Chapter 29

NASH'S POV

When Hayes got back he seemed happy so I'm guessing he had a pretty good night.

"So Hayes, did you get some?" Cameron said with a smirk.

"Shut up Cameron."

Then we kinda just all went to sleep.

We woke up this morning and headed to the event. When all of our names were called we ran out onstage.

"Hey guys! Whats up!"

They all screamed and we started with the Q and A

"Okay guys so we're just going to jump right into the Q and A today so us lets get started."

Almost all hands in the room busted up and we called on a girl with long dirty blonde hair.

"I have a question for Nash."

"Okay. Go."

"So I saw your tweet the other day and I saw all of the rumors, so, what did happen to Hannah that she could've almost died?"

I looked at Hannah and she nodded saying that I could tell the whole story.

"Alright well, Hannah had been getting these.....texts. From a guy that wanted to kidnap and or kill her. She was getting those texts for a week before she told me. One day, on her and Hayes's one year anniversary, she went backstage to go get his present and then.....he covered her mouth with a cloth with chloroform on it and dragged her into a supply closet. There he um........"

I choked on the last sentence. I couldn't speak. It was to hard to even think about that, let alone say it.

Hannah came up and hugged me. She sat in my lap and spoke into the mic.

"He stabbed me. He tried to kill me but obviously didn't. I would be dead if these boys didn't come and save me."

She kissed my cheek and walked back to Hayes. The girl sat back down and then the room was quiet. Matt decided to lighten the mood.

"So who wants to go next?"

The rest of the day dragged on and we were done. Next week was Thanksgiving and we got to go back home to be with our families. Hannah was going back to Louisiana that week so her and Hayes wouldn't see each other for a week which I'm assuming is going to be the hardest on Hayes.

*****skip to Thanksgiving week*****

HANNAH'S POV

Today we were back in North Carolina and I was leaving with my dad and Hayden to go back to Louisiana for a week. Nash and Hayes met us at the airport to say goodbye and once I boarded the plane I immediately got a text from Hayes.

HAYES💙- I miss you already can you come back:(

ME- In a week.

HAYES 💙- But I'm going to be so bored without you.

ME- I will FaceTime you every night and make sure to text you everyday.

HAYES💙- Fine😒

ME- love you😘

HAYES💙- Love you too😘

then I had to put my phone away because we were taking off.

I was sitting next too Hayden and my dad and was looking out the window at all of the water below us. I was sort of glad to be home. I missed all of my friends and family.

When we got off of the plane my grandma, aunt, and uncle were here to pick us up.

"Hey guys!!!" my aunt said coming up to all of us and giving us a hug.

We gave everybody else hugs and we left to go to my aunts house where we were staying.

Once I got there I put my stuff up and FaceTimed Hayes. My aunt wanted to meet him so yea.

"Hey Hannah!"

"Hey!"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. So listen my aunt wanted to meet you so she's kinda right here."

"That's cool."

"Hi Hayes!"

"Hi!" he said waving to the camera

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Ive heard so many good things."

"It's nice to meet you too."

We talked for about 4 hours and then I realized that it was really late and tomorrow was Thanksgiving so I jut went to bed.

I woke up this morning, hopped in the shower and figured out what I was going to wear.

I pulled out some skinny jeans with a flowy top and a scarf. I put on my sweatshirt and my outfit was complete. I curled my hair and put on my usual makeup and I was done.

I walked downstairs and realized it was already noon. Everyone else was ready so we hopped in the car and drove to my grandmas house.

We walked in and everybody gave us hugs and told us how they missed us and so forth. I got a lot of questions about my stitches and of course I had to explain. I couldn't wait to get these taken out. Only one more week.

We all ate lunch and sat and talked for a while and I caught up with my cousins. When I finally caught up with everybody I sat down with my cousin Katy and her daughter Avery, who was only 1 and we talked.

"So Hannah, any special guys in your life?"

"Yea. His names Hayes. I don't know if you've heard of him and his brother. Nash Grier. They are Internet famous."

"Oh yea I've heard of them."

"Yea I just got back from a tour with them around the country. I was gone for about a month in a half and after this we go back on tour for another 2 months."

"Wow! That's cool. 3 Months, that's a long time."

"Yea it was only supposed to be 2 but it got extended."

"So can I see a picture of Hayes?"

"Sure."

I handed her my phone and she looked at it.

"He's a cutie! How long have y'all been together?"

"Now about a year and a couple weeks."

"Wow!"

"Yea."

We talked for a couple more hours and then we had to leave.

I FaceTimed Hayes and we didn't talk for that long because I was tired and wanted to sleep. Tomorrow we were going to the north shore to see my old friends again.