Wanted Happy

I opened my eyes to the sound of medical tape tearing, I looked to my side to see Jack placing another piece of tape on a piece of Gauss on my chest, he flattened it down before putting the tape back into the box, he began pulling full bandages out, he rested his hand on my chest and moved it up to my neck, he then began to bandage my neck entirely.
"Jack?" I asked, my voice a little hoarse.
I watched him jump slightly, he then growled lowly at me.
"S-Sorry..." I apologized quietly.
He suddenly squeezed my neck, I gasped slightly as I grabbed his wrists in an attempt to stop him.
"I don't want an apology." He growled darkly.
I nodded quickly, he let up on my neck and continued to bandage it, I just sat quietly as he finished up, once he was done he closed the first aid kit.
"Damn brat." He muttered as he stood up.
He disappeared into the dark, I just sat there quietly for a moment.
"Jack?" I asked again.
"What?" He sounded annoyed.
I was quiet for a moment.
"If you're going to goddamn say something then say it!" He snapped.
I flinched slightly.
"W-Why... are y-you s-so mad?" I asked.
"Because you're annoying and take up my bed." He said, "Not only that but you're not experienced with sex at all."
I was dead silent, I really didn't have experience, hell he was the one I lost my virginity to, I went to apologize but stopped myself, remembering that he said he didn't want my apology earlier.
"If you're going to say something say it." He repeated.
I let out a slight sigh as I lowered my head, I rubbed the back of my now bandaged neck as I looked away from him.
"I..."
I heard him turn to me, stopping whatever he was doing.
"I d-don't m-me-ean t-t-to be inexper-rienced-d..." I finished quietly, "Y-You're the o-only one I've d-done this w-with..."
He didn't say anything as he continued whatever he was doing.
"I t-truly d-do want t-to please y-you." I said, "I j-just... d-don't know h-how."
"You want to please me?" He asked as he suddenly emerged from the darkness.
I swallowed hard as he came over to the bed and climbed over me.
"Then I'll give you advice." He said, "If you truly want to please me, you'll do good following it."
I swallowed hard, preparing myself for some really fucked up kinks, I closed my eyes as he placed his hand on my chest and slowly let it travel down my abdomen, stopping just above my bellybutton.
"Eat more."
I opened my eyes and looked up at him slightly, I was honestly shocked to see he was dead serious.
"You're too skinny, and you have hardly any stamina." He said, "Every time I fuck you, you always pass out halfway through, cutting it short, get your stamina up."
I couldn't help but feel confused, this wasn't a kink at all.
"As for your body hair." His hand traveled further, stopping just above my pubic hair, "There's too much of it down here."
I looked down at his hand, he grabbed the hair roughly and I gasped slightly, of course, I didn't feel any pain but it still surprised me.
"My fingers keep getting tangled in this mess." He said as he tugged slightly, "Trim it."
He pulled his fingers out and roughly poked my chest.
"More food, less hair." He ordered, "Got it?"
"Y-Yes..." I replied.
"Good." He said as he got up again, reentering the darkness.
I just sat there silently, listening to him moving around, soon he emerged from the darkness again with a plate, he went over to the bedside table and set the plate down, I saw it was scrambled eggs, he said nothing as he walked away, I didn't say anything either and just picked up the plate, I was silent as I began to eat, I looked at the dark as I heard Jack push something around.
"U-Um..." I said quietly.
"What?" He asked.
"H-How c-can... how c-can I r-raise my st-tamina?" I asked, trying to answer quickly.
"Well, working out is one way." He replied, "Protein's important for that."
It went back to being silent, I just quietly ate, I could hear him moving around, soon I heard him push something again.
"Jack?" I asked.
"Hm?" He asked.
"H-How d-do I get p-prot-tein?" I asked.
"Let's see..." He trailed off, "Main sources of protein are meat, eggs, some in milk, I don't know too much."
I was a little quiet.
"How d-do I g-get those?" I asked.
"Through someone bringing food, obviously." He said.
"C-Could I r-request-t someth-thing?" I asked.
"Yeah." He replied quickly.
"How?" I asked.
"Well, either tell someone what you want or write a note." He said, "Just give it to one of the other Proxies like Masky, he'll know what to do."
I was quiet.
"It's basically a shopping list." He said, "You can manage that, right?"
"I... I g-guess." I replied quietly.
I continued to eat in silence, listening to him move around, once I was finished I set the dish to the side.
"You're done?" He asked.
"Y-Yeah..." I said quietly.
I could hear him coming closer, soon he appeared from nowhere and quickly took the plate, he then disappeared again, I looked at the edge of the bed to see my poorly folded clothes sitting there waiting, I let out a slight sigh before I slipped out of the bed, I grabbed my clothes and started to get dressed, as I was dressing I could hear something glass hit the floor, although I didn't hear anything shatter, I looked into the darkness as I heard Jack sigh.
"Damn it." He muttered.
"What a-are y-you doing?" I asked.
He didn't reply, I slipped my shirt on and went over to the bathroom, I flipped on the light to see Jack on his hands and knees near the sink, it looked like he was looking for something, there was a mug on the floor a little ways away from him, I went over and gently kicked the mug towards him, it hit his hand and he stopped, he looked up at me slightly.
"It l-looked l-like you need-ded help." I said quietly.
He didn't say anything as he picked up the mug, he stood up and stuck it back in the sink, that's when I realized he was doing dishes.
"D-Do you w-want-t help?" I asked as I took a slight step over to him.
"No." He said, "Go away."
I stood silently as I watched him, I began wondering just how hard it was for him being blind, it was rather obvious how hard it could be just a moment ago with the mug, cleaning was obviously hard seeing how much he was struggling, he can't exactly see what's dirty, and I was pretty sure there would be a lot of things hard to feel with, I looked around the room slightly to see there was a bit more garbage on the floor now, there was also a large pile of laundry sitting near the dresser.
"Is th-that a-all c-clean?" I asked.
He growled slightly.
"Be fucking specific." He turned to me slightly.
"The l-laundry." I said, "N-Near the d-dresser."
"Yes." He replied, "I haven't got there yet."
"D-Do you w-want me t-t-to?" I asked.
"To what?" He asked.
"Fold-d it." I said, "It'd b-be easier o-on you."
He was silent as he stopped washing dishes, he actually seemed to be contemplating what I asked, he turned to me slightly.
"Why do you want to help so damn bad?" He asked, "Don't you have better shit to do?"
"No." I replied, "I j-just want-t to help you."
He was silent as he continued to face me, his empty sockets not exactly pointing at me but still unsettling, he sighed as he got back to washing dishes.
"Whatever." He muttered, "Just don't break shit."
"I'll t-try not t-to." I said as I began going over to it.
I got down and began sorting everything and folding it, it took a few minutes to figure out where everything goes, but once I figured it out I was quick to realize that he had the same set up as my dresser, he seemed to have a lot of black and grey clothes, I didn't question any of it as I put it all away, I looked over to see he was putting the dishes away.
"Is it h-hard t-to work?" I asked.
He paused slightly as he was putting a mug away in a cupboard.
"Why?" He asked as he resumed.
"W-Well... I'm n-not blind..." I trailed off, "I was... j-just curious, I g-guess..."
"Then just mind your own business." He said as he grabbed some glass plates.
Now that I was watching him I realized he really knew the layout of his room, he knew right were everything was and was quick to put it away, I looked around the room and felt a little bad, I probably messed up a bit of the layout when I cleaned the other day, I looked back at him to see he was now heading over to the couch, he still had bedding on the couch, what he said to me when he was drunk slowly came back to me, I lowered my head slightly as I thought about it, I looked back up at him to see he was pushing everything to one side, only somewhat folding the bedding, if he truly never uses the bed then why was he so mad about me being in it? Is it just the thought of someone else being in here?
"Why are you staring at me?" He asked.
I jumped slightly and I quickly looked away.
"S-S-Sorry!" I panicked slightly.
I was hit in the head with a pillow, I looked at him to see how angry he seemed, I quickly looked away from him, I didn't really want to upset him but damn, I wasn't sure what to do.
"What is your problem?" He asked angrily, "Damn brat."
I was just quiet as I kept my eyes away from him, I heard him sit down and I glanced at him, he was now sitting on the couch with a beer bottle, I looked down at the pillow sitting next to me, I picked it up and got up, I then went over and set it down with the rest the bedding, I could tell he was listening to my movement just by the way he was sitting, I just stood silently in front of him, he was silent as well as he was listening to what I was doing.
"What do you want?" He asked in slight annoyance.
I didn't say anything, he hissed through his teeth as he turned his head away.
"Go away." He said.
I was silent as I stood there, I rubbed my arm slightly.
"I-I'm s-sorry you're m-mad..." I said softly, getting him to look up at me, "I r-really d-don't mean t-t-to ups-set you..."
He growled at me slightly, I just looked away.
"I kn-know you d-don't l-like apol-logies..." I said quietly as I lowered my head more, "But I r-really a-am s-sorry..."
"Whatever." He hissed slightly, "Now get out."