sure."
I reached down and pushed on the tent in his pants, he flinched and quickly grabbed my wrist.
"What are you doing?" He asked, he actually sounded annoyed.
"Y-You... d-didn't g-get off at-t all..." I said quietly.
He sighed.
"It's fine." He said, "It's not like it's the first time I got blue balls." He muttered the last part.
I used my free hand to unbotton his pants, he flinched and quickly grabbed my other arm.
"Why?" He asked.
Seeing as how my hands were occupied I leaned down and used my teeth to unzip his pants, he squeezed my wrists more but didn't actually try to stop me.
"Last time you blew me you weren't very good at it." He said plainly.
"I'd g-get b-better if y-you t-told me w-what t-to do." I said back.
He was quiet, he finally let me go.
"Use less teeth." He said, "More tongue."
I pulled his underwear out of the way quickly, he was harder than he was before I touched him, I leaned down and gave the tip a gentle kiss it immediately began standing up again, I opened my mouth and tried to take the whole thing in, he grabbed my head and pushed me away slightly.
"Don't take it like its candy." He said, "You're going to end up choking yourself."
I began taking it inch by inch, he kept his hand on my head to derect me, when I was about halfway through I began bobbing my head, I covered my teeth with my lips to keep to his directions of less teeth, I kept running my tongue around every part of him, he was quiet the entire time, I looked up at him and saw he was biting his lip, I must have been doing something right if he was trying to keep it cool, I began bobbing my head more, if I could get a noise from him then I knew my day would be complete, I ran my tongue along his tip and I heard him grunt, I continued what I was doing hoping that he'd actually finish instead of telling me I wasn't good at it, I looked back up at him to see he had his free hand over his mouth now and his head turned away, I began taking more in as I bobbed my head, once it was nearing the back of my throat I used my tongue to squish it, he threw his head back as he grunted again, I did my best to relax my throat so I could take him all in, I continued bobbing my head, I felt him hit the back of my throat and he groaned, I began moving so he would hit the back, I groaned slightly and he twitched in my mouth, groaning back, I'd be a complete moron if I didn't keep doing something after that kind of reaction, so I started humming, his legs began to twitch as he moved his head around, I was loving his reaction, he gripped my hair tightly in his hand as he groaned again.
"Tobe...!"
It shot down my throat and I immediately choked, I managed to calmed myself down enough to not start coughing, I pulled myself away from him while trying to keep it all in my mouth, he was taking deep breaths, I didn't know what else to do with it so I just swallowed it, I then wiped the remaining off my face, I looked up at him again.
"H-How'd I d-do?" I asked softly as I nuzzled his leg.
I stared down at me quietly.
"Definitely better than last time." He said.