Chapter 27

HAYES'S POV

Once we got to the hospital Hannah was taken into surgery right away. Her dad and brother showed up just a about 2 hours later. They were the only ones allowed in her room after the operation.

We all had to answer questions for the police and that was absolutely no fun.

It was me, Nash, Cameron, Matt, Carter, and my mom all sitting in the waiting area. They had found the guy within 12 hours.

Everyone had been crying. Hannah became such a huge part of our lives and now, she could just be gone. I mean I don't know what I would do if she died in that operating room. I cant live without her. I needed her.

***********************************

We sat there all night and now it's 1pm and we still haven't seen her. Her dad and Hayden had to go back home because Hayden had school. So now it was just us.

"Marrin?"

We all stood up.

"She's awake and doing fine. You may all now go in and see her. She's in room 119." The nurse said.

I ran down the hall and I was the first to enter her room. When she saw me her face lit up and so did mine. I ran straight to her and engulfed her in the biggest hug I have ever given her and was kissing her entire face.

"Hannah oh my god I thought you were gone! Are you okay?!"

She had a smile on her face.

"Hayes don't worry I'm fine. I get to leave in 2 days and then we can continue with the tour."

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Of course I want to. My dad told me that I could stay."

"Good!"

When everybody else came in, they all gave her a hug and sat down on the couches. They had given Hannah a suite sort of room because they knew she would have a lot of people coming.

I sat next to Hannah in bed and we watched her favorite show. Gypsy Sisters.

It was actually pretty good. Those gypsy girls are tough. We spent the entire night with her and the entire next day playing bored games.

HANNAH'S POV

Today I finally get to leave the hospital. I could never sleep in this place. The only thing that made me sleep was that Hayes was laying with me.

He grabbed my bag and i went into the bathroom to change. I looked into the mirror and immediately turned around.

"Hayes!"

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell me I looked like crap!"

"I didn't realized you looked like crap."

He started laughing.

I walked back into the bathroom and put on some yoga pants and Hayes's football champions t shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and walked out.

"Lovin the pants babe." Hayes said with a smirk.

I threw a bottle of water at him.

"Take this."

"Why?"

"Because your lookin a little thirsty." I said also smirking.

He put his arm around my waist and led me out of my room and into the lobby. I was still a little sore with all of my stitches so Hayes was trying to be careful.