Chapter 1

*HANNAH'S POV*

We just moved into our new house about a week ago and I am so not happy. I know absolutely nobody and school starts in a month. I really hope I find at least one person by then.

"hey dad I'm going to the mall, I'll be back later."

"okay do you need me to drive you?"

"No I'm good. it's only like a block away from the neighborhood."

"Okay be careful."

"okay,"

I walked out the door and was walking down the street to go out of my neighborhood. But what a surprise. I got lost. When I suddenly ran into someone that just made my situation even worse.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying atten.."

"it's fine."

he cut me off. IT WAS FREAKIN HAYES GRIER!!

"Are you new around here?"

"Um yea. yea I am"

" Oh that's cool. Where are you from?"

"New Orleans."

"That's so cool! I love New Orleans. So where are you headed?"

"Um the mall. As you see I'm kinda lost."

"Oh I'm heading there now. Do you uh, wanna come with?"

did hayes grier actually just ask me to come to the mall with him?!!?

"Um yea sure! By the way I'm Hannah."

"Cool I'm hayes".

We walked to the mall and spent all day there. We traded phone numbers and we have been texting every day since then:)

*********************************

HAYES POV

Ever since that first day I ran into Hannah on the street I haven't stopped thinking about her. it's been three weeks since then I a can safely say that we are best friends. It was Saturday and I was really bored so I decided to text her and ask her to come over.

Me- hey do u wanna hangout? I'm borrrrrreeeddddd.

Hannah😜- OMG yes!!! I was SOOOOOO bored.

Me- Cool come over

About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and it was her. She looked amazing like always and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Wait no hayes she's your best friend you can't just think like that. oh my god hayes just open the door. I opened the door and she walked in

"hey" she said

"hey, come on let's go upstairs."

We walked upstairs and she collapsed onto my bed.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked her

"I don't know."

"How about a mister steal your girl video?"

"Sure but you never do those anymore. The last one you did was like a year ago."

"Yea but since your here, why not?"

"True. Lets go."

I called for Nash to come and help but he was editing a video so I asked Will instead.

"Okay so Hannah you and me are going to be walking hand and hand down the stairs then Will is going to slide down the rail and your going to jump into his arms at the end."

"okay!"

We finished the video and it was perfect. Hannah had To go home and I was really sad. Why was I feeling this way? I feel complete when she is with me and whenever she's away I'm not. I'm not supposed to be feeling this way. She's my best friend. Nothing more. But, do I want it to be something more? Do I like Hannah?

HEY GUYS SO YEA THIS BOOK IS DEDICATED TO MY DEAR FRIEND MIA BECAUSE SHES OBSESSED WITH HAYES AND I WANT TO SEE HER REACTION! LUV YA MIA.