Chapter 16

HANNAH'S POV

I woke up to my incredibly annoying alarm and I looked at the clock. 5:30am. I never wake up this early but I quickly snapped awake because today I was going on tour for 2 months!

I got out of bed and got in the shower. When I got out I put on some black leggings and my PINK sweatshirt.

I blow dried my hair then put it up in my usual. I walked downstairs and said my goodbyes to my dad and Hayden. Then Nash, Hayes, and Elizabeth showed up. Hayes helped me with my things and then we hopped into the car.

"Sooo Hannah are you excited about your first tour with the boys?" Elizabeth said.

"Oh my god yes! But I'm also really nervous about meeting everybody."

"Don't worry they'll love you." Hayes said as he grabbed my hand.

We arrived at the airport and sat and waited until our flight was called.

"Flight 39B to Nashville is now boarding."

We boarded the plane and I sat in the middle of Nash and Hayes.

***four hours later***

We got off the plane and there was a driver waiting to bring us to our hotel. Once we arrived at the hotel we had to wait until security guards showed up to help us into the hotel without getting torn apart by fan girls.

When we finally made it to our floor, we each split up into our rooms. Luckily I had my own room. I wasn't going to meet all of the boys but I was going to meet Carter, Cameron, and Matthew. They were coming in tomorrow.

I was in my room unpacking when somebody knocked on the door. I opened it but nobody was there. I was about to close the door when suddenly Nash burst in through the door, picked me up, threw me over his shoulder, then tackled me onto the bed. He started tickling me and I was freaking out.

"NASH STOP!!!!"

"Nope!"

"NASH!!!!!"

"Not until you say Nash is the best person in the entire world."

"FINE! NASH IS THE BEST PERSON IN THE...."

I was spazzing out so much that I accidentally kicked him in the balls. It was pretty funny.

"oh...god.." Nash spoke in between gasps.

Hayes was cracking up in the background and videotaping.

"If you tickle me I am not responsible for your injuries. Quote from Will Ferril."

"Okay, okay. Now I know not to tickle you."

Hayes sat next to me on his bed and pulled me onto his lap.

"I am so glad I decided not to put you guys in the same room together."

"Why?" I said with one eyebrow propped up.

"Because I don't want to hear you guys having sex through the wall."

"OH MY GOD NASH NO! I'm fucking 13!"

"Jesus Hannah I was just kidding. But seriously, no sex."

"Okay Nash."

"Alright anyway I am going to go edit you kicking me in the balls into my video. I'll come get you guys when we leave to go get dinner."

He left and then Hayes wrapped me into his arms and fell backwards taking me with him.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too."

He kissed my forehead and then we just laid there enjoying each other's company.