CHAPTER 3

HANNAH'S POV

I woke up this morning to my stupid alarm clock. Oh god. Today was the first day of school. Oh my god what am I going to wear?!?!

I ran to my bathroom and hoped in and out of the shower. I ran to my closet and pulled out some white, washed, high wasted shorts and my HAZE crop top. Then I put on my white converse and straightened my hair, putting it half up half down with my usual makeup.

I walked downstairs and my brother and my dad were already gone. Hayes and Nash walked in and we were about to leave.

"So Hannah. Are you ready for your first day of school?" Nash asked.

"Oh my god no! I'm going to be such a loner at school and I'm not going to know anybody!"

"Don't worry. Your going to meet my friends and I won't leave your side. Ever." Hayes said.

"Good! Because if my brother left you alone on your first day, I will beat him up." Nash said pulling me into a hug.

We hopped into the car and we were on our way to school. Hayes must have saw that I was nervous because my knees were shaking and he put his hand on them. It surprisingly calmed me down.

When we got to school Nash dropped us off and left. Hayes took my hand and we walked into the office. I got my schedule and as soon as I got it, Hayes took it.

HANNAH MARRIN

1st period- Science

2nd period- Adv. Math

3rd period- Reading

4th period- English

-Lunch-

5th period- History

6th period- Gym

7th period- Yearbook

"We have 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 4th, and 6th hour together." He said giving it back to me.

"Good."

"Now do you want to meet my friends?"

"OH MY GOD HAYES YES!" I said hanging on to his arm.

We walked over to a group of people and one really hot one stood out to me.

"Okay Hannah, this is Parker, Shawn, Ashton, Melanie, and Zoey."

"Hi."

Ashton was the really hot one. (Ashton looks like Jack Gilinsky.)

He was just a perfect human being. He was gorgeous.

HAYES'S POV

Zoey and Melanie ran up to Hannah. Hannah and Zoey became like instant best friends and they talked for a while.

Then we all walked to first hour. At lunch me and Hannah sat next to each other and Ashton sat on the other side of Hannah.

They talked to each other the entire lunch hour and it seemed like they really hit it off. It turns out that Ashton was in her first hour.

Me and Hannah walked home together and then when I got home, I sat down and stared at my wall.

Why was I upset that Hannah and Ashton were so close now? I mean if she has feelings for him then that really sucks for me. I need to ask her to be my girlfriend while I have the chance. I need to do it.

That was until I got this awful text.

ASHTON MY MAN- hey is Hannah single?

Really?!! He's only known her for one day and he already wants her to be his girlfriend. UGHHHHHHHH!!!!

********************************

The next day at lunch we were all sitting down talking and then Ashton led Hannah out into the hall.

They walked back in, hand and hand and then Hannah said the words I was afraid she would say.

"Okay, so, uh, me and Ashton are now dating!"

"OMG!!!! CONGRATS!!!" Zoey squealed.

Oh. My. God.