CHAPTER 2

HANNAH'S POV

School was starting Tomorrow and I was SOOO nervouse. I was going to be the new girl in school and I would look like and idiot. I wonder if Hayes would show me around? I mean he's my only friend so I would hope so. I decided to text him and ask him to meet me at the park.

ME- Hey do u wanna go to the park?

HAYES- Sure meet you there at 12

ME- kk see you there;)

It was about 10:30 now so that only left me and hour and 15 minutes to get ready. I straightened my hair, put half of it up half down, put on my normal foundation, mascara, and a little but of eye liner. I put on a navy tanktop top with Nike shorts and called it good.

It was now 11:45 and I was heading down to the park. Once I got there I saw hayes sitting in the swing and when he saw me his eyes lit up and I have to admit he was SUPER cute. But hey it was Hayes Grier he's always cute.

"Hey." I said

"what's up cutie?"

did he really just call me cute?!?!

"oh nothing much."

"Then if your not doing anything then come here and let's climb the tree."

"Hayes oh my god there is know way I can get up there."

"Don't worry I'll help you up."

He cupped his hands and lifted me up and I started climbing until we both found this huge branch to sit on.

"So Hannah are you nervous for school?"

"OH MY GOD yes!! I'm not going to know anybody there and I'm just going to be a loner."

"Don't worry, I'll be with you the entire time. I'll never leave you alone."

Oh my god he's like the sweetest guy ever.

"Okay you wanna do something?"

"Sure. what do you want to do?"

"Okay here take this branch and we'll carve something into the tree."

"Okay!"

I just carved my name and I peered over at what he was drawing and he shoved my face back.

"Hannah noooooooo, you can't see it yet!"

He was so cute.

"Okay. Now you can look."

I slid over to his branch and looked at his drawing. it was me and him as stick figures and we were holding hands.

"Hahaha Hayes that's so cute!"

"Haha thanks. I like yours too!"

"Thank you."

Before we knew it the sun was setting. we had been at the park for 4 hours. wow time really goes by fast. he helping me down form the tree and walked me home.

"Well today was fun." he said

"Yea, I had a good time."

"Alright well my mom just texted an I have to go eat but I'll pick up tomorrow and we'll go to school together. Okay?"

"Okay!"

He pulled me into a hug which felt like forever but was actually just 2 minutes. I didn't want to let go. There was something about being with him that just made me feel so good. I didn't know what was happening but all I know is that I am not excited about school."

"Bye Hannah. I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye Hayes!"

I walked inside and grabbed my food and went to sit down with my brother Hayden and My dad. I just sat there listening to the both of them talk about the Latest Saints game an how the lost by an interception at the 20 yard line. Once I finished I washed my plate and went upstairs to my room. I changed into Nike shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Then I went into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. It was about 9:40 and I didn't want to look like a zombie on the first day of school tomorrow. I pulled my long dark brown hair up into a pony tail until sleep took over me.

HAYES'S POV

When I walked inside Nash was on the couch on his phone and then looked up at me.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"With Hannah. We were at the park."

"You two have been getting pretty close lately. What's going on?"

"Nothing we are just friends."

"Uh huh. I think you like her."

"Nash we are friends. It would be weird if we were anything more."

"Then why whenever we talk she comes into the conversation?"

"I don't know, you brought her up."

"You like her."

"No I....."

"HAYES LIKES HANNAH! HAYES LIKES HANNAH!"

"Nash shut up!"

"Haha! I knew it was true."

"Okay okay I do. I don't get why that's a big deal."

"Because you guys would be good together. I think you should ask her out."

"I don't know."

"I'm not saying you have to, but I would think about it."

With that he left and I went upstairs to go to bed.