Chapter 43

HANNAHS POV

I woke up this morning and remembered that school is today. We only had school today so we could get our schedules for the 2nd semester and run through our classes. For the rest of the week we had off because of New Years.

I got up, got in the shower, then got out and dried my hair. I straightened it and put it half up and half down. I put on my usual make and got dressed. I put on my white skinny jeans, combat boots, and my really big navy blue sweater.

I walked downstairs and put a waffle in the toaster and looked at the clock. It's 7:45 and Hayes and Nash would be here any minute to pick me up.

I was sitting on my phone waiting for my waffle and Nash and Hayes walked in.

"Hey babe."

"Hey."

"Are you ready?"

"No. I don't want to go back to school. Everyone's just going to talk about me."

"No they won't. Plus I will be with you the whole time."

"Thank you." I pecked his nose and then the toaster rung.

I walked over a was getting my waffle out when my hand hit the inside of the toaster.

"OW OW OW OW!!"

"What happened?!?!"

"I hit my hand on the inside of the toaster!!!!"

"Awe are you okay?"

"Yea but it really hurts."

He walked over and took my hand and kissed it.

"Did that make it better?"

"Yeaaaaaaaa."

"Um okay guys enough with this mushy stuff." Nash blurted out.

I threw away my waffle because it was burnt. It was now time to go so we got in the car and drove to school.

"Okay guys have a good day." Nash said as we walked out of the car.

"Not possible." I yelled getting out.

We walked into the office and I got my schedule.

HANNAH MARRIN

1st period- Gym

2nd period- Adv Math

3rd period- Biology

4th period- French

-lunch-

5th period- History

6th period- Reading

7th period- English

"Awe man, we don't have any classes together."

Hayes said looking at my schedule.

"We still have lunch."

"Yea I guess."

We walked over to our group and once Zoey saw me her eyes lit up and she ran over to me tackling me to the floor.

"HANNAH!!!"

"ZOEY!!"

"OMG IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

"I've missed you too! Now can you get off me?"

"Oh sorry."

"Thanks."

"SOOOOO How've ya been?!"

"Good! I mean coming home yesterday was amazing! I heard that you and Parker are together."

"Oh ya! He's amazing! Also you have to tell me ALL about the witness protection thingy."

RING RING RING

"We can talk at lunch Zoe, but I have to go to gym."

"Kk. See you at lunch."

I walked to first hour and it turns out Ashton is in my first hour again. I dressed out and walked outside to the track and started running my laps. While I was running Ashton caught up to me and started running next to me.

(Incase you didn't see last time, Ashton basically looks like Jack Gilinsky just jack is SOOOO much hotter.)

"Hey Hannah!"

"Hey Ashton!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing much, running."

"Haha. So how've you been? I heard about everything that's happened."

"Oh, that. Well yea I'm fine. It's all over now so I'm all good."

"Good."

The first 4 hours went by pretty quickly and now it was time for my favorite subject, lunch!

I sat next to Hayes and Zoey and me and Zoey started to catch up.

"Okay tell me everything! The tour, the boys, the other thing. Only If you want to talk about that though."

"It's fine."

I explained the entire story and by the end of it, lunch was over.

We went back to class and finished off the day. Hayes and Parker had football practice after school so we went to watch them.

Me and Zoey sat in the stands and talked the entire time. It was 35 degrees outside and we were freezing our butts off. Finally they finished and we met the boys outside of the locker room.

"Hey girlies!" Parker said going up to me and Zoey.

"Hi Parker. Hayes it's freezing outside lets go!"

"How are you guys cold?!? We are freakin hot."

Maybe because you guys were running up and down a field for an hour and a half. But in case you haven't noticed, it's 35 degrees out and I probably look like a ghost."

"But your a cute ghost!" he said putting his jacket over me.

We all walked home and me and Hayes went to his house. I walked in and oh my god! Matthew!!!

"MATT!!!!"

He turned towards me and came up and picked me up into a hug.

"HANNAH! Oh my god I missed you like crazy!!!"

"I missed you too!"

He put me down and we all went into Nash's room.

"Hey do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Cameron asked.

"Sure."

We sat in a circle and then Matt started.