Chapter 47

HAYES POV

Once we got there we all put up our tents. The girls were sitting down talking to each other, while all of us boys were doing everything else.

I was in charge of getting firewood, Cameron and Matt were fishing, and Carter and Nash were setting up the fire pit.

When they finished, we lit the fire and all sat around it. Finally Cameron and Matt got back with the fish. They didn't catch anything so they just went to the store and bought some.

HANNAH'S POV

When we all sat around the fire Matt pulled out the grill and started cooking the fish. After we ate, we got some skinny metal rods and put marshmallows on them to make s'mores. Cameron lit his on fire and started chasing people around until it fell off the rod and all over his new jacket.

"So Hannah, how long have you and Hayes been together?" Maria asked.

"2 years."

"Wow."

"Yea. What about you and Cameron, how long have you guys known each other."

"About a year now. I wish it would be something more though."

"I've been telling him that forever."

"Haha. He likes me?"

"He's head over heels for you."

"Really?!"

"Oh yea. So what about you Layla? I know that Matt just asked you to be his girlfriend. How long have you guys known each other?"

"Well we only met a couple months ago."

"It's still good that you guys are a couple though."

"Yea."

We talked for the rest of the time and then it was about midnight and we didn't know what else to do so we just went to bed.

***********************************

I woke up and heard yelling and laughing. I walked outside of my tent and Maria was sitting next to Cameron who was on the ground yelling at Nash and Hayes who were laughing their ass's off.

"Guys call 911!!!!!"

"Whoa whoa whoa. What's going on?" I said still waking up.

"Cam.....stepped.....on a log.....and sliced.....his foot open!" Hayes said between laughs.

"Really Cameron? Again?"

"Yes again now get me to the hospital!"

We all hopped into our cars and drove him to the hospital where he got 13 stitches. We went back to Nash's house after and of course we had to explain to Mrs. Elizabeth what happened.

The boys were boarding their plane in 2 hours so we kind of had to pack his stuff quickly and get them to the airport.

We all said our goodbyes and then headed back home.