Chapter 26

HANNAH'S POV

I woke up in someplace dark and cluttered. I was in a supply closet in the hotel. Nobody else was here. Then suddenly I felt this jabbing pain in my stomach and my legs. I looked down and I was covered in blood. I had been stabbed twice in the stomach and 3 times in the legs.

The searing pain was enough for me to handle. But dying of blood loss and being alone when I die just made it worse. I grabbed whatever I could to stop the bleeding but not much helped.

I tried to crawl out, but the door was locked. There I was just sitting, crying, and dying in a supply closet. What a great way to go.

I reached for my phone and called the only person I knew would answer right away.

NASH'S POV

Me, Cameron, and Matt walked backstage to see what was keeping Hannah. But then I remembered that we left her alone with that guy trying to kill her.

When we got backstage her bag was in the ground. It looked like somebody had dropped it. We all exchanged glances but didn't want to admit what we were all thinking. That was until I got a text message.

BLOCKED- Hi Nash! Just in case you were wondering. Hannah's gone. You should've been with her. But look on the bright side, this is the last you'll be hearing from me.

My face went into shock and I dropped my phone.

"Dude what's wro..."

That's when Cameron saw it. He handed it to Matt and dropped to his knees crying. Matt just sat there in shock.

"It's all my fault." I said.

"No. It not your fault. We all knew he..."

"NO MATT! YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT! HANNAH IS DEAD NOW BECAUSE OF ME!! I KNEW HE WAS COMING AFTER HER BUT I FUCKING LEFT HER ALONE! NOW SHES DEAD MATT!"

That's when Hayes walked in.

"Guys....wheres Hannah?"

We all exchanged glances and that's when we sat Hayes and Carter down and told them the long story.

Hayes had tears in his eyes but wouldn't let them fall. But his anger was the thing we were all worried about.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! IF YOU KNEW HANNAH WAS IN TROUBLE YOU SHOULD OF GONE WITH HER! WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!!???!!!"

"Hayes she made us promise not to tell you." Matt said wiping away tears.

"WELL NOW SHES GONE MATT! SHES GONE!!"

Hayes sat down and shoved his face between his knees and began to cry. That's when we called 911.

-CALL-

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Our friend, she's been kidnapped. She has been getting these texts from a blocked number threatening her and now we can't find her and received a text saying she's gone.." My face was now covered in tears.

"Just calm down sir now what's your friends full name?"

"Hannah Marie Marrin.

"Okayyyyy. Um sir it says that she is still in the building."

"What?!"

I hung up and that's when I got a call. From Hannah.

I quickly picked up.

-CALL-

"HANNAH!?!"

"Nash! I'm in a supply closet somewhere. And I've been sta....."

The line went dead.

"SHES IN THE HOTEL IN A SUPPLY CLOSET! LETS GO!"

We ran up every flight of stairs and checked every closet, until we got to the 16th floor.

We all checked rapidly in every closet.

"GUYS THIS DOOR IS LOCKED! SHES IN HERE!!!" Carter shouted.

We all sprinted down the hallway and we saw blood from under the door.

"Hannah!!!!???!!"

"Nash!!!" I could tell she was trying to keep it together but her voice sounded tired and that made me more anxious.

"Okay I'm breaking the door!"

Me, Cameron, Hayes, and Matt were all kicking and body slamming into the door while Carter was on the phone with 911. Finally the hinges broke and we could get in.

Hannah was sitting up against the wall and squeezing her stomach. There was blood everywhere. She had 3 stab wounds on her legs and I could tell she was loosing a lot of blood.

We all rushed in and I started ripping off my sleeves and bandaging her. Hayes was still in shock. He was still crying.

CAMERON'S POV

When Nash started ripping his sleeves and bandaging her she was starting to go.

I needed to keep her awake. Keep her breathing.

"Hannah?"

No response

"Hannah!?"

Still no response

I put my head on her chest and I heard a heart beat so I guess that was okay but she was unconscious.

The paramedics arrived within five minutes of us finding her. Longest five minutes of my life. They were setting up the gurney and I picked her up and placed her on it.

Her eyes slowly opened and I guess all of the pain kicked back to her. She started wincing and squeezing her stomach again. The paramedics started jabbing needles in her again and hooked up a heart monitor.

Hayes and Nash were running along side the gurney as Me, Carter, and Matt were getting in our car to meet them at the hospital.

HAYES'S POV

Me and Nash hopped inside the ambulance with Hannah and she was slowly drifting. I took her face and smashed our lips together. I wanted the moment to last but I was pushed away by the paramedic. Hannah's head turned to me and I took her hand.

"I love you Hayes Grier."

"I love you too."

Tears were pouring from my face and she went unconscious again. My heart rate started racing and I noticed that she had put something in my hand. A small picture. Of the 2 of us at the beach that one day. That one day when all of this started.