Alive

I opened my eyes to be laying in the bed still, I felt the bed shift slightly as it creaked, I looked at the foot of the bed to see Jack was sitting there unwrapping his hands, he had his fingers back just as Ann said, he was somewhat rolling the bandages up and setting them next to him, I could feel tears of joy rolling down my cheek, I sat up and he looked at me slightly, I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his back, he sighed slightly.
"You know, that could have been stupid." He said.
"I t-trusted you..." I said quietly.
I felt him take my hand that was pressed against his chest.
"Thanks." Is all he said.
Even just that made me so much happier, he was gonna be okay.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"I'm h-happy." I said as I leaned away from him and wiped my face, "They're h-happy t-tears..."
He was just quiet as he was feeling his hand, he popped his fingers slightly before he began taking off the bandages around his head.
"I-Is... e-everything h-healed?" I asked quietly.
"I don't know." He replied, "I haven't checked."
He continued taking the bandages off, I then began to help him by taking off the bandages around his torso, he tried not to get in my way as I tried to stay out of his, he rolled up the bandages and set them to the side, he then started feeling his face, he let out a sigh as he slumped forward, I then took the last bandage off of his torso, I then looked at his back, it was kind of hard to see anything because the light was off and his skin was gray, so I just did what he usually did and I just hoped I wouldn't hurt him too badly, I placed my hands on his back and began feeling to see if anything was off, there were a few places that felt a little weird but Jack didn't react to it at all, so I just figured it was fine, once I had finished checking his back I just leaned on him, gently stroking the back of his arm.
"What's bothering you?" Jack asked.
"Masky..." I said quietly, "I h-hate him..."
"Don't hate him for too long." Jack said, "He's still your superior, you're going to have to talk to him at some point."
"I'll j-just t-talk to Hoodie." I said, "If it's something M-Masky knows th-then Hoodie c-can ask him."
He sighed again, then started getting up.
"Move the dresser back." He said.
I got up as he started heading to the bathroom, as he was walking he suddenly fell to the ground, I completely forgot about the dresser as I ran to him, he was sitting up as I reached his side.
"Are y-you okay?!" I asked quickly, "Y-You're n-not hurt-t are y-you?!"
"I'm fine." He assured me as he sat on his knees, "I just stood up too quickly."
I quickly grabbed onto his arm and leaned on him.
"Don't cling to me." He said as he pushed on my face a bit, "I have literal shit to do."
I let him go, although I stayed by his side as he got off the ground and began heading to the bathroom.
"Go move the dresser!" He said angrily.
"No." I said as I continued to follow him, "You f-fell."
"I'm fine." He assured me again, "Go move the dresser and get the groceries before someone takes them."
I sighed as I finally left his side, I went over to the dresser and pushed it out of the way, I opened the door a crack and it was kicked in, I was kicked out of the way in the process, Masky came in and I quickly struggled to my feet.
"G-Get out!" I shouted.
He quickly backhanded me, knocking me back to the ground, I stared up at him fearfully as he went to stomp on me, I braced for impact but nothing happened, I looked up to see Hoodie was trying to choke out Masky, I scooted away and struggled to my feet, I moved away quickly as the two of them struggled with each other, Masky flipped Hoodie over his shoulder and kicked him in the stomach, then stomped on him, he turned to attack me when a fully dressed Jack appeared behind him out of nowhere, stabbing a syringe into his neck and injecting it quickly, Masky immediately began trying to get away from him, Jack looked at the syringe in his hand as he was restaining Masky.
"That... was the wrong one." He said as he felt the syringe.
"Wrong one?!" Masky asked angrily.
Jack chuckled slightly as he dropped the syringe to the floor.
"Give it a second." He said as he restrained him more.
Masky continued to struggle with him as he just remained rather calm, I got onto the floor next to Hoodie to make sure he was okay, he wasn't moving, I didn't know how to check if he was okay so I just sat there next to him, I looked back up at Jack to see Masky wasn't struggling nearly as much as before, Jack just dropped him and he hit the ground, he struggled to get up.
"What did you do to me?!" Masky asked angrily.
"Relax, it's harmless." Jack said as he leaned down and grabbed the needle off the ground, "It's just a hormonal booster."
"What?!" Masky asked.
"It makes you horny." Jack said as he looked down at him, "I meant to get the anesthesia, but oh well."
Well... that's something I wasn't expecting.
I looked at Masky quietly, does that mean he's horny right now? Oh god.
"Is Brian alright?" Jack asked.
"He's n-not moving." I replied as I looked back down at him, "B-But he's b-breathing."
"Hm." Jack said, he looked back down at Masky, "Now for you..."
He started heading over to me.
"I don't want to deal with you, so we're leaving." Jack said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet, "Don't mess up my room."
He began to drag me over to the door, he slipped his shoes on so I did the same, he grabbed our jackets, some type of cane, and a backpack, he then dragged me out of the room, Clockwork was standing nearby looking confused.
"Don't go in there." Jack said as he closed the door.
He then started leading me out of the complex entirely, I didn't know where we were going but I was fine with it, as long as we were together.