Chapter 37

HANNAH'S POV

I was probably bawling like a baby when I got in that car. Once I let go of Hayes's hand, I was a mess.

"Don't worry Hannah, You might miss him now but, he did this to keep you safe. Now that's true love."

"I know. So where are we going anyway?"

"To my house. I live on the bayou down in Florida. You'll be living with my wife and I."

"Okay."

**********************************

When I got to Officer Bradley's house, his wife welcomed me and I put my stuff in my room. I walked around their property for a while and I have to say, it was gorgeous. I guess it wouldn't be so bad. I was going to be homeschooled and I would help Mrs. Bradley cook most days.

When I went to actually unpack my stuff, a note fell out of my bag. the front said my name on it so I opened it.

Hannah,

This was too hard for me to say so I just decided to wright it. My worst fear was loosing you and to keep that fear from coming true, I had to convince you to go. I would do anything for you Hannah. I would take a bullet for you and I would take your place now, just you know I kinda cant. You are the most important thing in my life Hannah and I don't care if I have to wait a million years to see you and be with you again. If that's what it takes then I'm up for the challenge. If you think you going away means we have to break up then your wrong. I lost you once and I'm not loosing you again. We will always be together. Officer Bradley said that I could send letters to the post office you using a fake name. I promise that I will and I really hope that you wright back. I love you Hannah, and I always will.

~Hayes

I was crying after that letter. I ran and grabbed a price of paper and wrote him a letter back and then gave it to Officer Bradley saying that I needed this mailed to Hayes now. He was the sweetest guy ever. I wanted to text him but they took my phone away. I really wanted to just see him. I never thought I could miss someone as much as I miss him.

I guess you only realize how much somebody cares about you after they are taken away from you. Lets hope the police find this Lester guy fast.