Taken away

I was awoken when I was ripped from the bed, I looked up at Jack as he dragged me through the bedroom.
"J-J-"
"Shut it." He growled.
He opened the door to the closet and leaned in, he pulled on something and a secret hatch opened, he shoved me behind the false wall and quickly closed it, he moved something near the door before I heard him close the closet door, that's when I heard something hit the bedroom door, I looked around this tight space quickly and spotted a small hole, I peeked through just as the bedroom door was busted open, Jack was standing next to the window and turned to the five people who just came in, four of them immediately began ripping the room apart, Jack wasn't talking or reacting to them, the fifth person, who looked like a scientist, began walking over to him, he grabbed Jack by the hair and threw him to the floor, all the others stopped and looked over at them.
"Where is he?" The guy asked.
Jack didn't reply as he was laying there, the guy placed his foot on his head.
"Answer me." He said, "Where is the Proxy?"
He still stayed completely silent, not moving at all, the guy snapped his fingers and two of the others came over and grabbed Jack, pulling him to his knees, the guy grabbed him by the hair and forced his head up.
"Do we have to do this the difficult way?" He asked quietly, "Just tell me where the little Proxy is and I promise I won't hurt you too badly."
Jack still said nothing, the guy let his hair go and stepped away from him.
"Have it your way." He said seriously, "I have no choice but to tell him what's truly going on."
He looked around the room slightly, obviously looking for me.
"You can come out, Tobias." He said, "I promise there is no threat in this room, Jack is contained."
What was he talking about?
"I am sorry to tell you this, but Jack has been deceiving you." He claimed, "You mean nothing to him."
I tried to keep myself from yelling at him.
"Demons don't feel human emotions, and they only care for themselves." He said, "But seeing as how demons need something from humans they tend to be very manipulative."
He somewhat wandered away from Jack and picked something up off a dresser, looking at it.
"Not even Kage's feelings for his supposed girlfriend is true." He claimed, "He thrives off human compassion and affection, he tricked a broken soul to love him just so he could have more power."
He set the thing down.
"To Jack, you're only an easy meal." He claimed.
I furrowed my brow angrily, this is all bullshit.
"He may not have truly tried to eat you, but he can survive off blood alone." He continued, "With you being numb to pain you lulled yourself into a false sense of security, allowing yourself to get close enough for him to use you."
This was all bullshit!
"Jack has been savoring you, hasn't he?" He asked, "Many months of only biting and drinking from you, but this will only end in torment."
I moved away from the hole, I didn't want to hear anything else.
"You see, it starts out sweet with very little biting, but it slowly escalated, right?" He asked, "You're bleeding more often and instead of just licking it off he began to suck it out, hasn't he?"
I slid down the wall slightly, I wanted him to shut up.
"Perhaps he'll even try to play nice by restraining himself from biting you, replacing them with kisses, perhaps even trying to trick you into telling him to bite you by your own accord." He continued, "This will continue on until he finally loses all self-control."
I heard him moving closer to the hole in the wall, I held my breath.
"He'll finally rip some skin." He said, "But end up restaining himself again and come up with an excuse about it marking that you belong to him."
He finally stopped in front of the hole.
"He doesn't want to lose an easy meal like you." He continued, standing way too close to the wall, "You mean nothing to him."
"Shut up!" I finally caved, "Just shut up...!"
I began crying heavily, he was almost as bad as the voices, I heard the closet door open and I moved away from the secret one, it was pulled open and I flinched, I was grabbed by the other two but I didn't stop crying, I didn't even bother trying to fight them, they dragged me out of the closet and I was thrown to the floor.
"That was much easier than I thought." The guy smiled, "You truly tried your best Jack, but it seems I can still outwit you."
My hair was grabbed and my head was lifted, then a cloth was wrapped over my eyes, I didn't bother trying to fight as I continued crying, was that all true? He knew so much about what was going on it made me uncomfortable, I was pulled to my feet and my hands were tied, I was then tossed over a shoulder and my ankles were tied, I finally started trying to fight them, I wanted to go back to Jack, all that was a string of lies! Jack does care!

It's been quite some time and I was still being carried, no one has said anything so I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, I wanted to be with Jack again but I exhausted myself trying to struggle away already, I was basically a dead body laying over this mysterious person's shoulder, this is probably what Jack was trying to warn me about, why he wanted to tell me where to hide the day prior, and why he seemed to adamite about it, he was trying to protect me.
"Room 24." The guy finally said.
Whoever had me continued to carry me off, soon I heard a door open and I was dropped onto a bed, I started struggling slightly as I heard a door slam shut, I was grabbed and started getting untied, I tried to kick my captor but they started strangling me, I continued trying to fight them as best as I could until I was completely untied, I finally saw it was one of the guys from earlier, he grabbed my pajama bottoms and I panicked, I tried to fight against him but he was barely phased, he pulled my pants off and slung them over his shoulder, then he started fighting to get my shirt off, I bit his arm and he quickly moved away only to shove his fingers down my throat and choked me, I held onto his arm and tried to push him off, he pulled my shirt off and over his arm, he then pulled his fingers out of my mouth, I started coughing immediately, when he grabbed my underwear I panicked again, I tried to kick him but it was too late, he then tossed some sort of patients gown at me before he left, now I was just sitting in a white room completely naked, I was shaking slightly as I stared at the door, I then slowly started to get dressed in the gown, I really wish I would've stayed quiet, now I doubt I'll ever see Jack again.
Why can't we just stay together happily?