Body Assult

I was sitting silently on my bed, it was dark, and it was late, I still haven't seen Slender at all but I still got in trouble by Ann for being out too late the previous night, so I was grounded, I wasn't allowed to leave my room for any reason, I sighed as I leaned against my hands, I wanted to see Jack again, I wanted to hold him, I heard my doorknob moved and I quickly looked up at it, it opened a bit and Sophie peeked in.
"Hey." She sounded nervous.
"What d-do y-you want?" I muttered.
She opened the door a bit more and looked down, she actually seemed sad I looked up at her a bit more.
"Jack's dying."
I was up in a second.
"W-What?!"  I asked quickly.
"I don't know the exact cercomstances, this is just what I was told." She said as she rubbed her arm, "Slender told me to come get you."
"O-Okay." I said quickly.
She began leaving the room and I followed her quickly, she took me outside and to the red door that lead to the hospital place, she opened the door and I followed her down the stairs, I ignored all the screams and crying as I followed her, soon we reached a door and she opened it, I saw a guy who looked like a doctor and Ann standing in there, they both looked over as we came in.
"Why is he in here?" Ann asked.
"I was told to bring him in." Sophie said.
They were both quiet, the doctor gestured to a curtained off area, I quietly went over and opened the curtain, Jack was laying on a bed, at least I think it was Jack, he was covered in so many bandages that I couldn't really tell, his face was completely covered, there was a tube leaning to underneath all the bandages, probably giving him oxygen, he also had a heart moniter and an IV in his arm, he had shallow breathing, I went over to him and sat by his side, he seemed to react, his head turning to me slightly.
"Hi..." I said quietly.
His hand twitched, I looked him over more, he was basically a mummy, I gently took his hand, that's when I found out he was missing fingers, I rubbed his arm slightly in an attempt to soothe him, I heard the curtain move and I looked up to see the doctor, he walked over with a clipboard and began watching the different moniters.
"Wh-What h-happened t-to him?" I asked.
"He was overpowered and attacked by three people sometime this morning." He replied, "We're not entirely sure what happened, but we're lucky that Ben found him when he did."
I quietly looked back down at him, his hand twitched again, now I felt even worse, not only did I make Jack call his family and get in an arguement with them but now he's dying, soon the doctor left the room, I continued to sit with Jack as I listened to him and Ann quietly talk doctor and hospital things, I wanted to know who did this to him so I could break them, I was pretty sure Masky was one of them, soon I heard the door open and close and the room fell silent, it was just Jack and I now, I leaned down over him and gently kissed his forehead, I was just hoping he'd actually know what I was doing since he can't feel it, he squeezed my hand again.
"I'm s-so s-sorr-ry..." I said quietly, "I sh-shouldn't h-have...! I c-could've...!"
He began shaking as his breathing became harsh, I stopped what I was doing to watch him, his hand shook in mine, I squeezed it more, he began coughing suddenly, I looked up at the moniters to see his heart rate had gone up and something was happening to the other ones, I didn't know what to do or how to help him, after a minute he seemed to calm down, he stopped coughing but was still shaking, I sat there next to him rubbing his arm, I had tears rolling down my cheeks, what was I supposed to do now...? How was I supposed to help him...?
I sat there silently holding his hand, his breathing was shallow again and was no longer harsh, I couldn't see any skin on him at this point, he finally stopped shaking and just laid there, although I didn't stop rubbing his arm, I was waiting for something to happen, waiting for him to move more than an inch, for him to attempt to make a noise, for him to acknowledge that I was here, whoever did this was crule and heartless, I knew a lot of people didn't like Jack but that was because they didn't bother trying to make him comfortable, he can't see, which makes him scared, hell I could see what was coming at me and I was still scared! He was far braver than anyone I had met before, I was a coward and hid in my room most of the time, keeping something in front of the door just to make sure no one could get in, but him? He'd leave his room every now and then and walked among them, he got people terrified, they'd avoid him, and try not to cross his path, everything he did struck fear into those around him, and yet he can't see, Jack's hand twitched again, pulling me from my thoughts.
"I w-won't l-let whoe-ever d-did this t-to you g-get away w-with i-it." I said seriously, "They'll pay, I p-promise."
He didn't respond to me at all, I moved a bit closer to him and rubbed his arm again.
"P-Please b-be ok-kay..." I begged quietly, "I d-don't kn-know where I-I'd be w-without y-you..."
I began softly crying, I held his hand as tightly as I thought was comfortable, his hand twitched but he didn't hold back, I silently watched his chest slowly rise and fall, every time it fell I counted the seconds it took for it to rise again, ten seconds was the longest one, and it was the longest ten seconds of my life, his limbs would twitch every now and then, I heard the curtain move and I quickly looked up at the doctor, he looked up at me.
"You should head back to the mansion and get some rest." He said as he looked back at the clipboard.
"No..." I said quietly as I looked down at Jack again, "I c-can't l-leave him... n-not now..."
He was silent as he stood there, he sighed before he left the room, he soon came back in with a chair, it looked surprisingly comfortable, he pulled it up next to me and left it.
"You can sit and sleep there." He said, "Just so you don't accidentally roll onto him in the night."
I got up and sat in the chair, I continued to hold his hand, I slowly closed my eyes, I wanted him to be okay... so badly.