Chapter 10 & 11

*5 months later*

HAYES'S POV

In the past months, I've been getting more and more famous. Whenever me and Hannah try to go on a date we are always mauled by screaming fans. I think she's starting to feel a little left out. I feel bad because she looks sad when I take pictures with fans while she's with me. Whenever I ask her what's wrong she just says, nothing I'm fine. My career was taking off and that needed to come first but Hannah is one of the most important things in my life so she needs to feel important because she is.

I decided to text her and ask her out on a date. Nothing to fancy but really personal that I know she will like.

ME- hey are you free tonight?

HANNAH💖- Hayes that's a stupid question. Am I ever doing something on a Friday night?😂

ME- Okay well then would you like to go out on a date?

HANNAH- sure! where to?

ME- that's a surprise.

HANNAH💖- UHHHHHH

ME- Oh suck it up.

HANNAH💖- fineeeeeee. What do I wear?

ME- casual stuff.

HANNAH💖- kk.

ME- Luv u😘

HANNAH💖- hate you.

ME- Ahh come on not even an emoji

HANNAH💖- I want to know where we are going!

ME- It's a secret tho.

HANNAH💖- whatever. but since I'm nice, 😘 there you get your stupid emoji kiss.

ME- thank youuuuu😘😘😘😘

After that I started walking to her house.

HANNAH'S POV

Hayes has been getting really famous and girls everywhere want a picture. You can imagine all the hate I'm getting. But him taking me out on a date really made up that. That's why I love him:) Okay I know that you don't know what love is when your 13, but it taks at least 4 months to find out if you love somebody, and we've been dating 5. And I'm not the type of person that says I love you unless I really mean it, but with him, I do.

I just put on my Nike shorts with my brothers archbishop Hannan t-shirt and my north face jacket with my hair in a ponytail and mascara.

Right as I finished up. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it but... my dad got to it first... I decided to be a sneaky little thing and eavesdrop.

"Hey Hayes what's up?" My dad said

"Oh nothing much." Hayes said as he walked into the house.

"So I'm guessing your here for Hannah?"

"Yea I'm taking her out tonight. I think she's been feeling a little left out since I've become more famous so I'm just trying to show her how much she still means to me."

Awwwwwww

"Aw that's nice. Where are you taking her?"

"Down to the lake to go canoeing."

YESS I FOUND OUT!!

"That ought to be fun just be back by 11 please."

"Sure thing."