Chapter 31

HAYES'S POV

When we unpacked in the hotel I walked into Hannah's room and she was dead asleep on her bed. She looked adorable. I've never seen her this tired. I had to practically carry her off the plane because she was falling asleep as she was walking.

She seemed cold so I put a blanket over her and kissed her forehead. We are only staying here for 4 days and then we move onto Houston, then Phenix, then we get to go home for about 2 weeks for Christmas and then we go to New Orleans for our final trip.

*******************************

It was 8am when we got in yesterday morning and Hannah didn't wake up until noon today apparently because she texted me when she woke up. We thought something was wrong with her but she would flinch every now and then. It was pretty funny.

We had to leave before she woke up so I just left her a note.

Hannah,

Just incase you wake up and we are not here I am just letting you know that we are at the event and won't be home until about 3:00pm. But I am taking you to a movie tonight so when I get home be ready:)

Love you<3

~Hayes

I wanted to take her to go see the Maze Runner. She and I had both been dying to see it so I figured, why not.

When we got home she was dressed And ready. We went to the movies and sat down.

Later when the movie was finished we both couldn't stop talking about it. It was SOOOOO good!!! When we got back to the hotel we chilled in her room for a little bit.

"Hannah?"

"Yea?"

"Can you come here for a minute?"

"Sure."

She walked over and sat on my lap.

"What's this?"

I showed her a picture from Instagram. It was of her and Ashton kissing. It was posted just a couple of minutes ago by Ashton with the caption, I miss you.

She commented back, I miss you too!

There was also a photo he posted a couple days ago of them two. He commented that he still wants her back. And she liked it!

"Oh that was a picture that Ashton posted. We are still friends Hayes, don't worry."

"I'm not worrying about anything, just I don't like that you are saying that you miss him. He cheated on you Hannah. Do you not remember that?!"

My voice was getting a little louder.

"Hayes calm down! We are not together, I don't like him. I don't know why your getting so upset."

"I'm upset because you are liking and commenting on a photo of him and you kissing! He doesn't mean he misses you back home! He means he misses you being his girlfriend!"

I was practically yelling at this point.

"Hayes! I don't love him!! I love you!! Can't you get that through your head!!"

"I can't if you keep liking photos that he post saying that he wants you back Hannah!! He cheated on you!! He didn't want you!!!!"

I just realized what came out of my mouth and immediately regretted it. She started tearing up and they started to fall down her face. She tried to stay calm and but that didn't work.

"Fuck you Hayes!"

She stormed out of the room and slammed the door. I ran after her but when I got out, she was already gone.

I ran down all of the stairs and I couldn't find her. It was pouring outside and she was know where to be seen. I was afraid she left.

I ran back upstairs and stormed into Nash and Cams room.

"Jesus Hayes! What!?"

"Hannah left!! I can't find her!!"

"HAYES WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT???!!!!" Cameron screamed at me.

"We got into a fight and she stormed out and left her phone!! I can't find her anywhere!!!"

"Get in the car now! We are going to find her!" Nash said grabbing his keys.

We drove around the entire city until we saw a girl with dark brown hair running down an alley. It was Hannah.

It was still pouring out and we were driving 20 mph, but I opened the door of the car and jumped out, sprinting after her.

I was faster then her so I caught up pretty quickly. I grabbed her hand and spun her around so she was facing me. She was already drenched in rain water and at this point, so was I.

"Go away Hayes!"

She tried breaking her hand free but I was stronger.

"NO! Hannah I love you more then anything in the world and I shouldn't of said what I said. I was just worried that you might have feelings for Ashton again. Hannah I am so sorry and I'm not asking for you to....."

She cut me off by grabbing my face and smashing our lips together. I put my hands around her waist and brought her closer, making the kiss even more passionate. I picked her up and was now holding her.

We stopped for a breather and she just looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you more."

Was all that she said.

I just laughed and kissed her again.

"HEY! GET A ROOM OR GET IN THE CAR!"

Nash screamed over the pouring rain.

I carried Hannah back to the car like she was toddler and we drove back to the hotel.

We dried off and then Me, Hannah, Cameron, and Nash all went to dinner.