Finally Together

I woke up in bed alone, I slowly sat up and began looking through the room, I didn't see him anywhere, I actually had a lot more energy than yesterday, I slowly got up and made my way out of the bed, I took the blanket with me just to make sure I didn't freeze, I hobbled my way out of the room to see Jack was standing in the kitchen quietly, I looked around slightly and noticed this wasn't the same cabin as before, this one seemed smaller, I slowly made my way over to Jack, the cabin still had two rooms obviously, I slowly wobbled into the kitchen behind Jack and wrapped my arms around him.
"Don't let me burn you." He said, "The stove's on."
I rested my forehead against him back quietly, I felt him gently rub my arm.
"How're you feeling?" He asked.
"Fine..." I replied quietly.
"Hm." He responded, "Still tired?"
I nodded into his back, he began messing with something in front of him, I assume it was food, I began messing with his clothes quietly, it was completely silent for a while.
"Am I... ann-noying...?" I asked quietly.
"No." There was no hesitation, "You're not nearly as bad as Kage is."
He scoffed.
"The bastard used to wake me up at random times of the night just to tell me stupid fucking jokes." He said, "I've become so jaded to his dumb puns I can always tell what the punchline will be before he even says it."
I couldn't help but smile slightly, it was kind of cute knowing how close those two actually are, eventually he set something down and turned around he quickly picked me up, he then turned around again and sat me on the counter, he stood right in front of me gently rubbing my legs, I was only in a pair of underwear.
"So... Thertmis H-Hallows?" I asked.
He sighed as he lowered his head slightly.
"It's not important." He said, "You don't have to go as long as we behave."
I just went quiet again, letting him feel my legs and thighs, he was quiet now, his eyes were closed, when I first found Jack he seemed lonely and secluded, cold and harsh, I would have never thought he could have such a strong bond with anyone, let alone me.
"You're still shaking." He said, "Are you sure you're feeling alright?"
"Yeah..." I replied, "J-Just t-tired..."
He continued rubbing my legs, after a minute he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my legs, he then continued making food, I just quietly watched him, it was nice, we were finally together again.
But then again... I was terrified.
Every other time we had reached a good point in our lives something went wrong, but from what I know we had permission to be here this time, but still... anything could go wrong...
"Shit."
I quickly turned my attention to Jack, he was standing in front of the stove with both hands by his side, he looked content.
"Well, I guess that doesn't matter, nevermind." He seemed to be talking to himself, "Don't mind me, just going insane."
"Are y-you okay?" I asked.
"Um, yeah." He replied, "I just thought I was forgetting something, but I already did it."
"Okay..."
I was getting a bit worried about him, he reached up and rubbed his face slightly.
"Damn I'm tired..." He mumbled.
I figured I'd get his mind off whatever was bothering him, maybe I'd get information as well...
"Jack?"
"Hm?" He was quick to respond.
"If M-Masky and H-Hoodie are s-scared of Slender then w-why are th-they P-Proxies?" I asked.
"They get paid." Jack said, "Or at least that's what I think is going on."
It looked like he was thinking about it as he started cooking again.
"I know that Jay was shot by someone in their group and Slender basically brought him back to life." He continued, "But then again Jay's kind of a bozo-brain."
"What d-do y-you think ab-bout them?" I asked.
"Brian's okay." He said, "He used to like me before the accident but that was before he became an alcoholic."
That was the first time he's ever talked about the accident himself, what I found weird was the fact that he referred to it as an accident, even though Ben made it sound like someone did it on purpose.
"Tim's usually high so I have no shitting idea what he's like to be completely honest." He continued, "And honestly, I think the day he's not high will be the day the world implodes."
I just stayed quiet as I sat there, he began dishing up the food, once he was done with that he grabbed the bowl and walked off to a small table near the kitchen, he set it down and quickly came back to me, he picked me up and carried me over to the chair, he used his food to pull the chair out and he set me in it, he then scooted me to the table and went to the opposing chair and sat across from me, he leaned against the table quietly.
"Go ahead and eat." He said.
I didn't argue with him and just started eating, he just started talking about random things just so he'd stay entertained, after eating for a while I heard movement in one of the rooms, Jack reacted to the sound too.
"Guess he's awake." Jack said.
"Who?" I asked.
"Seed Eater." He replied.
I looked at the door to the room quietly before I continued eating, Jack got up and went to the door and opened it, Seed came out of the room and began heading to the front door, Jack followed him and let him out of the cabin, once he closed the door he came back over and sat down, sighing slightly, I didn't say anything as I continued eating, he just continued talking, when I was done I just sat there quietly watching and listening to him.
"Are you done eating?" He asked suddenly.
"Yeah." I replied.
He got up, took my bowl quietly, and left, I just sat there quietly as he took it to the kitchen and set it into the sink, he then came back over and moved my chair, he picked me up again and took me to the couch, he sat down with me on his lap so I was facing him, I happily leaned against him as he started rubbing my thighs again, he was slightly squeezing them, I just happily closed my eyes and enjoyed sitting with him, he gently kissed my neck and squeezed my thighs more.
"You're cute." He said.
He began kissing my neck and jaw, his hands now rubbing my sides, even though I didn't know what exactly was going on I was going to enjoy my time with him.