Losing You

I slowly opened my eyes, and despite the fact I was facing the rest of the bed I didn't see Jack, I sat up and began looking around the room quickly, the bathroom door was open and I didn't see him anywhere.
"Jack?" I asked.
I got even more worried when I didn't get a reply, I got up and began looking around the room for him, I was hoping he just left the bed and fell asleep someplace random like a cat, but I started panicking when I couldn't find him, did he leave? When? Why? Where did he go? I sat down and attempted to calm myself down as much as possible, I'm sure he's fine, he's okay, he just... went somewhere, and he's completely safe.
I got up and quickly got dressed, I then left my room to go find Jack, I tried to stay calm and off everyone's radar as I looked, I was too scared to ask anyone if they've seen him because I didn't want them attacking him, I knew so many of the people here didn't like him because he was seen as too dangerous, I eventually stopped somewhere on the first floor and just stood there, I was really nervous and worried about Jack, I wiped my nose slightly as I turned my attention to a window, trying to hide the fact I was crying, I heard a door open and I jumped as I quickly turned to it, Jack was coming out of the room with John, it was Slender's office, John was laughing for some reason.
"You know, you're an annoying little bitch." Jack said, "Shut it."
John snickered at Jack, he hissed at him slightly, I went over and gently grabbed his arm, he looked at me quietly.
"Oh." He realized it was me, "How are you?"
"Fine." I replied, "W-What were y-you d-doing?"
He stared at me, I felt a little uncomfortable, I didn't know why he was looking at me like that, he reached up suddenly and used his thumb to brush a tear off my cheek.
"Then why are you crying?" He asked, "Fine my ass, what happened?"
"I'm fine." I assured him, "I w-was j-just... w-worried."
He was quiet, he gently rubbed the side of my face.
"Sorry." He finally said, "I didn't want to wake you up."
I was quiet as I stared at him, he's become so much softer with me lately, I know he hasn't changed at all from the beginning but he's been acting better towards me, he obviously cares about me more than he did before, he actually doesn't bite me as much as he did before, almost like he actually doesn't want me hurt, I just moved past his hand and hugged him, he gently placed his hand on my back.
"Well, later." John said, "Don't die."
He waved at me as he walked away, I subtly waved back, I then turned my attention back to Jack.
"What w-were y-you doing...?" I asked quietly.
"Um, well..." He turned away from me slightly, "That's not important right now."
He looked back at me.
"What do you want to do?" He asked.
I couldn't help but worry about what was wrong with him, I rested my head on his shoulder quietly, he gently ran his fingers through my hair, it was a little awkward standing out in the open like this but I loved him too much to care about anyone seeing us, he had an arm wrapped around me now, I was a bit embarrassed that we were standing in the hallway like this but I guess it was fine...
"Why are you so worried...?" He asked quietly, "I'm fine, quit worrying so much about me, it's not healthy."
I didn't say anything, I knew I was getting too attached... I didn't want to run him away with my overattachment, that would probably kill me, he stopped messing with my hair.
"Are we just standing here, then?" He asked, "I thought you got over your communication problem."
"Let's g-go s-sit..." I said quietly.
"Fine." He said.
I started leading him over to a small seating area, he sat in a chair and I sat on his lap, I leaned against him and he just started messing with my hair again, I just sat there on him, I really didn't want to lose him again, he slipped his hand up my shirt and I stayed quiet, I felt him pinch my side slightly, although there wasn't much to pinch, he ran his finger over my ribs quietly.
"You need to eat more." He said quietly, "I'm getting worried."
I felt a bit bad making him worry like that, but it was also comforting knowing he worries about me, too, I caught sight of two people silently watching the two of us, they looked scared, disturbed, and disgusted, I kept my eye on them while I somewhat hid my face in his shoulder, they looked even more disturbed.
"I can't believe he'd actually sit with him." One whispered to the other.
"It makes me... uncomfortable." The other agreed.
I knew for a fact that if I could hear them even in the slightest Jack could hear them completely, but it seemed like he was either evaluating what they were doing or just ignoring them, I just stayed quiet.
"Do you think he'll eat one of us?" The first one asked quietly.
"God I hope not." The other replied, "Although I'm worried, from what I know he hasn't been eating lately..."
"Oh no! We're dead!" The first whispered in a panic, "He's going to eat us!"
"Only if you keep talking about me." Jack said casually.
They both went dead quiet as they stared at him, he growled and the two of them ran away while screaming, Jack huffed angrily as he continued running his hand through my hair.
"Bitches..." He muttered.
He leaned against me slightly, slightly smelling my hair, I just let him do whatever he wanted, but hearing that he hasn't been eating... I guess he really hasn't been, I haven't seen him eat at all since he's been here, although he has bitten me a couple of times, but was that enough?
I really began thinking, Jack can't really eat anything that isn't part of a human, but from what I know he eats everything raw, but he obviously still has taste, how tasty is everything he eats raw? Does he actually like eating it? If he doesn't that would explain why I don't really see him eat... maybe if I used a good amount of human parts and normal food it'll sustain him... I've never cooked anything human before...
But I guess there's a first for everything.