Chapter 33

HAYES'S POV

We're just chilling out in our hotel after that massicur. Tomorrow it was supposed to snow, so, I wanted to take Hannah skating for the first time tomorrow. She said it NEVER snowed in Louisiana. One time she was wearing Nike shorts, in December. Anyway I've only been skating once and I suck at it but she has never been before so I wanted to show her.

**********************************

We all woke up and Nash and Cameron were going out today so that was the perfect opportunity to take Hannah out.

"Hannah!" I yelled from across the room.

"What?"

"Look outside."

She went to the window and looked out.

"ITS SNOWING!!!!!"

"Yep!"

"AND IT IS ACTUALLY STICKING TO THE GROUND!!!!!!"

"Yep!"

"Oh my god Hayes can we please, please, please, please go play in the snow??!!!"

She said holding on to my arm.

"Haha you sound like Skylynn. But I have something better planned. Go get dressed."

I walked into my room and got dressed and when I came back in she was putting makeup on. Her hair was curled and she was wearing her skinny jeans, brown boots, black NorthFace, and a white beanie.

"Well you look cute!" I said taking her hand and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you!"

We walked out of the hotel and got in a taxi.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Okay."

We got out of the car and walked into the huge outdoor skating rink.

"Hayes! Are we going skating?"

"Yea."

She held on to my arm and we walked in getting out skates and putting them on. When we got into the rink, I was falling flat on my face. Whereas Hannah was actually really good.

"How are you so good?"

"It's just like rollerblading."

She helped me up and took my hand so I wouldn't fall.

"So Hannah, Christmas is next week. What do you want?"

"Eh, I don't really know. A new tripod would be nice. But you don't have to get me anything."

"Um of course I'm going to get you something. Last Christmas, all we got each other was candy. I'm not being that cheap this year."

"Hayes it's the thought that counts. I don't care what you get me, as long as there was thought put into it."

We skated around for another half hour and then Nash texted saying that he needed us back at the hotel.

We caught a cab and when we entered the hotel. When we entered the room there were 4 cops.

They turned around and walked right up to us.

"Are you Hannah Marie Marrin?" one said.

"Um yes."

"We are the Miami PD and we are here to inform you that Lester Hauls had escaped from our custody."

"Who's Lester Hauls." I blurted out

"It is the main who was charged with attempted murder on Hannah."

I looked over at her and tears were rolling down her face. Everyone else's face was in shock and I took Hannah into my arms and she started crying in my chest.

"We are doing everything in or power to find him miss. For right now I think it would be best if we placed you in the witness protection program."

"What?!?!!!" NO! I'm not leaving!"

"I'm sorry but we have searched this guys file and he has killed 20 young girls in the past 2 years. We think it would be best for your safety if we removed you from here."

"No. I'm not leaving and you can't make me. I didn't do anything wrong so I can do what I want!"

"Miss we understand that this is a hard decision to make and that we can't make you do anything you don't want. But for your own safety I would clearly recommend it. Who are you?" he was now looking at me.

"I'm her boyfriend."

"Can I speak to you out in the hall?"

I nodded and Hannah went over to Nash.

When we shut the door to the room he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Now listen to me son, do you love this girl?"

"Of course I do."

"And will do whatever it takes to keep her safe?"

"Yea."

"Then you will convince her to move. If you want to keep her safe then you will do whatever it takes to make her go."

"I understand."

"You can spend Christmas with her if you would like, but we would have to take her back on the 26th."

"Yes sir."

We walked back in and Hannah engulfed me in a hug. The police left and we all just sat there. Me and Hannah went back into her room and I was dreading having to tell her that she needed to go....