Cannibal Hate

I've been through hell at this point, for about three weeks I've been taken to that one room and forced to watch that movie, every time Jack would eat someone I would be shocked, I was beginning to really hate that room, I was somewhat hiding under my bed today, it was a really small bed and was barely off the ground but I had forced myself under it, I heard the door open and I immediately began to cry, I didn't want to go back, my bed was lifted off me and I was grabbed, I didn't even bother struggling with them as I was dragged out of the room and down the hall, I didn't walk anymore and I barely talked, I just wanted my existence to end, I went quiet when I was dragged into a room I didn't recognize, Dr. Pain was waiting for me in there, he smiled once he saw me.
"Ah, Tobias." He greeted, "How are you this fine afternoon?"
I said nothing, staring at him from the floor, he made a motion to the person who brought me in here and he went over to a door, he opened it and pulled out someone, he was completely naked aside from the ropes tying his hands and ankles and the cloth covering his face and mouth, he was sobbing heavily, he was dropped in front of Pain and he crouched down next to him.
"Fascinating, isn't it?" He asked as he grabbed them by the cheeks, "They're the same high and weight as you, even the same blood type."
I couldn't help but feel confused, what's he getting at?
"We went even as far as to make him smell like you." Pain continued as he stood up, "Take him."
The guy picked the boy up again and began dragging him over to another door, Pain grabbed my arm and forced me to stand, he then dragged me over to a window in the room, I froze when I saw what was inside, it was a white room with only one thing in it, and that thing was Jack, he was laying on the floor completely naked curled into a ball, I could make out the shape of his ribs and spine.
"Pitiful, isn't it?" Pain asked, "He's hasn't eaten since he's got here, wasting away."
I held my breath when I door opened in the room, Jack reacted too and began to hiss, getting up slightly, the guy dragged the boy in and dropped him near Jack he then left.
"The same height, the same weight, and the same blood type." Pain continued, "Even the smell matches you."
Jack hissed as he moved towards the boy, he was trying to shout something but he was being too muffled by the cloth in his mouth, Jack grabbed the boy by the neck and bit him without hesitation, ripping the flesh from the boy's shoulder, I could basically feel the electric shock as the boy screamed, Pain let me go and I tumbled backward, how the hell did he know it wasn't me?!
(The answer is clear, you moron!)
(He would eat you.)
(That was always his plan.)
(He doesn't love you.)
(He hates you.)
(You're a waste.)
(Disgusting.)
(Food.)
I began to cry as I hid in my arms, I couldn't believe this...! He would just eat me?!
M-Maybe he just knew it wasn't me! That must be it! He... he just knew it wasn't me! E-Even... even though they were my s-size.... and weight... a-and blood type...
He didn't even bother himself with checking to see if it was actually me... he didn't take off the gag to hear if it was me... he didn't feel for my scars... he didn't check...
He killed me without a second thought...
"See what I had warned you about?" Pain asked, "He doesn't care, and when it comes down to it you truly mean nothing."
I looked up at him slightly with tears rolling down my cheeks.
"You are only food." He finished.
I began sobbing heavily as I hid my face in my knees, using my arms to protect my head, this was hell, I didn't want to be here.
"You can take him back to his room now." Pain said.
I was grabbed again and dragged out of the room, I kept crying and sobbing, I wanted to talk with Jack, I wanted to know what was going on, I wanted to know everything...
I was dragged back to the room with the tv and I began screaming and kicking, I didn't want to go back!
"I w-wanna g-go home!" I screamed, "L-Let me g-go! I w-wanna g-go home!"
He ignored my cries and pleas and took me back to the room, I was kicking the entire time I was being strapped in, I was eventually fully strapped in but I kept screaming that I wanted to go home, the guy then left the room and turned off the light, I sat there crying heavily as I mumbed about going home and being with Jack, this place was messing me up, I can't watch Jack eat anything human anymore, I don't even think I could eat anything made of meat at this point, I felt sick, I was crying, and I didn't want to watch this damn movie again, I wanted nothing to do with it, I didn't want to watch Jack eat anymore, I wanted to throw up, I wept heavily as I sat there, I kept my eyes closed as I listened to the movie, I've seen it so much that every scene played out in my mind, and I always knew when someone was getting eaten because I was getting shocked, I wanted to go home, but I also didn't want to leave Jack here either, I knew I couldn't watch him eat but I didn't want him to starve either! I just wanna leave!
I was really tired at this point, I've been shocked too much and I felt sick, I wanted to go home still but at this point going to my room would be just as good, I've kept my eyes closed the entire time the movie played but it basically did nothing, the movie was now ending, I heard the door open and I quickly opened my eyes to make it seem like I had actually been watching, the guy came back over to me and untied me, then threw me over his shoulder again and began taking me back to the room, I stayed silent, disinterested in everything, he took me back to my room and tossed me onto the bed, I didn't move as I just laid there.
I really wish I could just go home...