Chapter 40

CAMERONS POV

I got a call early this morning saying that Hannah was home. I was so happy that I jumped on the first flight to Mooresville, North Carolina just to see her again. I texted Matt and Carter and Shawn because they were all really close friends with her too.

I got off the plane and caught a can to Nash's house. I knocked on the door.

"Hey sup man!" Nash greeted me.

"Sup! Where's Hannah?"

"She's at her house, her and Hayes just made a YouTube...."

Before he could even finish his sentence I started running to her house. I had never been to her house before but I knew her address.

I knocked on her front door and her brother answered. I had met his brother at the hospital and he was pretty cool.

"Hey Cameron."

"Hey dude. Where's Hannah at?"

"She's in her room why?"

I ran upstairs and busted through her door and before she could look. I tackled her. :)

"HANNAH!!!!!"

"CAMERON!!!"

"Oh not God Hannah you have know idea how much I missed you!!!"

"I think I do by the way you won't get off of me!"

"Oh sorry."

I got off of her and sat next to her.

"So, when did you get in?"

"Probably about 6 hours ago. Wait how did you get here?"

"Once Nash got the call saying that you were coming home he texted me and I caught the first flight here. Matt, Carter, and Shawn are coming too."

"Really?"

"Yea! Matt wouldn't miss you coming home for the world. Carter wanted to see you and Shawn heard what happened and wanted to make sure your okay."

"Awe. I've only met Shawn once but he's so nice."

"Yea he said that he's been texting you but you never answered. We then had to explain to him what was going on."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. He understood but he can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see him too."

"So, What's been going on? I haven't seen you in a year. Fill me up on da gossip."

"Well I just got home from being hidden in Florida for a year so ya."

"Oh my god. Amaze story!"

"So, what about you? What's different in your life?"

"Nothing really. I mean I did meet a girl."

"OMG!!! Cameron!!!! That's awesome! So are y'all dating?"

"We've only been on a couple dates but I'm going to ask her soon."

"Can I see a picture of her?"

"Sure."

I took out my phone and pulled up a picture of her. She had long wavy light brown hair and was SUPER pretty. She was also apparently really nice, funny, and made YouTube videos. The perfect package for Cameron.

"She's gorgeous Cam. You did good."

"I know."

"What's her name?"

"Maria."

"Cute. So how long are you and the rest of the boys staying till?"

"We are staying until next Sunday. Matt will be here tomorrow, Carter on Wednesday, and Shawn's coming Friday and leaving Sunday for a tour."

"Well that's good that his career is taking off."

"Yea. Okay well it's been amazing talking to you but I kind of have to go. Nash just texted that his mom wants me home so I can unpack, I don't know. Ill see you tomorrow though right?"

"Pretty much. I go over the their house everyday, just after school."

"Okay! Bye."

"Bye."

I gave her a hug and then walked back to Nash's.