Playdate

I was slightly swinging as I continued waiting for Jack, I was getting a little worried, I looked up to see if I could spot him coming back but got a heart attack instead, there, standing a few feet away from me was a little girl, she was in a cute but dirty pink dress, had long brown hair, bright green eyes, and blood running down from her forehead, she also wasn't wearing any shoes, she was gripping tightly to a stuffed animal bear, I didn't know what to do.
"You're..." She trailed off quietly as she pointed, "You're Toby."
"U-Um..." I trailed off, "H-Huh?"
"Mr. Slender's Proxy." She said, "Ms. Kate told me about you."
She must be a creepypasta too, I looked around slightly.
"U-Uh, y-yeah." I said, "I'm T-Toby."
"Y-You're not scary like Jeff, are you...?" She asked softly as she kind of hid behind the bear, "You're not going to hurt me...?"
I shook my head quickly.
"No, I w-won't." I said, "I'm n-not like J-Jeff."
She smiled as she moved from behind the bear.
"Okay." She said.
She looked nervous again.
"Y-You're not like Masky, are you?" She asked.
I instinctively growled, then remembered that I was in the presence of a little girl.
"Oh, u-um..." I felt a little embarrassed, "I'm n-not on g-good t-terms with M-Masky right now..."
"Oh..." She said quietly as she looked down slightly, "Okay!"
"What's y-your name?" I asked.
"I'm Sally." She smiled.
"It's n-nice t-to meet you, S-Sally." I said as I somewhat smiled back.
"Do you want to play with me?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side.
"Okay." I said as I got off the swing, "What a-are we p-playing?"
She was quiet as she began thinking, I just stood quietly in front of her.
"Let's play castle." She said as she looked up at me.
"Okay." I said.
She took my hand and began leading me off to one of the climbers.
"Sally!" A girl said as she started coming over, "Don't be playing with strangers!"
I froze up slightly.
"Oh, Ms. Angel!" Sally said happily, "This is Toby! Mr. Slender's Proxy!"
"Oh." The girl said as she relaxed slightly.
She had blonde hair and her eyes looked to be either mostly or completely black.
"We're playing castle!" Sally said happily, "Play with us!"
This Angel looked down at Sally, then back up at me.
"I don't know..." She trailed off, "I heard Toby was a little out there."
Sally began to beg Angel, she listened to the little girl beg for a while before she sighed.
"Alright, alright, I'll play." Angel agreed.
Sally squealed and dragged the both of us off to the climber, she looked at us two.
"I'm the princess." Sally said, "You two are my knights!"
"Yes, your highness." Angel bowed slightly.
We began playing the game for a while, I had to run around a lot swinging a stick just to satisfy the princess but I wasn't complaining much, this was far more entertaining than being alone and waiting, but after a while, it started to get dark and a little cold.
"Okay Sally, it's time to go." Angel said finally.
"Aw." She sounded disappointed, "Okay..."
Angel looked up at me.
"You should probably be heading home, too." She said, "This place can be dangerous after dark."
"Um... o-okay." I said, fully knowing I have to wait, "I'll g-get back."
Sally took Angel's hand and started to lead her away, I turned around and began heading back over to the swingset, I sat down on the one that was left standing and began swinging slightly, I was already bored of waiting for Jack, I continued to sit there and swing, I let my mind wander slightly, thinking of things I wanted to do to Masky, I wanted him to hurt just as much as Jack, if not more.
The thought of Masky's arm buckling and breaking, his head getting bashed in my a rock, his back getting burned by flaming iron, then I imagined a hand going through his stomach and ripping whatever was inside out, his chest being torn apart and not finding a heart on the inside, so many things I wanted to do to him, things that would hurt and hopefully make him cry, broken fingers, shattered glass, being thrown out a window, cleaved, ripping out his teeth, it made me burn with rage at the thought of all the things I could do, but I'm sure I couldn't go against him, he's more experienced than I am and is able to avoid every person in the mansion with ease, I sighed slightly as I lowered my head, I stopped swinging as I sat there, it was very dark now, and it was rather cold, I shivered slightly as I sighed again, watching as a cloud came from my mouth, I watched as it raised and noticed someone standing in front of me, I jumped and fell off the swing, it was too dark to see who it was.
"What are you doing?"
I sighed in relief, it was just Jack, I started getting up off the ground.
"You sure t-took your t-time." I said as I dusted myself off, "Where w-were you?"
"That's not important." He said, "Sorry for taking so long."
He held his hand out to me, I took it and he pulled me close, pulling me into a hug.
"I feel bad for leaving you here all alone." He said, "Sorry."
"It's okay..." I said quietly.
He let me go but still had a tight grip on my arm.
"Do you have everything?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said, "I'm r-ready t-to go."
He began leading me off, I just stood near him quietly as we walked.
"Were you bored most the day?" He asked.
"No, n-not really." I replied, "There w-was a little g-girl that showed u-up and we p-played t-together."
"Sally?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"She's rather sweet." He said, "She lives at the mansion."
"Mansion?" I asked.
"It's where Slender Man lives." He said, "Only very few people actually get to live there, it's a privilege."
I was just quiet as we continued walking.
"What d-do you h-have t-to do t-to get t-t-to the mansion?" I asked.
"Well, you have to be mostly sane for starters." Jack said, "You can't be scared of Slender like most of the Proxies, and you can't be violent towards others, so you can't start fights or end them."
I went back to being quiet.
"You know..." He trailed off, "You kind of fall under that criteria."
I looked at him slightly as I squeezed his hand.
"You don't really fight with anyone and usually run off before the fight's even over." Jack said, "The one thing I don't know is if you're scared of him."
He looked towards me slightly.
"Are you scared of him?" He asked.
"I d-don't know..." I replied quietly, "I've n-never t-talked t-to him before... I've k-kind of been n-near him."
"Have you ever run from him?" Jack asked.
"I r-ran when H-Hoodie r-ran." I replied, "I d-didn't know w-what I was d-doing."
"Hm." He acknowledged me.
"Why are th-those t-two scared of h-him?" I asked as I looked back at Jack.
"Slender tormented them, as he usually does with his potential Proxies." He replied, "Drove Tim to complete insanity and made their whole group of friends turn on each other."
I looked away from him.
"In fact, one of their friends were shot." Jack said, "He's alive and a Proxy as well."
He squeezed my hand slightly.
"He's the one I bit." He said, "Then those two scared him the same way they scared you, he was gullible enough to believe them."
We went back to being quiet, we walked together until I saw the complex, Jack's grip became a bit tighter.
"Are you going back to your room or are you following me?" He asked.
"F-Following y-you." I replied quickly.
"Whatever." He said as he let go of my hand.
I followed him back inside, there were very few people still up but they stared at us as we walked through, we reached his door after a while and he opened the door, I flipped the light on and didn't see anyone, I sighed as I flipped off the light, Jack was taking his shoes off and leaving them by the door, I did the same thing, he dropped his jacket by the door and set the backpack and cane nearby, he then started heading deeper into the room, I took my jacket off and dropped it next to his and followed him, he was sitting on the bed and taking his shirt off, I climbed up next to him quietly, he laid down and closed his eyes, I laid next to him.
"Goodnight." I said.
He mouthed some words and I sat up.
"Hm?" I asked.
He mouthed I love you, I smiled down at him.
"Me t-too." I said as I laid back down.
He pulled me close and smelt my hair, I heard him snicker slightly.
"What?" I asked.
"You smell like me." He said.
"Weirdo." I said.