Chapter 32

HANNAHS POV

The boys wanted to go to Taco Bell even though they know I HATE Taco Bell. But, they wouldn't stop bugging me so I just decided to go and just get a drink.

The boys ordered their tacos and I got a coke and we all sat down. Of course they all started ganging up on me for not liking Fast Food.

"Hannah it's unnatural for someone to not like Taco Bell." Cameron said.

"It's disgusting! It's all fake and their hard tacos fold into a burrito."

"What! No they don't."

I took his taco and folded it into a burrito just to show him that I was right.

"Oh whatever Hannah. That just makes it better. I was in the mood for a soft taco anyway."

He took a big bite of it and smiled spitting his food all over me.

"Okay um, ew!"

They all laughed.

"So do you like McDonalds?" Nash asked.

"Nope!"

"Chick-fil-a?"

"Eh."

"Wendy's?"

"Depends."

"Depends on what!"

"Well I will eat a little bit of their food but not a lot."

"Do you eat a lot of ANY fast food?"

"I like Canes and Popeyes."

"What's Canes and Popeyes!"

"Oh yea I forgot you don't come from Louisiana. It's basically KFC."

"Oh. Okay well at least you know how to eat fried chicken."

Hayes wrapped his arm around me and defended me.

"So she doesn't like traditional fast food, which is weird. But she knows good chicken. Every girl should know her chicken."

They finished eating and then we went back to the hotel. When we got back we went into Nash and Cams room and made a video.

"What's ups guys it's Nash here with Cameron, Hayes, and of course Hannah! Today we are going to do a random challenge and what we are doing is, we filled up these bowls with a bunch of gross food and we are going to bob for gum balls in this."

I put my hair up in a ponytail and I was ready to win.

"Okay guys, hands behind back. Start in 3,2,1 GO!"

I plopped my head down into the slop and was bobbing for gum balls like crazy. By the end of the 1 minute disgusting slop was all over my hair and face. We all counted how many we got. Nash got 6, I got 8, Cameron got 10 and Hayes only got 2 which was pretty funny.

Cameron won and I took my bowl of slop and poured it all over him. He did the same to me and soon it turned into a little food fight in the hotel room.

I ran out of the room covered in crap ran to the vending machine and got a bunch of chips. I ran back to the room and then poured them all over the guys.

By the time our fight was over, the room looked like world war 3 just happened. I feel bad for the maids.

ALRIGHT THIS STORY IS GETTING A LITTLE BORING I THINK SO I THINK THE END OF THE BOOK WILL BE AROUND THE 45 CHAPTER. BUT I HAVE BASICALLY THE ENTIRE SEQUEL PLANNED SO THAT WILL BE POSTED WHEN THIS BOOK IS FINISHED.