Lost Heart

I opened my eyes to be laying in a hospital bed, I could hear a moniter beeping beside me, I couldn't move and it was hard to breathe, I looked around a bit more and realized I was in Jack's hospital room, I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand on edge, I could hear heavy footsteps in the room, I saw a shadow cast over the curtain in front of me, the closer the footsteps got the larger the shadow became, I saw a hand reach for the curtain and I jolted awake, I was laying in my bed in my room.
Oh god someone's after Jack!
I was out of my bed in a instant and running out of my room, I took off as quickly but quietly as I could and ran outside, I ran to the red door and quickly opened it, I then ran down the stairs and down the hall to Jack's room, my heart was in my stomach when I saw the door was slightly ajar, I quickly went in and ran over to the curtain, I flung it open, all the moniters were off and the bed was empty, I took off out of the room and began running the halls nearly aimlessly, I was trying to find the bastard that took him! I ran past another staircase and skidded to a stop, I quickly went back and looked up the stairs, the door at the top was wide open, I ran up the stairs and opened it, I froze at the sight, Jack was only a few feet ahead of me limping into the forest, I froze up, I didn't know what to do, he wasn't supposed to be able to get back up, I ran up to him and grabbed his arm, he flinched and moved away from me slightly, his head turning to me.
"J-Jack?!" I asked.
He was shaking a lot, he was still completely bandaged, too, I clung to his arm.
"B-But y-you were...!"
He leaned against me, he was obviously weak, I bit my lip, what was I supposed to do? I wrapped my arms around him.
"I-It's d-dangerous t-to walk around." I said, "L-Let's go b-back t-to the room."
I let him use me as support as I began leanind him back into the hospital, his legs were shaking and were barely keeping him up, and he was still limping to boot, I helped him as gently as I could down the stairs, he was holding to me desparately, I wasn't going to let him slip or fall at all, he was my priority, soon we reached the bottom step and Jack started going down, I held onto him as best as I could as he rested on his knees, I got down next to him.
"C-Can you h-hear m-me?" I asked as I took his hand.
He turned his head to me slightly, I could hear how harsh his breathing was.
"N-Nod if y-you c-can." I said.
He didn't, he just leaned against me, I sighed, I grabbed his wrist and moved in front of him, I then pulled him onto my back, I stood up as best as I could and began to carry/drag him back to his room, it took some effort but I got there, I did my best to get him back onto the bed, he was shaking and immediately tried to get up again, I gently placed my hand on this chest and he grabbed my arm, I rubbed his chest and he just laid there.
"I w-won't l-leave you..." I said softly, "I'm r-right h-here."
He began to relax, although he was still shaking and his breathing was harsh, he reached up and began rubbing where his mouth would be, I looked around quickly and found a scalpel, I grabbed it quickly and used it to cut some of the bandages away from his mouth, he kept scratching at the bandages so I kept cutting them, soon I could see his mouth, he opened it a bit and all I could see were his teeth, his breathing was still raspy as he kept touching his mouth, he started moving him mouth, as if he were trying to say something, after watching him for a moment I realized what he wanted, he wanted water, his mouth must be so dry, I jumped up and ran off to the bathroom, I tried not to fumbled with everything too much as I got a cup of water, I took the cup back out to him to see he was messing with his mouth still, I went over to him and gently moved his hand, I then poured a bit into his mouth, he reacted immediately and began trying to find the cup, I had to quickly move the cup away so he wouldn't spill it everywhere.
"Okay, c-calm d-down." I said soothingly, "L-Let me h-help y-you."
I began slowly sitting him up, he was trying to find the cup still, I moved it to his lips and he grabbed it, I assisted him on drinking just so I knew he wasn't going to drown, his hands were shaking so much and it was kind of hard to keep the cup still, I finally moved the cup away and he started taking deep breaths, his breath was still raspy, I reached over and started rubbing his face, he reacted to my touch, he reached up quickly and tried to find my face, I took his hand and placed it on the side of my face, he gently rubbed my face, I held his hand close to my face as I started to cry slightly.
"I th-thout y-you w-weren't going t-to g-get up..." I said softly.
He didn't say anything, he was breathing harshly still and was still rubbing my face.
"I'm s-so h-happy...!" I said quietly, "I d-didn't w-want t-to lose y-you...!"
I leaned down to him and gently rested my head on his.
"I l-love y-you..." I said, "I l-love y-you so m-much."
He pulled my head down just a bit more and connected our lips, I kissed him more, I was really happy he was okay, I moved away from him again and listened to his harsh breathing, I rubbed his face again.
"It's o-okay..." I said quietly, "E-Everything's g-gonna be o-okay..."