CHAPTER 4

HANNAH'S POV

We were just sitting at the lunch table and then Ashton walks up to me

"Hey Ashton! What's up."

"Um hey can I talk to you for a sec out in the hall?"

"Sure."

He took my hands and directed me out into the hallway. He looked nervous. It was cute.

"So um, well I don't really know how to say thins but um I've kinda had a crush on you ever since I saw you on YouTube and well now that your here and we are friends I was maybe wondering if you..um..wanted to be my girlfriend?"

OMGGGGGGG

"Um let me think about that. YES!"

"YESSSSSSS!"

he screamed in the middle of the hall. We both laughed and he picked me up into a big hug then intertwined our fingers. We walked back into the cafeteria hand and hand. Then I walked up to our table.

"Okay so, uh, me and Ashton are now dating!"

"OMGGGG!! CONGRATS!!" Zoey squealed and jumped up and down. I looked at Hayes as I sat down and I could see fury in his eyes. What was wrong with him? Was he jealous of me and Ashton? I mean he was perfectly fine before. I don't know, but I'm happy right now and I'm not going to let him ruin my good mood.

Once the final bell rang. Me and Hayes walked out together and I met up with Ashton in the hallway so we could also walk together. Hayes looked annoyed whenever he was with me. What was his freakin problem?! I don't even know. When me and Ashton walked out holding hands, I saw Nash look up from his phone and his eyes were wide then turned directly to Hayes. I kissed Ashton on the cheek and hopped into Nashes car.

"So Hannah, You gotta bae now, or NAHHH."

I just immediately started laughing.

"Yep! Ashton."

"Oh, Hayes's friend. Yea he's cool."

We pulled into my driveway and I got out and gave Hayes a hug and then Nash came and hugged me. We said our goodbyes and then I went inside to do homework, but got carried away texting Ashton:)

*one month later*

HAYES'S POV

UHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It's been a month and Hannah and Ashton are still dating I can't take it! I didn't think that I could ever get this jealous over a girl but I can't help it. I've fallen for Hannah and I couldn't get back up. To make things worse Nash wasn't making things any better.

"So it's Hannah and Ashton's one month anniversary today. You gonna go and profess you love for her?"

"Shut up Nash!"

"Jeez Hayes I was just kidding. No need to go get bitchy on me. So how ya handling it?"

"I don't know. I want it to be me holding her hand and getting kisses on the cheek. Not him. I've never felt this way Nash...What do I do?"

"I'll tell you what you can do. GO TELL HER HAYES!!!! She'll never think of you as anything more then a friend if you dont."

"Your right. I'm gonna tell her. I'm gonna tell her tomorrow night and then she's gonna fall in love with me and life will be perfect. I'm gonna start planning what I'm going to do now!"

"GO GET YOUR GIRL BRO!!!"

HANNAH'S POV

Tonight I was going to go over to Astons house for dinner, since it was our one month anniversary. He told me to come at 5 but I wanted to surprise him so I came at 4:30. I was wearing a royal blue dress with black flats and my hair was curled.

I walked up his steps and was about to knock until I heard what sounded like two people making out inside. Not to be stalkerish or anything but I kinda peered in through the window. I saw Ashton. And Melanie. MAKING OUT ON THE FREAKIN SOFA!!!!! Tears we swelling up in my eyes and pouring down my face. He saw me and I could see the sympathy and regret in his eyes but I just turned around and ran. Ran as fast as I could back to my house.

I just ignored Ashton screaming for me in the background and kept running until I tripped over a stump and fell down, scraping my knees REALLY badley, like there was blood everywhere. I turned around and saw Ashton running towards me. I started crawling backwards, but my knees hurt to much. Then I heard Running behind me I looked back and saw Hayes running up to me then he saw Ashton and fury was in his eyes again.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!!" Hayes yelled.

"I... I......i don't know! Melanie was over an I didn't think Hannah was coming until 5 but she came early and.... and I just don't know Hannah has never even kissed me, and Melanie was there and I just happened."

"THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU JUST GO AND MAKE OUT WITH HER MAN!!!! HANNAH IS PERFECT AND YOUR TOO MUCH OF AN IDOT TO RELIZE THAT!!!"

"I Know I know. Hannah I'm sorry." this time he was talking to me.

"YOU DONT FUCKING DESERVE SOMEONE AS AMAZING AND PERFECT AS HER! Just leave Ashton before I punch you straight in the nose!"

He turned around and then turned back about to say something until Hayes punched him straight up in the nose. Ashton just left after that. Hayes kneeled down next to me looking at me and my messed up knees.

"Hannah are you okay?"

"Yea. Yea I'm fine my knees will be back to normal within 3 days." I said trying to wipe away tears.

"No not your knees, although we do need to clean those up, but anyway, are you okay?"

"No, no I'm not. He cheated on me. I don't know what to do now....."

"Don't worry Hannah. He doesn't deserve someone like you. Hannah your perfect and any guy would be lucky to have you. He just never realized that."

"Thanks Hayes."

He picked me up bridal style and carried me back to his house to clean up my knees.

"Woah! Hannah what happened?!" Nash said looking at my knees.

"Ashton cheated in me and I tripped and fell."

"Oh, I'm sorry and to be fair I knew he was bad from the moment I met him."

That made me laugh. Nash always had a way to cheer someone up when they were down. I was really lucky to have him in my life.

Hayes just sat there and bandaged up my knees and then helped me off the counter. I had to go home so he walked me out the door, then he stopped me and said...

"You know Hannah, I wasn't just saying that stuff back there. You are really important to me, and well I...I..I like you!"

Did he just say he liked me?!

HEY GUYS SO PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR AND WHAT HAPPENED IN CHAPTER 4 JEEZ DRAMA RIGHT! WELL THERES LOTS MORE WHERE THAT CAME FRON SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME, COMMENT, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS BOOK! Also follow me on Instagram @hannahwilkinson7. Thanks ily guys!