Chapter 25

HAYES'S POV

We walked out of Olive Garden and All night, Nash, Matt, and Cameron have been close to Hannah. What was going on? She's been acting weird lately and now they're acting wired too.

I don't know. Tonight was our last night in Miami and I wanted us to enjoy it. Our anniversary was in 2 days and I was planning something big. Today was October 30th and our anniversary was on November 1st.

Speaking of, Since tomorrow was Halloween, I thought that when we got off of the plane tomorrow we could go shopping for our costumes. Our friend Shawn was throwing a party and we needed costumes.

*****Next Day*****

We got off the plane and we were finally in California again. Hannah was looking at her phone. She quickly put it away and Nash looked down at her and gave her a serious but caring look. I'm still really confused but I'm just gonna let it blow by.

Once we got to our hotel, we split into our rooms. I was with Hannah, Nash and Cameron, Carter and Matt, and My mom. As soon as we settled in we left and went to the costume store.

Hannah ran into the store and we all knew what we wanted to be for the party.

We all got into our costumes and decided to get our picture taken by one of the store ladies. All of the guys were barn animals. Nash was a horse, Cameron was a pig, Matthew was a cow, and Carter was a chicken. I was a gladiator and Hannah was a Greek princess and she looked stunning.

We all posted the picture to all of our social media sights and we headed back to the hotel room.

*****Halloween*****

The party was at 6 and it was 4:30pm. Hannah would take the longest to get ready, so we all started now. Once she finished she walked out and she looked like. WOW!

Her long dark brown was curled and pinned half up half down with a golden pin.

"Woah!"

"What?! You don't like it?"

"No no no! Just you look. Breath taking."

"Awe thank you."

She kissed me and it meant to be a peck but I kinda didn't let go. That was until Nash walked in.

"Woah woah guys!"

We all started laughing and then Nash took our picture. I uploaded it to Instagram and said, "My Gorgeous Greek Princess."

"Okay guys time to go!" Matt said.

We headed to the party and I introduced Hannah to Shawn and she looked like she was going to pass out. I know she loved his music.

The Party went on for a couple more hours and Nash ended up getting drunk so we had to kill it right there and drag him back to the hotel.

Hannah took off all of her makeup and put on one of my shirts and some leggings then sort of just fell asleep right in my arms.

***Next Morning***

HAYES'S POV

I woke Hannah up this morning by climbing on top of her and kissing her nose.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"Good morning Gorgeous! Happy anniversary!"

"Happy anniversary handsome!"

She leaned up and kissed me and we got up and got ready for the meet and greet today. When I was done I was wearing a button down polo and a some jeans with Sperrys. Hannah was wearing a flowy skirt with a white tank top and wedges. She was almost as tall as me.

*******************************

When we arrived on stage we all sat down and now was time for the surprise. I looked at Matt and he pressed a button and all of the lights went out. One light shined on a Promethean screen in the back of the room. Then the song "Boomerang" started playing and a slide show of me and Hannah started playing.

I turned towards Hannah and she was staring at the slide show with a mile wide smile across her face. Once the slide show finished we turned the lights back on and I stood up holding her hand and took the mic.

"Hannah Marie Marrin. The past year of my life has been spent with you and it has been amazing! You bring out the best In me and you let me be real with you. And your not afraid to order a pizza on a date and stuff it in your face. I mean most girls will order a salad on a date then not even touch it. People might say I don't know what love is at 14 years old, but they are wrong. Hannah I love you more then anything in the world. I would take a bullet for you and if anything happened to you I would fall apart. I love you with all my heart Hannah. And I always will."

I looked down at her and she was crying tears of joy and came up and hugged me. She kissed me and then said,

"Hayes Benjamin Grier. I love you so much, that, I don't even think it could ever be funny!"

She then connected our lips and I dipped her making it more romantic.

"Just wait I have a present for you." she said.

She went backstage and I waited anxiously.

HANNAH'S POV

I ran backstage to go get the present I bought for Hayes. I was digging through my bag when I heard somebody come in.

"Hello Hannah."

Before I could turn around something was covering my mouth and my vision was getting blurrier and blurrier until it finally went black.

HAYES'S POV

It's been 30 minutes and it was only Me and Carter on the stage. Everyone went back stage to go check on Hannah and now I was starting to get a little weirded out so me and Carter got up and walked back there.

We walked In and Cameron was I tears and they were all yelling at each other.

"Guys? Where's Hannah?"

They immediately darted there heads over towards me and their eyes were filled with fear and worry.