Chapter 28

HAYES'S POV

Hannah was in her room getting ready for our date. I told her that is was a little formal so to dress nice.

I went into my room and Nash and Cameron were in there. I really wanted to take Hannah on a nice date. She had just went through a traumatizing experience and now I want to make her feel perfect again.

"Hey Nash? Cameron?"

"Yea?"

"Can you help me get ready for a date with Hannah? Its a nice date too, so I'm not just gonna wear a beanie and a t shirt."

"Sure."

Nash was picking out my clothes and Cameron was doing my hair. I felt so much like a girl at this moment.

Nash came and threw me a button down white shirt with black jeans and Sperrys. once I got that on Cameron came and fixed my hair a certain way. I don't know. But after that was all done I have to say, I looked pretty good.

Nash sprayed a little bit of his Cologne on me which smelled really good. I was ready, but knowing Hannah she wasn't even half way through getting ready.

HANNAH'S POV

Elizabeth was helping me get ready because she's the only other girl here and she knows how to do my hair REALLY good.

First was my wardrobe, I was wearing a nude colored dress with black outlining. The dress went down to my knees. Then I put on my nude colored heels which made me just about 3 inches taller, yet I still was only up to Hayes's chin.

Then was my makeup. It basically consisted of liquid foundation, with mascara, eyeliner, and just a little bit of lip gloss.

Finally came my hair. Elizabeth curled my hair in loose curls and pinned it half up half down. It came out OUTSTANDING! Better then I could ever do. Lastly I sprayed a little bit of perfume on and I was ready to go.

I texted Hayes that I was ready but I still had to get my wallet. He came and knocked on the door. I answered and his eyes went wide before he could say anything.

"Well hello to you too." I said while chuckling.

"Oh! Just you look absolutely gorgeous! So congrats Hannah Marrin, you rendered me speechless."

I giggled and took his hand, intertwining our fingers. We walked out of the hotel and a couple blocks down to this really nice Italian restaurant along the river.

"Reservations for 2 under Grier."

"Ah yes Mr. Grier! Right this way."

The lady walked us to our table which was on the outside deck. The sun was setting and the river looked amazing.

We sat down and ordered our drinks.

"So you did all of this for me?"

"Yep! Well this restaurant is being paid for by Nash so I guess you can thank Nash for the meal. But everything else tonight was all my idea. Just for you."

"Awe, Thank you sweetie!"

I leaned over the table and pecked his lips. I sat down again and crossed my legs, because you know, I'm a girl. But with stitches on both of my thy's and stitches on my calf too, it hurt too much.

We both ordered and our food came out pretty quick. I got Fettuccine Alfredo and Hayes got Spaghetti and Meatballs. After our entree they brought us a complimentary dessert. Molten Lava Cake! It was heaven in my mouth.

Since our meal was paid for, we just got up and left again. We took a walk through City Park and then I thought we were going home, but he had another surprise.

"I've got one more surprise for you. I wanted to do something for you for our anniversary but I think we would both rather not talk about that, but anyway I am taking you on a tour to the top is the Arch."

(For those of you who don't know the trade mark of St. Louis is they have this big monument which is an arch.)

"Yay!"

We walked to the arch and we finally got into the tiny elevator that went to the top.

When we got to the top I felt like I was going to fall because the area we walked on was curved. The view from up here was amazing! Hayes came up and rapped his arms around me.

We had to go back down because it was 9 o'clock and the tour was done.

We walked back to the hotel and when me and Hayes got into my room, I started taking off my makeup.

"So did you have a good time tonight?"

"I had an amazing time. Thank you Hayes."

"Your welcome baby."

He kissed my cheek then went back into his room.

I got ready for bed and spent the rest of the night watching tv.