Chapter 48

HANNAH'S POV

Once I got home I went straight into my room and started picking out what clothes I was going to wear for school tomorrow. Ugh. I hate school.It's so boring and the only time I get to actually do anything remotely social, is at lunch. Nash is lucky, he takes online classes.

I decided on my black leggings and maroon over-sized sweat shirt with my brown combat boots. It looked decent so you know, whatevs.

Hayes had a football game tonight so I started to get ready for that. I put on one of his football shirts that he gave me that said, "GRIER" on the back of it, then some white skinny jeans and my boots. my makeup was already good so I got my eyeliner and wrote his football number on my cheek.

Nash invited Hayden to come since Hayden liked watching Hayes play for some odd reason. We got into the car and headed to his game. When we got to our seats in the bleachers, Skylynn happily sat by me.

"Hannie?"

"Yea?"

"Do you love Hayes?"

"Why of course I do. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. I just like having you around."

"Well I like having you around to missy." I said as I started tickling her.

She was adorable and had the cutest little laugh. After that the game started and that's when we both sat up and payed attention.

At the end of the game, Hayes scored a total of 3 touch downs and intercepted 2 of them. We decided to go out for ice cream after and me and Hayes didn't get anything because we weren't that hungry.

"You did good today."

"Thanks. Probably because you were there cheering for me."

"Your so cheesy."

"I know I am."

We got back into the car and Skylynn fell asleep of Nash's lap. When they dropped me and Hayden off I just went straight to bed. I was really tired.

*****************************

I woke up this morning and got dressed for school. I walked downstairs and Hayes was already here. Did it really take me that long to get ready? I don't know.

"You ready to go?"

"Yea, but where's Nash?"

"Sleeping, I figured we could just walk to school today."

"Okay!"

We walked to school and when we got there I went up to Zoey and Hayes went over to the other boys.

"Hey Zoe!"

"Hey!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing, bored. Without you, it's me and the boys and they are all idiots."

"Well I have certainly had my share of idiots over the break. Cam sliced his foot open again."

"Of jeez."

"Yea. That was quite the awakening."

"I would think so."

"Yea."

That's when the first bell rang and we walked to class.