Chapter 30

HANNAH'S POV

We were on the causeway this morning and we were going over to Rachel's house.

When we arrived in their driveway, I ran up and gave Rachel a hug. I then gave Alex, her mom, and her dad a hug and then me and Rachel both went into her room.

"Soooooooooooo how ya been?" Rachel said making a weird face.

"Good, good. I mean I get my stitches out tomorrow. Your moms doing it."

(Her moms a nurse.)

"Um okay. Anyway, we have to post a YouTube video tomorrow so, have any ideas?"

"Well we could do the tin can challenge."

"Okay. Let me go ask my mom if she can take us to Dollar General."

Her mom said yes and we got in the car.

"So Hannah, how ya been sweetie?"

"Good. I can't wait to get my stitches out. They get in the way, are super noticeable, and itch."

"Well just one more day and then we can take them out."

"Good."

We got to Dollar General and me and Rachel went and got six items. Dog food, Cat food, Sardines, pineapple, oranges, and pickled relish. We put them all in cans and wrote numbers on them.

We set up our phone, which is what we film on, and started the video.

"Hey what's up guys it's Hannah and Rachel here with another YouTube video. Today we are going to be doing the Tin Can Challenge. Now in these cans in front of us there are 4 disgusting items and 2 good ones. Now what we do is pull a number and we have to take and swallow 1 whole bite of the number can we pick. Now the loser had to have all of this mixed together and eat a bite of that. So yea. Lets get started."

We did our challenge which was absolutely disgusting and I wish I hadn't done it. It was nearly 2 am by the time we were done editing and uploading.

We went decided to just go to bed because we were both tired. I woke up around 11 and we were leaving at 12 to go back home. I didn't want to but hey I mean, gotta go back at some point and I miss Hayes. I walked out to go eat breakfast and Rachel's mom was there waiting for me so she could take my stitches out.

It hurt a little bit but not for long. We said goodbye to everyone afterwards and we headed to the airport and boarded our plane.

Nash was texting me the entire flight home. He was saying how he really missed me and how Hayes couldn't stop talking about when I was getting home. When our plane landed we came out of the terminal and Hayes was waiting there with a sign saying

I MISSED YOU HANNAH MARRIN!!

I ran up to him and hugged him and kissed him. I gave Nash a huge hug and They drove us home. I didn't unpack because I had to leave tomorrow morning for the tour. It was only going to be Me, Nash, Hayes, and Cam for this one because Matt and Carter had something else going on.

I walked over to Hayes's house and my dad said I could sleep there because I had to wake up at 5am to leave for the airport and nobody would be home in the morning.

***next morning after plane lands***

We got off the plane in Tallahassee and checked into our hotel. I had MAJOR jet lag and all I wanted to do was sleep, so, that's what I did. :)