CHAPTER 5

HAYES POV

"I...I...I like you!"

Oh crap did I just say that out loud. Her face was turning bright red and she was smiling, so I guess that was a good sign.

"Sorry Hayes but I have to go. Thanks for helping me."

She walked away. Great Hayes you scared her off! Now she'll never like you.UGGGGG Hayes why do you have to be so stupid! I walked back into the house and of course Nash was right there waiting to here what happened.

"Spill."

"What Nash? There's nothing to tell."

"Oh that's bull. Hannah just walked in here crying and bloody knees then just leaves unexpectedly when you talk to her. Hayes. What happened?"

" Okay well I was going down to Ashton's house to tell him that football practice was cancelled since he wasn't answering his phone. When I was walking I saw someone running down the street. I couldn't tell who it was because she was crying into her hands. Then she tripped over a stump and I saw that it was Hannah. I then started running and saw Ashton and realized he must of done something. I was so angry that I just started yelling. It turns out he was making out with some other girl and Hannah saw. I told him to leave and he was about to but turned around to say something and I punched him in the nose. I carried Hannah back here and I kinda told her I liked her...."

"Oh...wow."

"Yea...."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I can't just go and text her and act like I never said that. I think I'm just going to give her some space for now."

"Good idea. Hey it's getting pretty late so I'm gonna go to bed. Night Hayes."

"Night."

We had a week off of school and I wanted to ask her out sometime this week. I just didn't know how and I didn't want to rush her. I mean Nash always tells me I should tell her how I feel and I have an idea of how I'm gonna do it, but I'm gonna need Nash's help.

HANNAH'S POV

Hayes told me he liked me tonight. I felt bad just walking out but i just had to. I think I knew that down inside I was crazy for him and just wouldn't admit it, but now I think i know that I am. Once I got home I put on something comfier and went to bed.

I woke up the next day and checked my phone. I had a text message and guess who it was from. Ashton.

ASHTON- I'm sorry.

I just read it and didn't reply. All he said was sorry. Does he really think sorry is going to make up for what he did to me!?! I'm a wreck. For the entire day today I was crying and I couldn't stop. I didn't think it would be this hard. I don't know why I'm like this but I started to cheer up when Nash texted me.

NASH✌️- Hey hannie.

ME- hi Nash.

NASH✌️- taking it hard huh

ME- how'd you know?

NASH✌️- Hannah I know you and whenever your mad or upset u say hi instead of hey.

ME- You seriously are my brother Nash.

NASH✌️- Good. Now come outside we are going to get icecream.

ME- kk.

I just put on my PINK hoodie and leggings with flip flops with my hair in a side braid. We were going to get ice cream not meet the queen so I could look like a slob. I walked outside and he pulled me into a big hug then we got in the car and drove off. Once we arrived at Baskin Robins we got out, and got our ice cream. I got Rainbow sherbet and Nash got chocolate chip. We sat down at our table and ate in silence until he finally spoke up.

"Okay! This is depressing. We are too cool to be sitting around being sad and pissy. Hannah Marrin! WE ARE MAKING A VIDEO!!"

I was laughing so hard because he was literally screaming in this place. He grabbed my wrist then took me out side, sat his phone up against the wall and then turned it on.

"Hey guys I'm Nash and I'm here with another video and I am with my favorite girl ever, Hannah Marrin."

"Hi guys."

"Okay so Hannah's Ex-boyfriend just cheated on her and we are here with ice cream to make her feel better. Everybody please unfollow @Ashton_dog28 if you are currently following him in any social media cite, and comment below who you think Hannah's knew boyfriend should be because Hannah I am setting you up."

"Um okay thanks for letting my know." I laughed.

"Alright anyway please comment and I will see you guys next week."

Within minutes there were people commenting. There were a bunch of names but there was one that kept showing up. Hayes Grier. I'm kinda hoping that, that will now come true.

Nash drove me home and gave me a big hug. I love Nash. He's the best:)

*three days later."

It was about noon and I was just watching tv until I got a text message. From Hayes.

HAYES😋- Meet me at the park in 10 minutes.

What could this be about?

OOOOO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HAYES WANTS PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. AND REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME!!