Chapter 12

HANNAHS POV

I woke up this morning and got dressed in a white tank top with washed jean shorts and my sandals with my hair in in my natural look. Straight with a little waves. I went to school for 6 hours and then my dad dropped me off at the airport so I could wait for Nash.

I wasn't really looking forward to seeing Hayes but, I'm not going to be that jealous bitchy ex girlfriend. I was waiting for their flight to land and checking my Instagram when I saw I got tagged in a photo. It was a picture of Me, Nash, Skylynn, and Elizabeth that Nash took with the caption," Can't wait to see my 3 favorite girls!" I liked the photo and that's when their plane landed and people started to walk out.

I waited anxiously until I finally saw a super tall boy with the gorgeous icy blue eyes. I ran up to Nash and he ran up to me and picked me up into a hug and spun me around. It was just like in the movies. That's what we were going for.

"HANNAH OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

he practically screamed in my ear.

"I missed you to! And thanks for blowing out my eardrum."

"No problem! Hey do you want a piggy back ride?"

"Of course I do. I'm to lazy to walk."

I jumped on his back and we took a selfie and he uploaded it to Twitter and Instagram. I looked over at Hayes and he looked PISSED. We made awkward eye contact and I broke it quickly. We walked all the way to his car and Hayes was about to take the front seat when Nash stopped him.

"Um what do you think your doing?" Nash said.

"Getting in the front seat. Now move."

"No Hannah gets the front seat."

"Why?!"

"Because I haven't seen her in a month and I want her to be in the front seat. MY car, MY rules."

Hayes just rolled his eyes and glared at me. Well Damn.

I hopped in the front seat and Hayes took the back. When we got to their house, Hayes just went straight to his room and slammed the door. Nash said hey to his mom and of course Skylynn. He loved her so much it wasn't even funny. After that really long Skylynn session. Nash turned to me.

"You ready to make WAFFLES!!!"

"YASSSSSS!!!"

we ran into the kitchen and started getting everything out. We didn't know what we were doing so we started throwing flour, eggs, and dough in each other face.

HAYES'S POV

When I walked off the plane, I thought Hannah was there to see me. She started running toward me with her arms open so I got excited and opened my arms up to give her a hug but then she jumped into Nash's arms. At that point I got really mad. I shouldn't of broken up with her. It's been 10 hours and I already miss her like crazy. It was stupid and I was only thinking about my career. I'm such a selfish person and I hate myself for that. I had to get her back.

Then Nash goes ahead and just shoved me from the front seat so Hannah could sit there. UGGGGGG!! When we got home I didn't even say hey to anybody I just went upstairs and stayed in my room for about an hour. I was walking downstairs and I saw them having a food fight in the kitchen. at that point my anger was above furious. I didn't really control my mouth so this came out...

"YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID YOU RUINED THE FUCKING KITCHEN!!"

They both just looked at me confused and I saw Hannah and she just looked kinda scared. She hates it when people yell at her. I felt really bad but then my mom came out.

"HAYES GRIER DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT AGAIN IN FRONT OF YOUR SISTER!! YOU ARE GROUNDED YOUNG MAN!!"

I just stomped back to my room and I heard Nash and Hannah laughing downstairs. I don't like being this mean to her but seeing her and Nash having a good time without me and her scared of me and crying because of me just mad me feel like a complete douche. I want her Back, bad. I'll do whatever it takes.

NASH'S POV

After Hayes went back into his room me and Hannah just started bursting out laughing. It was so funny. But it was getting kind of late considering we got home at 7:00pm. I dropped Hannah off then went to see if Hayes was okay. I knocked on his door but he didn't answer. He was either sad or mad, or both. I just unlocked the door and walked right in leaning up against the wall.

"You alright?"

"Get out Nash."

"No. Not until you tell me why you are being such a complete douche bag to Hannah."

"I want her back Nash. Bad."

"So you think yelling at her will help?"

"No just seeing her so happy with you makes me so mad because it should be me!!!"

"I get it dude. But you should try making it up to her. Trying to be friends."

"But I want to be more then friends."

"Hayes. It has been 24 hours since you guys broke up. And you know Hannah. You know that if she gets dumped she's not just going to go back to you if you ask her. She believes if you didn't want her the first time, then why should you want her a second."

"I know."

"Then you should give her some time and think about something that shows her you made a mistake and show her how much she means to you. But don't go over the top like you did last time. She said it was incredibly sweet and cute but it was to over the top."

"Got it. Thanks Nash."

"Welcome bro."

I walked out the room and I had my own little trick up my sleeve. I liked it better when Hannah and Hayes were together to. They were both really happy. When I saw Hannah today she didn't have her bracelet on and I know she wouldn't just throw it away. So I was going to go over to her house tomorrow to hangout with her brother and I was going to look around a little bit for the bracelet.

Hehehe

OHHHHHH I LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND HOPEFULLY ITS NOT THAT CLECHE ANYMORE. IVE GOT ALOT MORE STUFF UP MY SLEEVE AND I WIPL BE UPDATING ALOT SO MAKE SURE TO READ!!!