Made To

I opened my eyes to hear some weird hissing sound, I looked around a bit before I pushed myself up, I realized the hissing sound was coming from the kitchen area, I looked at the edge of the bed to see my poorly folded clothes, I slowly pushed my way out of the bed and started getting dressed, I heard another hiss before something clattered to the floor and made me jump.
"Shit..." Jack hissed out.
I heard the sink turn on, I quickly put my shirt on and started heading over to him, I saw there was a pan on the floor along with some food, Jack was holding his hand under the running water.
"Are y-you okay?" I asked as I started heading over.
"I'm fine!" He hissed as he turned to me, "Go away."
I began going over to him, he hissed at me again.
"D-Did you b-burn yourself?" I asked.
"Go away." He hissed.
"Where's the f-first a-aid kit?" I asked.
He was silent.
"D-Doesn't it h-hurt?" I asked, "Where's th-the k-kit?"
"Why do you care?" He asked angrily.
"Because." I replied quickly, "Where i-is it-t?"
He let out an annoyed groan.
"Alright, fine." He growled, "It's next to the bathroom door."
I quickly went over and found the kit, there was also a fire extinguisher there but we didn't really need it, I grabbed the kit and started heading back over to him as he turned off the sink.
"C-Come sit-t on the c-couch." I said.
I went over to the couch and sat down, I watched as he came out of the darkness, he was holding his left hand, he came over and sat down, I opened the kit and quickly looked through it, I found some burn reliever and pulled it out along with some bandages.
"Give m-me y-your hand." I said.
He let out a sigh before he held out his hand to me, I gently took his wrist and pulled his hand over.
"Where d-did you b-burn?" I asked as I looked over his hand.
He flipped his hand over in my hand and opened his palm.
"The palm." He said.
I opened the reliever and gently poured some onto his palm, he flinched slightly and hissed, I placed some gauss on his hand before I grabbed the bandages and wrapped it around his hand, he just sat there silently, once I was done I closed the kit and stood up.
"I'm g-going t-to clean u-up that mess." I said, "J-Just st-tay here."
He didn't say anything as I walked off, I put the kit back where I found it and went back to the kitchen area, I checked to make sure the electric stovetop was off and was satisfied to see it was, I then began getting the cleaning supplies, I went to start cleaning.
"Toby."
I looked up toward the couch.
"Y-Yeah...?" I asked quietly.
"Get over here." Jack ordered.
I let out a sigh and got up, I started heading over to him, I stood in front of him as he sat on the couch, he was holding something, he held it out to me.
"If you're cleaning, you're wearing this." He said as he tossed it to me.
I managed to catch it, I looked at it as I held it out, my face began to heat up once I saw what it was, it was some type of maid costume, I looked up at him quickly.
"Why?!" I asked, "Y-You c-can't-t even s-see it!"
"No." He said, "But I know your body type, and I know what that looks like."
I was quiet as I glared at him, lowering the outfit.
"B-But..." I trailed off.
Jack just folded his arms as he leaned back, we were both silent for a minute.
"Why...?" I asked quietly.
"It's for my amusement, of course." He replied, "Either wear it or we'll play something else."
"Play?" I asked, "D-Do I w-want t-to know...?"
"Depends." Jack said casually as he slid back, "How angry do you want me?"
I took in a sharp breath through my teeth, I then held it in as I looked away, could this actually be a kink of his?
"Are you or aren't you?" He asked.
"Fine..." I sighed, "I'll w-wear the d-damn out-tfit..."
I saw him smile, I started getting undressed and just dropped my clothes on the floor, I then started trying to figure out how to wear the outfit, I eventually got it on and zipped up in the back, the skirt was kind of short and really frilly, the lace on the skirt was kind of annoying, something landed on my head and I looked up at Jack, then grabbed what was on my head, I took them off to see they were knee-high stockings, I looked up at him slightly, I sighed and started putting them on, I was suddenly hit in the face with something and I somehow managed to catch it as it fell, I blushed deeply to see it was a garter, I looked back up at him, he looked really pleased with himself, I just silently slipped it on my leg and pulled it up to my thigh, I got it situated so it was comfortable, I looked back up at Jack to see he was just sitting there, he raised his hand slightly and motioned for me to come over, I slowly went over to him, he pat his high slightly, telling me to sit, I sighed before I oblliged, sitting on his lap, he grabbed my knees and slowly moved his hands up my thighs, he found the garter and pulled it, he let it snap against my skin, he then rested his hands on my hips.
"I'm surprised you actually put it on." He said, "You could have refused."
He pinched his arm slightly, he bucked his hips up into me and I gasped, he chuckled at me slightly, then started pushing me off.
"You can go clean now." He said.
I growled at him slightly as I got off him, I went back over to the mess in the kitchen area and started cleaning it up, I heard Jack sigh slightly.
"I guess I should still feed you." He said.
"I c-can c-cook!" I snapped, still a little annoyed about his last comment on the outfit.
"Then cook." He said.
I tried to not complain quietly to myself, I finished cleaning up and put the pan in the sink, I went over to the fridge and opened it, I began looking for anything I could eat, I didn't exactly trust anything meat related in there but what he said was right, it mostly looked like organs, I eventually found he had one egg, a bell pepper, and some onion, that was basically it, I took them all and went to close the door, I hesitated slightly when I saw there was a second syringe next to the other one, they both had my name on it, but the new one had a clear liquid in it, I didn't say anything as I closed the door, I then started to prepare everything, it took me a minute but I eventually found a pan I could use, I also found a small bag of rice, so now I was making rice to go with the fried egg, onion, and pepper I was making, I was cutting up half the pepper and a fourth of the onion, I then put it into the pan along with the egg, I somewhat scrambled it, I sighed as I set the fork I was using to the side, I felt arms wrap around me and I jumped, I looked back as Jack rested his head on my shoulder.
"You know..." He trailed off slightly.
"What?" I asked as I looked back at the stove.
"I tried getting that last guy to wear this." He tugged on the apron slightly, "He refused."
"I'm n-not surprised..." I muttered.
I felt him untie the ribbon on the back of the apron, I pulled away from him slightly but he suddenly pulled it tighter, I gasped, I could feel him tightening the ribbon more, I reached behind me and grabbed his hand.
"St-top." I said.
He stopped tightening it, it was a little hard to breathe, he loosened the ribbon and I sighed, I heard him chuckle in my ear.
"Th-That w-was mean." I said.
"I don't care." He said as he started tying it again, "Don't complain."
"I will!" I argued as I turned to him quickly.
He grabbed my hips and growled at me, I was glaring up at him.
"You were the one who put it on." He said.
"You're th-the one w-with the k-kink." I glared.
"And you're catering to it." He said as he pulled me closer to him.
I was silent as I stared at him, he was really close to me, I pushed against him slightly as I turned my head away.
"You should be careful." He said as he held me closer, "If you're not you could catch fire, seeing how close you are to the stove."
He moved his hands down and began moving up my thighs, lifting my skirt slightly, I reached down quickly and tried to stop him, my breath hitching, I basically heard him smile, he let me go and took a step back.
"It's boiling." He said.
I turned around quickly to see he was right, I quickly grabbed a rag sitting nearby and took off the lid slightly, I lowered the temperature of the stove and sighed, I messed with the egg slightly just to make sure it wasn't burning, I let out a sigh as I set the fork back down.
"You can cook, huh?" He asked from behind me.
"I can!" I argued as I looked back over at him, "Y-You d-distracted me!"
He moved toward me quickly and rested his hand against my neck.
"Is that so?" He asked.
I really wanted to argue with him, I heard a knock on the door and both of us quickly looked over.
"What?" Jack asked, he sounded really annoyed now.
"It's Clocky." I heard Clockwork say on the other side of the door, "I was wondering if I could borrow something."
"Like what?" Jack asked.
"Same as last time." She replied.
Jack grumbled slightly before he turned to me.
"Come get it." He said.
I immediately hit the floor, I went to crawl away but Jack moved forward and somewhat pinned me against the cabinets, he reached up and opened one of them as the door opened, I stayed stock still as I covered my mouth, I prayed she wouldn't see me, Clockwork started coming over as Jack turned to her with something wrapped in a black bag, he held it out to her.
"Get it back to me." He said.
She took it.
"I will." She smiled.
I got on her tiptoes and kissed him, which instantly confused me, she went to turn around but stopped.
"Oh wait." She said, "I have what you asked for, actually." She looked back up at him.
Jack held out his hand to her, she reached into her pocket and put something in his hand, it was a small bag with some sort of... something in it, he looked at it.
"And it has Toby's name?" He asked.
"Yes, I made sure of it." She said, "Although I don't know how many more I could get, people were really suspicious."
"I don't care." Jack said as he turned back around towards me.
I saw that she was looking at me, I felt like I was dying, she looked back at Jack.
"I'll get this back to you as soon as I'm done." She said.
Jack gave her a surprisingly dismissive grunt.
"Thank you!" She smiled as she started to leave, "Have fun, you two!"
She then left, I lowered my head as I huffed slightly, Jack suddenly crouched down in front of me, I looked up at him quickly as my body shook.
"What?" He asked, sounding annoyed.
"Wh-Why d-do you k-keep letting p-people i-in?!" I asked in embarrassment.
"It doesn't matter if she sees." Jack said in annoyance, "She already knows."
My face was burning, I wasn't really happy with him, he stood up again and suddenly move his leg between mine, I gasped as I grabbed his leg and wrapped mine around it, he had surprised me, I looked up at him to see he was getting a mug out of the cabinet, he set it on the counter and reached out, he grabbed a self-heating kettle off the counter that I didn't notice before and poured the water into the mug, he then opened a cabinet above him and pulled out a container of brown powder, he opened it, reached in, grabbed a fingerful, and sprinkled it into the cup, he then put it away, he opened the baggy he just got from Clockwork and poured it into the cup as well, he grabbed a stick sitting on the counter and stirred it, as he was stirring he turned off both stovetops and found a bowl, he took the lid off the rice and began putting it into the bowl, then put the egg on top, all while still stirring.
"Are you going to sit on the floor and eat or sit somewhere else?" He asked.
I was quiet as I lowered my head slightly, I was still being pinned to the cabinet, he moved his foot and I gasped, he had moved it to my crotch, I held tightly to his leg as I stared down at the skirt, I the skirt moved as he rubbed me with his foot, I shuddered underneath him.
"Are you going to answer me?" He asked as he looked down at me, "Or are you just going to sit there until you come in your pants?"
I let out a shaky breath as I pushed against his leg slightly, I shook my head.
"I-I d-don't know..." I breathed.
He took a step away from me and crouched down, he grabbed my hips and lifted me suddenly, he sat me on the counter, pushing the mug out of the way, he got really close to my face and I leaned away from him, my face burning hotter.
"Despite you being embarrassed, I can't help but notice that you get rather heated every time someone sees you in here." He said as he leaned in closer, "And I think you like that outfit more than you'd like to admit."
He leaned in fully and kissed me, his hands traveled up my thighs and he snapped the garter against my skin again, he moved up a bit more and rubbed my member through my boxers, I shuddered as I tried not to moan, he kept rubbing me as I moved my hands to my sides to keep me from falling off the small counter, I felt his tongue run against my lip and I parted them for him, our tongues intertwined immediately, I bucked my hips forward slightly and he squeezed me tightly, I gasped in the kiss, I reached up and held tightly to his arms as I pressed my feet into his tighs, he pulled my member out of my boxers and picked up the pace as I whined, he pulled away from the kiss and bit my neck, I let out a groan as I leaned my head back, my legs starting to shake as they pressed harder into his thighs, I curled my toes as he bit harder, he loosened his jaws and licked the bite mark, I let out a slight moan as I came on his hand, I sat there panting heavily as I shook, he moved around a bit and moved a cloth from under the skirt, he tossed it into the sink and stepped away from me, reaching over and turning the sink on and washing off his hand, I slowly slid off the counter, my leggs were shaking too much to be useful though, I slid down until I was sitting on the floor again, he looked down at me.
"You need to eat still." He said seriously, "And you're going to eat it all."
He turned off the sink and grabbed the bowl and a spoon, he knelt down next to me and held it out to me, I quietly took it, he stood up again and grabbed the mug, he sat down next to me and set the mug on the floor, he then began to scoot it over.
"You can drink that." He said.
I was silent as I stared at the mug, I looked back up at him slightly.
"What is it...?" I asked quietly.
"It's hot chocolate." He said, "You seem to be mostly interested in things that are sweet."
I was quiet as I looked back at the mug, then looked back up at him.
"Wh-What d-did you put i-in it?" I asked.
"Relax, it's not anything dangerous." He said, "It's a blend of vitamins you probably don't get enough of."
I was quiet, I wasn't sure if I could actually trust him, I just silently stared for a second, he suddenly grabbed the mug and took a drink of it, he then set it back down near me.
"Is that enough reassurance?" He asked, sounding both annoyed and bored.
I was still quiet but started eating the food, I kept looking at the mug with a sickening feeling, I managed to eat all the food but I still haven't touched the mug, he grabbed my ankle suddenly and pulled me towards him, causing my skirt to go up, he got over me and pinned my wrists on either side of my head, he moved down suddenly and kissed me again, I was tense for a second but relaxed into the kiss, I felt his tongue brush against my lips and I parted them again, he suddenly spit something into my mouth, it tasted like chocolate, I panicked and accidentally swallowed, I pushed him away and turned my head as I let out a distressed noise, he grabbed my shoulders and pinned them to the ground.
"You either drink it or we'll keep doing this my way." He said.
"Okay! Okay!" I shouted, "I-I'll d-drink!"
He got up off me and pushed the mug back over to me, I sat up and picked it up angrily.
"Ass..." I muttered as I wiped my mouth.