Realized Mistake

I opened my eyes to be laying in bed still, I slowly pushed myself up and realized I was still covered in come.
"That's... d-disgusting..." I said quietly.
I looked around slightly to see that Jack wasn't laying with me, I climbed off the bed and stood up, I could feel that were was still come inside me as well, I stumbled slightly, but quickly went to the bathroom, I turned on the light and stumbled over to the mirror, my face had a surprising amount of blood on it from the sides of my mouth, I began looking at the rest of my body as best as I could, I was covered in cuts and blood, I looked over at the shower and let out a sigh, seeing as how Jack was really mad at me he didn't seem at all interested in cleaning me up, so I just got in the shower to do it myself, I was doing my best to clean myself up, the part that was bothering me the most was what was left inside me, if I were to get it out I would have to finger myself, but I knew I had to get it out, once I finally reached that time I sat down on the floor of the tub, I wasn't exactly sure how I'd get it out but I had to at least try, I took a deep breath before I stuck a finger in, it wasn't nearly as embarrassing as I thought it would be, but the more I tried to get it out the more embarrassed I got, I was getting aroused, I leaned my head back slightly as I tried harder, I scraped against the nerve and that's when I lost it, I let a moan as I stopped, I sat there shaking for a moment, I held my breath for just a second before I decided that I had to keep going, I continued trying to scrape everything else out as I tried not to lose my mind, I looked down at myself silently, I reached down and stroked myself just to relieve some tension, I felt like I was doing something I shouldn't be, I was trying really hard to keep quiet, I kept at it until I came, I laid there for a while just letting the water pour on me, after a few minutes I started getting up again, I washed myself off again then turned off the water, I then climbed out of the shower and grabbed the towel that was hanging on the rack, I dried myself off before I went back into the main room, I had my shirt with me (that I had on all night) and now I was looking for my pants and underwear, I stopped one I realized just how horrible the room smelt, it smelt almost like really bad purfume or cologne, I found my pants and underwear next to the bed, but it smelt like they were completely drenched in the cologne, I put them on with barely any question, the bed was absolutely drenched in the smell too.
I slowly made my way over to the couch and looked over it to see if Jack had forgiven me, but he wasn't there, in fact, the bedding on the couch was folded (albeit poorly) and off to the side, completely unused, now I felt a little confused, I looked around the entire room silently, everything was left exactly how it was before, the only place that was disturbed was the bed, although the sheets had been taken off and were nowhere to be seen, I was starting to feel really uncomfortable, I slowly snuck out of the room and began walking around, trying to figure out what exactly had gone on, I spotted Masky and Hoodie talking in one of the hallways.
"So he's coming back tonight?" Hoodie asked.
"He should be." Masky said, "I haven't seen him at all."
"Alright, I guess we'll just talk to him tomorrow." Hoodie sighed, "He's probably going to be busy tonight anyways with you know who."
"Oh geez." Masky said as he turned away from Hoodie slightly, "I don't like thinking about that, it's creepy."
"It's kind of your fault." Hoodie said as he started walking off, "I warned you multiple times that you should knock before entering any room."
"Yeah, yeah, I got it!" Masky snapped as he started following, "I learned my lesson, Mr. Expesition!"
"Well, at least I got something across to you." Hoodie said as he went around a corner, "Through it seemed like Jack sure found it amusing."
My heart basically stopped once they disappeared from sight, I pinned myself to the wall, Jack's not back yet?! Then who was...?
I fully panicked at this point, I ran all the way back to Jack's room and went in, I looked for any sort of evidence of anyone aside from me being in here but there was nothing, the dirty sheets were completely gone, the room was heavily doused in the highly fumigating cologne, and every piece of evidence that could have been on me I had washed off, I even went as far as to wash the mysterious man's semen out of myself, my skin crawled as I looked around, what the hell was that?! What happened to me?! Why me?!
I took some deep breaths trying to calm myself down, but it wasn't going too well, as I stared silently at the bed I slowly began to realize one of the most terrifying things in existence.
What was Jack gonna think?! What would he do?! Ah shit! Shit, shit, shit! Ah, fuck!
I began pacing and freaking out, my heart was in my stomach, and my stomach on the floor, I felt as if I were going to vomit, I was beginning to hyperventilate, what if last night basically repeated but far more intense?! What would he do to me?! What would he do to them?! What the hell am I supposed to do?! I stopped and stared at the bed again, I felt like I was dying, I quickly went back to the bathroom and turned the sink onto cold water and tossed it into my face, I did it a few times before I stopped and looked up at myself, taking deep breaths.
Okay, there was a mysterious person in Jack's bed last night pretending to be him, I presume just to have sex with me, seeing as how they seemed to be completely out cold until I laid down, they were probably just faking me into a false sense of security, and they must have blindfolded me so I wouldn't notice it wasn't actually Jack or figured out their identity, now there wasn't much for me to figure out about them, they were laying down so I don't know how tall they were, they were using a knife, which many, many people in this damn place prefer to use, and they were smart enough to cover up every trail, and they may even know that I'd wash myself out when I woke up, but then again who wouldn't?! I let out a sigh as I stumbled back into the wall and slid down it, I just hoped that Jack wasn't too mad when he came back, I had a lot of explaining to do because even though I could just tell lies I'm pretty sure Jack could smell something wasn't right, even with this sickening smell everywhere.