Chapter 23

HANNAH'S POV

It's been a week and we are still in Miami. The blocked number was still texting me and I haven't been able to sleep alone since.

I woke up this morning and checked my phone. 6:30am. Why was I up so early. We didn't have to leave until 9. Hayes was still asleep with his arm around me. I quietly snuck out from under his arm, put a pillow in my place and got into the shower.

NASH'S POV

(Haha. Hasn't been his in a while)

It was 6 am and I never went to sleep last night. Cam was crashed and I was pretty sure Carter and Matt were to. I wanted to go get something to eat so I walked in through the connecting door to Hannah's room.

Hayes was crashed on her bed snuggling with a pillow. Such a loser. I saw the light on in the bathroom so I figured Hannah was getting ready.

Her phone was sitting on the side table so I took it and started taking really weird selfies. Around my 400th photo, Hannah got a text from a blocked number. As the protective guardian I am I decided to take a look.

Passcode. Damn-it Hannah. The first thing that came to my head was the date they got together. 10/25/13. Classic. I can't believe they've been together for almost a year. Their anniversary was on Tuesday and today was Sunday. It would've been last week but you know. They broke up.

I got to messages and my heart literally stopped at what I saw.

BLOCKED- Hey Hannah! Nice to see that you still have that dick of a boyfriend sleeping with you. But once he leaves you. Your MINE!!! XOXO

Oh. my. god. Hannah was being stalked and threatened. Why wouldn't she tell me! Does Hayes know? Probably not he would've told me by now. I need to speak to her about this.

Just as I put her phone down she came out all dressed for today.

"Hey Nash."

"Hey."

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I never went to sleep. Hey do you want to go grab some breakfast at the buffet downstairs?"

"Sure."

We walked down to the lobby and got our food. I got an Omelet with some bacon and Hannah got a strawberry yogurt with a waffle.

We were just talking and then she got a text. She looked at it and then quickly put it away. That's when I decided to speak up.

"Is it him?"

"Hayes? Nah he's probably still asleep."

"Not Hayes. Hannah I saw a text you got this morning. From a blocked number. Threatening you. You've been getting these text messages the entire week and you didn't tell any of us!"

My voice getting a little bit louder.

I saw tears start to swell up in her eyes and come down her cheeks. I wiped them away and she slowly slid her phone over to me.

I looked at it.

BLOCKED- I wouldn't go anywhere alone anymore. XOXO

I looked up in shock and Hannah had tears just streaming down her face. I got out of my chair and pulled her into the biggest hug I've ever given somebody.

"Please don't tell Hayes Nash. Please."

"Why not? Dont you think he deserves to know?"

"Yes but I don't want him to freak out."

"Okay... I won't tell him. But make sure you never go anywhere alone until we know your safe."

She nodded in agreement.

"Does anybody else know?"

"Just you. I want to tell Cameron though. I trust him a lot too and I go a lot of places with him."

"Okay we will tell Cam later. After the event. What about Matt?"

"Yea him too I guess. Just not Carter because he'll go and tell Hayes."

"Okay..."

And with that I took her hand and we walked back upstairs.