Chapter 36

HAYES'S POV

I woke up this morning to my alarm and wasn't ready to accept the fact that was Hannah was leaving.

I walked downstairs and I probably looked really sad. Nash was holding Sky and my mom was digging through her purse. Nash looked the most sad. We all walked out of our house and drove over to Hannah's. Officer Bradley was waiting in the driveway and Hannah was saying goodbye to her brother and her dad. Her dad was crying and Hayden looked pretty upset too.

We all hopped out of the car and ran up to Hannah engulfing her in a really big group hug. My mom and Sky said goodbye first. Skylynn was bawling and wouldn't let go of Hannah's leg until Nash pulled her off. Nash was next and he gave Hannah a really big hug and then whispered something in her ear.

Now it was my turn.

"Hayes come here."

I ran up to her and picked her up into a hug and kissed her forehead. The hug lasted about 5 minutes until we both let go. She was crying and so was I but I tried to not let it show.

Officer Bradley spoke up.

"Hannah, we have to leave."

Hannah just stared at the ground. I wiped a tear away from he face and lifted her chin and kissed her.

We broke off and I could only say one thing.

"I love you Hannah Marrin. Always and forever."

"I love you too Hayes Grier."

Before Officer Bradley pulled me away from our hug, I put a note in her bag.

She got in the car and rolled down the window. She stuck out her hand and I grabbed it until the car drove off. Leaving us just is sitting in the driveway, all crying.