Chapter 42

HANNAH'S POV

We couldn't find Hayes after about 5 rounds so we just decided to quit. An hour later Hayes comes walking down the stairs.

"Where the frick did you guys go?"

"We stopped playing like an hour ago. Where did you go?"

"I was hiding in that box in the hall closet."

"Jeez Hayes! For 2 hours you were in that tiny space."

"Pretty much now my back is killing me."

"Sit down."

He sat down in from of me and I could feel the knots in his back so I started to get them out.

"Okay guys time to go. Hayes you have school in the morning."

We all said goodbye and then they left. I went back upstairs to my room and just went to bed. I haven't been back to school in a year and a half. I haven't seen any of my friends since then.

**************************

I woke up this morning to my alarm and then remembered that I had stupid school in an hour.

I got up. Got dressed in my white skinny jean, long sleeved maroon t shirt, boots, and my Nash Grier sweat shirt.

I straightened my hair and put it half up half down, did my usual make up and I was ready. I walked downstairs and put a frozen waffle in the toaster.

It was 7:45 now and Hayes and Nash would be here in 10 minutes. I got my waffle out of the roster and covered it in syrup.

I gulped it down then brushed my teeth and Nash and Hayes walked in.

"Hey Hannah! You ready?"

"Nope, but if I want to go to collage then whatever."

We walked to the car and Nash dropped us off.

"Have a good day guys."

"Not possible." I said back.

We walked into the front office and I got my schedule.

HANNAH MARRIN

1st period- Gym

2nd period- Science

3rd period- Adv. Math

4th period- History

-Lunch-

5th period- Reading

6th period- English

7th period- Yearbook

Hayes grabbed it out of my hand and looked at it.

"Aw. We don't have any classes together anymore."

"We still have lunch."

"Yea I guess."

He took my hand and then we went over to everyone else. When Zoey saw me her face lit up and ran up to me squeezing me in a hug.

"HANNAH OH MY GOD IVE MISSED YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!! How are you?"

"I've missed you too Zoey, And good. I mean getting out of witness protection is pretty good. What about you? You look gorgeous by the way!"

Her long straight blonde hair was now in loose curls.

"Awe thank you! Anyway I'm basically the same. Except, Well, ME AND PARKER ARE DATING!"

"Really?!?! You've like him for like, ever!"

"I know!! He asked me to go to the movies and after the movie was over he just asked me!!!"

"That's cute."

"I know right!"

HAYES'S POV

Zoey and Hannah talked the entire time before the bell. During that time I caught up with my friends, Parker, Shawn, and Chris.

"What's up boys!"

"Sup Hayes!"

"So I hear you and Zoey are together now. When did that happen?"

"I asked her like 2 days ago."

"I didn't know you liked her."

"I always have. Plus I mean look at that ass."

We all looked and damn! I never knew Zoey had that great of a butt. Snap out of it Hayes!

The first bell rang and we all went to first hour.

4 long boring hours passed and finally was lunch. My favorite subject! We all sat down at our table and chatted for a little bit. Today was a half day because we had the rest of the week off for new years. We just had school today to get our schedule and run through our classes.

The rest of the day went by and I had to go to Football practice with Parker. Hannah and Zoey wanted to watch so they just came with.