Stay Together

I opened my eyes to be facing Jack, he was out cold, I couldn't help but smile slightly, he looked so calm and peaceful, I slowly sat up a bit and leaned over to him, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek, he twitched and shifted slightly, getting into a more comfortable position, I gently pushed some hair out of his face before I got up, I quietly got dressed before I left the room, I had left him alone in the room before but even so I was really nervous about leaving him, but I was on a mission today, I needed to find Slender and talk to him, I went downstairs quietly until I spotted someone, I tried to stay calm as I slowly went over to them.
"Um..."
They looked over at me, I shrunk back slightly.
"D-Do you... know w-where I c-can f-find... The S-Slender Man...?" I asked quietly.
"He might be in his office." They said, giving me a weird look, "The first floor, just past the dining hall door, there's another door, that's his office."
"Um, th-thanks..." I said quietly.
I hurried downstairs and followed the directions I was given, I reached the door and just silently stood there, my arms shaking, I finally took a deep breath and finally knocked.
"Yes? Hello?" I heard Sophie ask, "Come in."
I opened the door and looked in, Sophie was sitting alone on an overly large office chair behind a large desk, she looked so out of place there, she looked like an eleven-year-old, she actually stood up on the chair and leaned against the desk.
"Hi, Toby!" She said happily.
I didn't say anything as I looked around the room, I didn't see Slender anywhere.
"Oh, he's not here right now." Sophie said as she flopped down onto the chair, her head just barely poked over the top of the desk, "He put me in charge for the time being, what do you need?"
I looked back at her.
"Um..." I trailed off, "I w-want-ted t-to t-talk about J-Jack."
She opened a drawer and pulled out a piece of paper.
"What do you need to talk about?" She asked, it was almost like she was staring into my soul.
"Um..." I was getting nervous with her staring at me.
I sighed sadly as I lowered my head, my eyes traveling around the dark and lavish office space.
"I... I c-can't leave h-him..." I muttered.
"Hm?" She asked, "What do you mean?"
"I c-can't l-leave Jack." I said, "I d-don't think I c-could l-live without h-him."
I looked down at my black socks silently, trying to distract myself.
"I kn-know its g-getting unh-healthy, my d-dependence on h-him..." I said quietly, "But I l-love him..."
It was dead silent, I was hoping I'd be able to stay with him.
"Well... I don't know..." She said quietly.
I lowered my head more, shifting where I was standing.
"Well, I sadly can't make that decision." She said, "That would be Bushies decision."
I looked up at her slightly, she was sitting on the desk now.
"Spuds can be a bit overprotective, so I don't know how Pogo's going to react." She said, "I'll definitely bring it up with Dapper, though, I know Jo brought up you two ending up like Kage and Sadie, but I'm not sure if Bitsy would like that very much, seeing as how you're Baldy's Proxy living and having romantic interactions with a cannibal."
Who the hell was she talking about?
"If you can tell me a bit about how you and Jack interact with each other then I might just be able to convince Sparkle to let you two stay together wherever he ends up going." She suggested.
I lowered my head again and sighed, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, I was guessing all those random names she was saying was actually Slender, it was the only logical thing I could think of, although I could have sworn she said she had to stop calling him weird names at some point, maybe she was doing it out of spite?
"Jack's n-nice t-to me..." I finally said, "He's p-prot-tected me while w-we w-were st-till at th-the c-complex, Jeff t-tried t-to kill m-me a l-lot..."
She nodded as he looked at a piece of paper, writing things down.
"He's... s-surprisingly g-gentle with m-me..." I explained quietly, "He's a b-bit o-overprot-tective, but... I f-feel s-safe with h-him..."
I looked down more as my body began to shake, I tried to fight off tears.
"I h-have... s-schizophrenia..." I said, "He c-can sh-shut the v-voices u-up... a-and st-tops my n-nightmares..."
"Alright." She said, "That should be enough."
I looked up at her as she smiled happily.
"I'll tell Bigby about all this." She said happily.
She looked back at the paper with a larger than life smile.
"I'm gonna die." She said happily, kicking her legs like a child, "He hates the fact I don't refer to him properly."
I just stayed quiet as I started heading to the door, I quickly retreated back to the bedroom and looked in, I stopped at the sight, Jack was laying on his back on the floor while John was on a seat next to the window, Jack was crocheting and they were obviously having a conversation before I came in, they both went dead quiet as they quickly looked at me.
"Who is it?" Jack asked.
"Toby." John said, looking back down at Jack.
"Oh." He said, getting back to whatever he was doing.
I quietly closed the door and went over to the bed, I didn't mind John being in there, it seemed like him and Jack were really good friends, I looked at his scarf to see how long it was getting, the yarn he was using alternated colors, browns, blacks, and some whites, it actually looked pretty good, and it looked like it was getting pretty long, I wasn't really paying attention to what they were talking about.
"Toby, come here a second." Jack said.
I got up and started going over to him as he sat up, I sat down next to him and he wrapped the scarf around my neck, draping it on my shoulder mostly.
"How stupid does he look?" Jack asked.
"Meh, not too stupid." John said, "It seems to match his hoodie, though."
I looked over at a chair to see my hoodie draped over the back, it did kind of match my hoodie.
"Okay, cool." Jack said as he took it off me, "Is it long enough?"
"Yeah." I replied, "It's f-fine."
He started messing with his hook and yarn, he then used his scalpel to cut the yarn, he tossed the scarf toward the chair and rolled the yarn under the bed.
"Be free..." He whispered.
I tried really hard not to laugh at him, he set the hook down and started crawling over to a box full of his stuff, him and John continued to talk, he pulled out a ball of deep blue yarn and interrupted their conversation.
"What color?" He asked.
"Navy." John replied.
They quickly continued their conversation as Jack started a new project with the navy blue, I wasn't sure what was going to happen to us but there was one thing for sure.
I love this cannibalistic dweeb.