Fear

Jack dragged me through the forest in silence, I was scared for Jack's safety at this point, I didn't want to lose him and his life's in danger, soon a cabin came into view, I knew it wasn't the one we've been staying in, Jack dragged me over to the door and gave it a hefty kick, one more kick, and the door flew open, Jack marched in and I saw Sadie and Kage look over from the kitchen.
"What the fuck?!" Jack asked angrily.
"What happened?" Kage asked as he quickly started coming over.
"I'm wanted dead!" Jack said angrily.
Sadie stood up from her spot on the counter.
"Where did you hear that?" Kage asked.
"Jeff." Jack said.
"Jeff's insane." Kage said.
"Jeff has enough mind to know something like that!" Jack shouted as he let me go, "I know you know something!"
"Alright, calm down." Sadie said as she started coming over, "Everything's okay."
Jack lashed out at her, I backed away beside her.
"I'm being hunted!" Jack shouted as he covered his face, "I can't hide!"
Kage grabbed his arm.
"Alright, chill out." Kage said.
"Oh god...!" Jack was starting to get hysterical, "I can't...! I can't stay!"
"You can't leave!" Kage said, "You can't survive out there, not alone."
Jack tried to pull away from him.
"I have to fucking try!" He shouted.
Kage held on tighter.
"Jack, you have Toby." Sadie said as she grabbed my arm, "You have him."
"Toby's a threat!" He shouted as he turned to us.
"W-Wh-"
"I can't keep him! He's a Proxy! He's been marked!" Jack shouted angrily, "Slender already knows where I am!"
"Jack!" Kage snapped.
"Toby and I were a mistake!" He stormed out of the cabin, Kage quickly chasing him down.
I wanted to cry, I covered my face as I turned away from Sadie, Jack thought we were a mistake...?
That... that I was a mistake...?
"Don't pay any mind to him." Sadie said as she grabbed my arm, "He's just scared."
I sobbed slightly, I can't believe this was all happening to me, to us, it wasn't fair!
"I'm sorry..." She said quietly as she pulled me into a hug, "We were trying to avoid this..."
I actually started to cry, this wasn't fair...! I can't do this...! It's not fair!
"It's okay... it'll be okay..." She tried to soothe me.
She took me over to the couch and sat me on it, she gave me a pillow and I buried my face in it and sobbed heavily.
(Now he doesn't love you.)
(He hates you.)
Shut up...! Leave me alone!
(You killed him.)
I cried harder, I didn't mean to...! I just wanted him to be with him...! I swear I didn't mean it...!
After crying for quite some time I looked around, I didn't see anyone, I got up and went to the bathroom quickly, no one was in there either, I locked myself in and pulled my shirt off, I stood in front of the mirror and actually looked over myself, I knew right where what I was looking for was, on my right shoulder blade was the mark Jack was referring to, a circle with an X through it, the symbol of my master, does that mean The Slender Man can find me wherever I was? So he can come and kill Jack at any point?
"Toby?" I heard Sadie call out for me.
I sighed sadly as I lowered my head, I went over to the door and opened it, Sadie looked over quickly, she sighed as she started coming over.
"C-Can he r-really f-find me...?" I asked quietly.
"What are you talking about?" She asked.
I opened the door all the way and turned around, showing her the mark.
"C-Can he f-find m-me...?" I asked, I felt like I wanted to cry again.
She didn't say anything, I could feel tears slowly roll down my cheeks, I covered my face as I began to sob again.
"W-We w-wer-re a m-mist-take...!" I sobbed.
"No, no, it's okay." She pulled me into a hug, "If he hasn't come yet, then he most likely won't ever come."
"W-Why w-would-dn't he?!" I asked.
"He's a cynical guy." She said, "He knows more than he lets on, he's probably just waiting until you come back on your own."
I sat there somewhat sobbing in her arms.
"I n-need t-to s-see Jack..." I sobbed.
"We just need to give him a minute longer." She said, "Once he's calmed down I'll take you to see him."
She comforted me until I calmed down, once I was done crying I put my shirt and jacket back on, I left the bathroom and sat quietly on the couch, waiting for any information on Jack, I don't know how long I waited for, when I heard the door open I looked over to see Kage, he was rubbing the back of his neck as he looked up at Sadie and me.
"Is he okay?" Sadie asked.
"Well, he's calm... and drunk." Kage said, "It was the only way to really calm him down, sorry."
"It's o-okay..." I muttered.
"Is it okay for him to go see him?" Sadie asked as she gestured to me.
"Yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine." Kage said.
"Okay." Sadie said, "I'm going to take him over."
"Alright, don't freeze." Kage said.
"I'm fucking dead." Sadie said as she stood up, "If I freeze we have something bigger to worry about."
I stood up and followed her out of the cabin, neither of us said anything as we walked, soon I saw mine and Jack's cabin come into view, she turned to me.
"Good luck." She whispered.
She walked away and I turned back to the cabin, I took a deep breath before I went over and opened the door, I was immediately greeted by the sound of sobbing, I went in and quietly closed the door, I followed the sound of crying into the back bedroom, I spotted Jack laying on the bed with his arm over his head, he was sobbing heavily, there were so many alcoholic bottles strewn about the room at this point, I went over to him and sat down next to him, I started rubbing his shoulder and he moved slightly, then sat up, I was ready for him to yell at me, but instead he laid on top of me and started crying harder.
"I'm sorry..." He sobbed on me.
"It's o-okay." I said, "I forgive you."