Chapter 44

HANNAHS POV

"Okay Hayes, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Wuss." Nash whispered.

"Okay, what's the most important thing in life to you right now?"

He's obviously going to say his career. What could be more important then that?

"Right now. Hannah, but hopefully that will be forever." he said with a grin.

I couldn't help but blush.

"Okay Hayes you go."

"Alright Nash truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to run through the entire house wearing only moms spandex."

"How the hell am I supposed to get moms spandex?"

"Already got them." Hayes said as he pulled out a pair from behind him.

"Your creepy."

He took them, went into the bathroom, and walked out wearing only the spandex. Everyone started bursting laughing and then he ran throughout the whole house acting like he was a rocket. It was hilarious!

He came back in the room and changed.

"Hannah, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Cameron."

"Okay."

Hayes looked a bit mad but I did it anyway.I walked over to Cameron and gave him a big kiss in the cheek.

"There."

"Not that kind of kiss."

"You said a kiss. You need to clarify what kind."

"Whatever."

"Okay Cam, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Okay FaceTime Maria and ask her to be your girlfriend."

"Well that wouldn't be special, plus it would be a dare."

"Well ya but are you going to do it anyways?"

"Yea."

"Then it would still count!"

"But it wouldn't be special over FaceTime or call."

"True. Okay then eat an entire spoonful of mayonnaise."

"Ew!"

"It's a dare. You have to do it."

"Fine."

We walked downstairs and got the jar out of the fridge. He took a spoon and filled it up then plopped it in his mouth.

His reaction was priceless! He hates mayonnaise, so this was histarical.

"Oh my god I'm gonna puke!" he said after he swallowed it.

"Alright Cam go."

"Matt, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who do you like?"

"OOOOO Matt you like somebody?!?!"i squealed.

"No, no. Well sort of. There's this girl and I met her while we were on tour."

"What's her name?"

"Layla."

"That's pretty. What's she like?"

"She's nice, pretty, funny, and athletic. She plays softball."

"Can I see a picture?"

"Sure."

He turned his phone toward me and showed me a picture of a girl with dirty blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"Woah. She's gorgeous!"

"Haha I know right!"

"Thanks for making me feel ugly. Just kidding I know I am." I laughed.

"Pretty much." Hayes said sarcastically.

"Thanks babe." I laughed.

"I'm kidding." he said tackling me into a hug.

"Get off me fat ass!" I yelled as he was putting all his weight on me.

He laughed and leaned in for a kiss and I rolled out from under him so he hit the ground:)

"Ow! Thanks tease."

"Love ya!" I laughed.

We both walked back into the circle and I sat on his lap and we finished the rest of the game. After that it was late so Cameron drove me home and I walked in and went to bed.