Chapter 39

HANNAH'S POV

On the entire ride home Hayes wouldn't stop smiling and holding my hand.

"What's got you so smiley?"

"I'm just excited that your home! I don't want to let go of youuuuuuu." He said falling into my lap.

I brushed through his hair with my fingers and kissed his forehead as he laughed.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you go?" Nash asked.

"Florida. I lived with Officer Bradley and his wife. Helped out on the little business they run."

"Aw man. I thought you went someplace cool like, Amsterdam. Nit Florida."

"Well I don't get to pick."

Once we pulled into my driveway, I ran out of the car and into my house. My dad and Hayden were in the living room watching Sunday Football.

They both looked at me and jumped up bringing me into a hug.

"Guys...I....Cant......Breath."

They both laughed at let go. We all talked for a while about what's happened in the last year.

Mrs. Elizabeth came over so Skylynn could say hi.

"HANNIE!!!!!"

Sky came running up and grabbed my leg. I picked her up and gave her a huge hug.

"I missed you Sky!!"

"I missed you more!"

We all sat in the living room and my dad had a great idea.

"So guys, I figured to welcome Hannah back, we could have a Barbecue. What do y'all think?"

We all agreed and my dad made a few calls to my friends and family back in Louisiana. The barbecue was scheduled for Friday so it gives everyone time to get in.

Hayes and I went up to my room and I wanted to make a YouTube video because I haven't done one in a year.

We set up my phone, and I started the video.

"Hey guys what's up its me Hannah! I know you guys haven't seen me in an entire year and that's because I was placed into the Witness Protection Program. I'm not going to get into the details, I'm just glad to be back. So anyway today I'm with my amazing boyfriend Hayes, and we are going to be doing the boyfriend, Girlfriend tag."

"Okay guys so we have a bunch of gross food that's been sitting my my fridge for the past couple months so i am excited to smash this stuff in her face for a homecoming gift!"

"Well thank you Hayes. Anyways lets get started!"

I went first.

"Okay, where did we first meet?"

"You weren't paying attention and you literally ran right into me on the street. You were on your way to the mall but got lost."

"Good!"

"Alright where was our first kiss?"

"That was at the park, the night you asked me out for the first time."

"Damn it I was hoping you would get that wrong."

"Shut up I'm an amazing girlfriend!"

"Haha okay." he said sarcastically

"Okay, okay. What color is my hair? If you get this wrong I will murder you."

"Damn girl. Your hair is black."

"NO! ITS DARK BROWN!!!"

I picked up spoiled sour cream and he was freaking out, trying to swat it out of my hand.

"Hannah! Hannah I was kidding I was just trying to...."

I smacked him right in the face. It was hilarious.

"Uckkk! God this smells like shit!"

"Good." I smirked and then he picked up a moldy strawberry and smashed it on my face.

"Ew! Hayes!!!"

It then turned into a food fight and by the end we both reeked!

"Okay guys thanks for watching this video if you liked it please give a thumbs up and subscribe! I will see you lovelies next Saturday."

I posted it and then Hayes left so he could take and shower and I did the same.