Chapter 46

HAYES'S POV

It was New Years Day. I was texting Hannah and she wanted to go light smoke bombs and the extra firecrackers that we had, so I walked over.

We walked outside and each lit a smoke bomb. She lit a purple one and I lit a blue one. We each wrote our names with it in the street and then took a red one and put a heart around them.

After that we started lighting firecrackers, but quickly had to shut that down because the neighbors started screaming at us. We walked back inside and sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want to do today?" she asked.

"How about plan for your birthday. it's next week."

"Hayes I don't want to do anything for my birthday. Its fine."

"Yes we do have to do something! Your turning 15 Hannah."

"Yes. 15 not 16. so we don't have to do anything."

"Not the point. We are still doing something."

"No Hayes."

"Yes Hannah."

"Your not going to let this go are you?"

"Nope."

"Whatever."

We were just sitting there and she was watching tv when I thought of something to do.

I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and started running towards the backyard.

"HAYES PUT ME DOWN!!!" She was kicking me in the gut, punching my back, and biting my shoulder. SHES violent.

I just ignored it, even though it hurt really bad and threw her into her pool.

"HAYES FREAKIN GRIER! THIS IS FREEZING!!!"

"Damn Hannah why'd you bite me?!"

I showed her the mark on my shoulder and she started laughing.

"Hey it's a love bite."

"Your funny." I said sarcastically.

I walked over to the pool to help her out because it was freezing cold water and she could get sick. I took her hand and she got out of the pool and I wrapped a towel around her.

"Hey since today is everyone's last day, how about we go camping. Matt can bring Layla and didn't Maria just fly in last night?"

"Yea she's with Cameron and Nash now."

"Then Cam can bring her, Matt can bring Layla, and Carter and Nash can bring each other."

Shawn had already left for his tour so he couldn't come.

"That sounds cool."

"Okay but I am getting my own tent. You take up WAY to much room."

"Ugh. fine."

We texted everyone and they all agreed. We already had 3 tents, so all we had to do was buy 1 more.

We bought 1 big one from Bass Pro Shop that would fit me, Nash, and Carter. Nash picked me and Hannah up along with Carter and we headed to the place we were camping at.