Chapter 41

HANNAH'S POV

Once Cameron left I went downstairs to see what my dad was cooking for dinner. Steaks! But instead of only 2. There were 6.

"Why are there so many steaks? Me you and Hayden only need 2."

"We are having the Griers over for dinner tonight. We are gonna have a fire and just hangout."

"Okay."

It was December 27 and freezing, so I don't really know why I haven't changed out of my shorts and crop top. Its 80 degrees in Florida so don't judge.

I ran upstairs and put on some leggings and my "Property of Nash Grier" sweatshirt. I pulled my hair from a braid and let my hair flow down into waves.

I walked back down stairs and Hayden was sitting in his phone.

"Hey Hannah! Do you want to go throw the football?"

"Sure!"

We went outside and he started tossing the football to me.

"Hey, do you know when Nash and Hayes are coming over?" He asked.

"No. I just know that they are coming over for dinner along with Cameron."

"Okay."

About 30 minutes later They knocked on our door.

HAYES'S POV

We knocked on the door and Hannahs dad answered.

"Hey guys come one in."

We all walked in and Nash and Cameron went with Hayden.

"Hayes Hannahs upstairs."

"Okay thanks!"

I walked upstairs and Hannah was in the media room playing the wii. She was turned around playing Wii Golf, so I decided to sneak up on her.

She was about to take a swing when I jumped out.

"BLAHHHH!"

"AHH! Hayes! You ruined my swing. Now instead of getting a par I'm gonna have a triple bogey!"

"Awe I'm sorry baby." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Whatever. You owe me a game."

"Okay! I'm gonna kick your butt."

"Yea okay! Whatever makes you sleep at night."

I grabbed another remote and we started a new game. Okay so, I didn't realize Hannah was actually that good at wii golf. By the end of the game Hannah had +2 and I had +15. I'm not exactly what you would call good.

"Hey you guys dinners ready!"

We walked down to the kitchen and we all sat down. Me and Hannah split a steak and we all got a side of baked potatoes and broccoli. Hannahs dad is a really good cook.

"Hey when you guys are done eating do you guys want to play hide and seek in the dark?" Hayden asked.

"OMG yasssss!!!"

"Okay who's counting?"

"1,2,3 NOT ME!" Hannah shouted. We then all said not me but Nash wasn't paying attention so he lost.

"Wait guys I didn't know we were doing that!!"

"Sucks to sucks Nash."

"Okay fine whatever I'm it."

"Okay count to 150."

He started counting and we all split up. I saw Cameron run upstairs, Hayden run to the basement, Hannah ran into the guest room and I ran into the hall closet.

I hid inside this big box in there and closed it and put the clothes on hangers in front of the box.

About 10 minutes later I heard Nash yell.

"GUYS CAMERONS IT!!"

I was going to get out but I figured since nobody saw me come in here I might as well just stay and see how long it takes them to find me. Hehehe.